• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Biden wants to Appoint Communist to take over Banking: Scary & Unbelievable

He immediately hangs his head in shame.

I don't think a person can really 100% confidently tell what is going on in a person's head from body language. And in some situations, I look down in disgust or look down like a face palm but without the palm because doing the palm to the forehead in the context of formality is out of place. Therefore, I take his body language to possibly mean he was ashamed of Rand Paul. BUT anyone using this type of body language from Fauci one way or the other as the cornerstone of their "proof" is a very bad idea. The proof should rely on objective, documented evidence, not interpretations of Fauci's one-second body language.
.. and it is no more "proof" that it was my instantaneous first impression that he was "face palming" the stupid coming out of Rand. That seemed quite obvious. Still not "proof" that Rand is an idiot... but I already have enough evidence from all over for that conclusion anyway.

Open borders? That's a less-government position. Contrary to what many Republicans seem to believe, border guards are government employees, not vigilantes.

Didn't I explain that small government DOES NOT MEAN no government!! Democrats want government to control everything or at least 90% of everything. Republicans maybe only want 10-20% of government control over the necessary things that protects our life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
That there "pursuit of happiness" is where you might see differences in liberal versus conservative policy... Liberals are happiest when social services exist so that people around them are fed, housed, and educated. Conservatives seem happiest when people are told to fend for themselves and the one with the most money at the end wins.
Everyone wants to support the pursuit of happiness, its just that cow tipping and paying 0 taxes is just not for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom