• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Bidengate Breaks... err... down

Plenty more to come out of this story;

The source who distributed Hunter Biden's laptop to congressmen and media has fled the US to Switzerland, saying he fears retaliation from the Biden administration. Jack Maxey gave DailyMail.com a copy of the hard drive from Hunter's abandoned laptop in the spring of 2021. He also gave copies and material from it to the Washington Post, New York Times, and Senator Chuck Grassley in his role as ranking Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee – but he claims they all sat on it for months. Maxey, a former co-host of ex-Donald Trump advisor Steve Bannon's podcast the War Room, claims he and his colleagues have found '450 gigabytes of deleted material' including 80,000 images and videos and more than 120,000 archived emails. He said he intends to post them all online in a searchable database in the coming weeks. Hunter's laptop is brimming with evidence of apparent criminal activity by him and his associates including drug trafficking and prostitution.

Daily Mail

"Retaliation"? Or fears legal consequences of his actions? Like maybe not wanting to have to testify...

Maxey didn't give anyone the laptop. He gave a copy of the HDD to congress and the media. More than likely it was copies of copies.

None of this involves the President, any of his advisors, or anyone employed by the Adminstrationin any capacity whatsoever. I ask again, even if all this is true, why should I as a voter care?

We shall see if Biden is involved and to what degree he was involved. But to be fair to the old duffer he was maybe not fully aware of what funny business was going on. And if it doesn’t bother you that the legacy/MSM tried to stop the reporting on it then that’s cool.

None of this involves the President, any of his advisors, or anyone employed by the Adminstrationin any capacity whatsoever. I ask again, even if all this is true, why should I as a voter care?

We shall see if Biden is involved and to what degree he was involved.
Help me out, here, Twizzler...

This stuff is going back to the time when Biden was VP. In case you don't have a calendar, that ended just over 6 years ago.

In the interim, there was this guy - you may have heard of him - who was in charge of the entire executive branch of the US government, with power to order investigations of...well...everything. FBI, DOJ, there was not a federal agency tasked with investigating things that was not under his control.

How did he use this awesome power?

By not using it at all, and sending his washed-up former mayor over to Ukraine to "dig up dirt" on Hunter Biden. That's the equivalent of having the entire Sixth Fleet at your disposal, and instead sending a leaky dingy.

"We shall see..."? Why the ever-loving fuck haven't we seen shit after six years? Is Hunter Biden really that good at hiding evidence of his "misdeeds" that things he did during the Obama administration are not only just coming to light, but actually fucking matter?

Let me guess...you think that "any second now" the Cyber Ninjas will uncover "massive voter fraud" in Arizona, right?

This stuff is going back to the time when Biden was VP. In case you don't have a calendar, that ended just over 6 years ago.

In the interim, there was this guy - you may have heard of him - who was in charge of the entire executive branch of the US government, with power to order investigations of...well...everything. FBI, DOJ, there was not a federal agency tasked with investigating things that was not under his control.

By not using it at all, and sending his washed-up former mayor over to Ukraine to "dig up dirt" on Hunter Biden. That's the equivalent of having the entire Sixth Fleet at your disposal, and instead sending a leaky dingy.

"We shall see..."? Why the ever-loving fuck haven't we seen shit after six years? Is Hunter Biden really that good at hiding evidence of his "misdeeds" that things he did during the Obama administration are not only just coming to light, but actually fucking matter?

Let me guess...you think that "any second now" the Cyber Ninjas will uncover "massive voter fraud" in Arizona, right?
Of course Biden was involved but the better question to be answered is why this laptop stuff is coming out right now all of a sudden? All the evidence has always been there, it was only a matter of who was allowed to view and report about it.

My own hypothesis: During the 2020 election the military industrial complex just couldn't let Trump win again. But now they have figured out that Biden is also in bed with the CCP and that has become untenable for them at this point.

