• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Bidengate Breaks... err... down

Brandon gets his cut of a dodgy of a Hunter deal;

A business associate of Hunter Biden referred in a text message to 'the Big Guy' - the second time the reference was made, increasing suspicion that the nickname refers to Joe Biden. James Gilliar, a British businessman, in May 2017 had emailed his associates - including Hunter - to formalize how they would divide the spoils from their deal with China's largest private energy company. Gilliar wrote that the proceeds would be split, with 20 percent each to four partners, including 'JG' - assumed to be himself - and 'H', assumed to be Hunter.
Cryptically the remaining 20 percent would be divided, with 10 percent to 'Jim' - likely Hunter's uncle, Jim Biden, and '10 held by H for the big guy'. Earlier this month, the White House said that the president stands by his comments that he never spoke with his son Hunter about his business dealings - despite DailyMail.com revealing a voicemail where he did just that.

Daily Mail

Plenty more to come.
More? What is taking The Daily Mail so long to release something that actually means something? If this were a scandal... it'd been written by Jane Austen.
Wait for it. It's coming any day now. Just ask pillow guy.

So this bullshit started on October 12, 2020 when the New York Post did an anonymous smear piece that to this day no journalist is willing to put their name to. That's been 659 days. Or nearly a year and ten months. Since then no evidence and no arrests. To use a comparison, Mueller started his investigation on May 17, 2017. 659 days after that was March 7, 2019. At which point there was numerous convictions and enough assets seized for the investigation to pay for itself.

Yikes, right wingers are fucking pathetic to still buy this horseshit.

Brandon gets his cut of a dodgy of a Hunter deal;

A business associate of Hunter Biden referred in a text message to 'the Big Guy' - the second time the reference was made, increasing suspicion that the nickname refers to Joe Biden. James Gilliar, a British businessman, in May 2017 had emailed his associates - including Hunter - to formalize how they would divide the spoils from their deal with China's largest private energy company. Gilliar wrote that the proceeds would be split, with 20 percent each to four partners, including 'JG' - assumed to be himself - and 'H', assumed to be Hunter.
Cryptically the remaining 20 percent would be divided, with 10 percent to 'Jim' - likely Hunter's uncle, Jim Biden, and '10 held by H for the big guy'. Earlier this month, the White House said that the president stands by his comments that he never spoke with his son Hunter about his business dealings - despite DailyMail.com revealing a voicemail where he did just that.

Daily Mail

Plenty more to come.
More? What is taking The Daily Mail so long to release something that actually means something? If this were a scandal... it'd been written by Jane Austen.
They're trying to milk it for all it's worth?

I mean...look at how clever they are about revealing information! It starts with a text message referencing "the Big Guy." Plus it was the second time they used that reference, and as everyone knows, Joe's nickname is "the Big Guy." Always has been. Even Trump called him that! (citation needed)

Then there's some assuming, and we all know what it means when you assume something, right? I know, your cynical mind went to the "it makes and ass out of u and me" joke, but no....assuming is good journalism!

But then they do what in my old business was called a "tease-payoff." Well, they did the tease. See, they started with a text message, some suspicion, and assuming, but then they sprang the "revealing a voicemail where he did just that" surprise! Turns out that paragon of investigative reporting has a voicemail where "the Big Guy" gives up the entire scheme and says all the dirty stuff on tape! "I, Joe Biden, certify this deal for my son Hunter Biden so that he can buy cocaine and hookers!" Well...you actually just rent hookers, but the big guy gets sleepy sometimes!

Anyway, the point is that the Daily Mail has a voicemail where Joe Biden cops to organizing a shady business deal for Hunter, then admits to taking his cut, and ends the call with "I'm the Big Guy." It's all there on the voicemail, but the Daily Mail is sitting on it so they can have a really big reveal to sell some papers...as all good journalists do! Most would think that having such an admission on tape would be a huge scoop that they'd run right away, but these newshounds are cagey!

And can you blame them? The "Hunter Biden's Laptop" story is the biggest news item out there right now. Russian invasion of a neighbor? China's economy teetering over a bad Covid policy? America finally bagging the last 9/11 mastermind? Nope. It all pales in comparison to the source of Hunter Biden's blow money. In fact I predict this will eclipse the Civil War as the big story all the kids will learn about in history class...right up there with the American Revolution and who won the first season of American Idol.

Tad something... Somthing Tash... oh Clay Aiken... I really knew that one!

Oh wait... that was season two... oh... and he didn't win. Well, at least I'll know about Hunter's blow.

So this bullshit started on October 12, 2020 when the New York Post did an anonymous smear piece that to this day no journalist is willing to put their name to. That's been 659 days. Or nearly a year and ten months. Since then no evidence and no arrests. To use a comparison, Mueller started his investigation on May 17, 2017. 659 days after that was March 7, 2019. At which point there was numerous convictions and enough assets seized for the investigation to pay for itself.