We shall see if Biden is involved and to what degree he was involved. But to be fair to the old duffer he was maybe not fully aware of what funny business was going on. And if it doesn’t bother you that the legacy/MSM tried to stop the reporting on it then that’s cool.
What funny business was going on?

:Sarcasm:That's the equivalent of having the entire Sixth Fleet at your disposal, and instead sending a leaky dingy.
When your primary (only) requirement is total unthinking fealty, the Sixth Fleet isn't an option; its loyalty belongs to the Country, not to any ignorant orange wannabe dictator.
So Trump took the Very Best People he could find who were corruptible enough to loyally suck his dick, and made do with that.

Maxey, a former co-host of ex-Donald Trump advisor Steve Bannon's podcast the War Room, claims he and his colleagues have found '450 gigabytes of deleted material' including 80,000 images and videos and more than 120,000 archived emails. He said he intends to post them all online in a searchable database in the coming weeks.

Ya sure ya betcha he will. And when he does, Joe Biden will be forced out of the White House, and Donald Trump will be rightfully re-installed as Führer, while Hillary becomes the subject of the first public hanging in decades.
/:Sarcasm:

It's incredible how right wing rubes never seem to notice that the lofty promises of their heroes always go unfulfilled...
With no other explanation forthcoming, you'd almost be forced to conclude that they're simply stupid.

It's incredible how right wing rubes never seem to notice that the lofty promises of their heroes always go unfulfilled...
With no other explanation forthcoming, you'd almost be forced to conclude that they're simply stupid.
Mike Lindell.

Of course Biden was involved but the better question to be answered is why this laptop stuff is coming out right now all of a sudden? All the evidence has always been there, it was only a matter of who was allowed to view and report about it.

My own hypothesis: During the 2020 election the military industrial complex just couldn't let Trump win again. But now they have figured out that Biden is also in bed with the CCP and that has become untenable for them at this point.
Nah. I doubt that the military industrial complex folks are that mean. I blame the alien space ship orbiting Mars that seeks to take the pituitary gland from children at the democratic sex parties hosted in Washington DC. If they can bottle up Q, they can easily manipulate the press.

Here is an example of another Presidential offspring doing something very illegal ("Conspiracy to defraud the United States," according to a federal judge). The difference this time is that it involves the President and is by someone who is employed as an advisor the President. It was a year and a half before it was reported by the main-stream media. Is there outrage that the MSM tried to cover it up?
CNN said:
Two days after the 2020 presidential election, as votes were still being tallied, Donald Trump's eldest son texted then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows that "we have operational control" to ensure his father would get a second term, with Republican majorities in the US Senate and swing state legislatures, CNN has learned.

In the text, which has not been previously reported, Donald Trump Jr. lays out ideas for keeping his father in power by subverting the Electoral College process, according to the message reviewed by CNN.

Is there outrage that the MSM tried to cover it up?

Did the MSM try to cover this up? Did the big tech platforms (Twatter/Facebook) prevent sharing of this?

Not quite the same thing.

Here's an article from November 6, 2020 that mentions the tweet. And yet it seems to be getting traction in the mainstream press only now. Sounds like a cover-up.

ETA: Actually that may be a different time that DTJ planned to overturn the election. It is a bigger cover-up than I thought.

Last edited:
Of course Biden was involved but the better question to be answered is why this laptop stuff is coming out right now all of a sudden?
What stuff? All I've seen is incoherent bullshit and inference.
You forgot to add pod people and the Illuminati in your well researched and totally sane "hypothesis".

the better question to be answered is why this laptop stuff is coming out right now all of a sudden?
Simple. Alleged copies of the hard drive were distributed to the media. There was nothing to write about until this happened.

the better question to be answered is why this laptop stuff is coming out right now all of a sudden?
Simple. Alleged copies of the hard drive were distributed to the media. There was nothing to write about until this happened.
Exactly. The marketplace of ideas originally deemed the data highly suspect and thus irrelevant and they're trying once again to make people believe their garbage.

Back
Top Bottom