Yikes, right wingers are fucking pathetic to still buy this horseshit.
Exactly. We are nearing two years and the evidence hasn't really changed, they just seem to Taco Bell it up and post another article.... in England. And these guys need to order new underwear every time something "new" has come out.

Looks like Brandon has been telling porkies about having nothing to do with meth fiend son's business dealings;

Two Chinese businessmen with ties to Hunter Biden's company met with Joe Biden at the White House and followed up with the VP's son days later with a fawning email and invitation, records reveal. The meeting is the fifteenth to be uncovered between Joe and businessmen linked to Hunter. Executives for Chinese energy company Wanxiang secured a meeting with the vice president in the West Wing in July 2014 with just one day's notice, according to White House visitor logs.

Daily Mail

Oh Brandon, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

Recent posts in this thread remind me of two events with my brother from childhood years in Coeur d'Alene seventy years ago. Both were with the Thompson boys who lived across the alley. First was heavy exchange of rotting apples between two sheds across the alley and the second was a snowball exchange between snow forts across the alley. Waste of fruit. Waste of snow.

Motivation? We didn't get along.

Looks like Brandon has been telling porkies about having nothing to do with meth fiend son's business dealings;

Two Chinese businessmen with ties to Hunter Biden's company met with Joe Biden at the White House and followed up with the VP's son days later with a fawning email and invitation, records reveal. The meeting is the fifteenth to be uncovered between Joe and businessmen linked to Hunter. Executives for Chinese energy company Wanxiang secured a meeting with the vice president in the West Wing in July 2014 with just one day's notice, according to White House visitor logs.

Daily Mail

omg, this is huge! you've blown it wide open!

jagoff-emoticon.gif

Daily Mail

View attachment 39751
:hysterical:

It would be nice if say, 30% of all trumpsuckers had aneurysms after hearing about this awful, tragic state of affairs. That’s probably why these meetings aren’t secret like Donnie’s.

I can’t help but wonder if the Daily Mail has a program where people on the web can sign up and get US$0.02 every time they link to the mag or something. Bonuses for every measureed viewer on the page that can be demonstrated by a screen cap of the “thread views” number.

Huge or not, it’s still good that some outlets are reporting the tawdry Brandon family.

jagoff-emoticon.gif
Cutting, I’m so hurt. :rolleyesa:

Huge or not, it’s still good that some outlets are reporting the tawdry Brandon family.
But you haven't actually explained the problem with a VP meeting with foreign energy companies.
Tom

I can’t help but wonder if the Daily Mail has a program where people on the web can sign up and get US$0.02 every time they link to the mag or something. Bonuses for every measureed viewer on the page that can be demonstrated by a screen cap of the “thread views” number.

The army of gullible right wingers who spread the clickbait manure work for nothing. They get their satisfaction from the angry reactions it produces in social media. The Daily mail program is to generate a lot of bullshit to serve as fertilizer to grow their readership statistics.

Cutting, I’m so hurt. :rolleyesa:
Does it bother you that the press dosn't spend much time investigating all of Trumps financial scandals. Such as the $250 million that he pilfered from his supporters? Or is it just democratic ethical questions that concern you?

Does it bother you that the press dosn't spend much time investigating all of Trumps financial scandals.
But they did spend some time on it, right? They didn’t try to censor it did they? That would bother me a bit.

I suppose that Harry's point is that you spend a great deal more time on "Bidengate" than all of Donald Trump's scandals, even though there is very little meat to chew on when it comes to Hunter Biden, his father, and Chinese/Russian businessmen. Lots more to chew on with Trump.

I suppose that Harry's point is that you spend a great deal more time on "Bidengate" than all of Donald Trump's scandals, even though there is very little meat to chew on when it comes to Hunter Biden, his father, and Chinese/Russian businessmen.

Is there a rule that I am breaking such that my time must be distributed evenly across corrupt politicians?

I suppose that Harry's point is that you spend a great deal more time on "Bidengate" than all of Donald Trump's scandals, even though there is very little meat to chew on when it comes to Hunter Biden, his father, and Chinese/Russian businessmen.

Is there a rule that I am breaking such that my time must be distributed evenly across corrupt politicians?

If you were really concerned about corrupt politicians, you wouldn't be flogging a story in which there is no credible evidence of any corrupt behavior by the politician you are focusing on. There are so many others out there where we can identify an actual appearance of corruption. It's clear that you seem to want to focus exclusively on corruption by Democrats, but the worst you can come up with here is that Hunter Biden used his father's name to enrich himself and feed his drug habit. Hunter Biden never even worked in government positions, unlike Trump's children. You have a problem with Democratic politicians, and corruption has nothing to do with it. When Trump was in the White House, you never seemed bothered all that much by the nepotism and influence peddling.

Back
Top Bottom