• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Bill Nye Tours The Ark Encounter

You seem to forget that Ham isn't there to convince you, but maintain others.

The energy and effort that would normally go into coming up with new ways of arguing or presenting - that seems to get used in trying to hold up the barriers instead. I wonder if they believe that if they come up with anything 'novel' or new that that will be seen as erring from the "true path"? The trouble they are going to find I think is that they will get stuck in history whilst trying to rewring everything they can out of their pre-existing "stock" which sits still at a point in time far ago. I'm not sure how they can equate that with timelessness, ie. validity in all ages since it was written. Its bewildering.

You seem to forget that Ham isn't there to convince you, but maintain others.

Well, and brainwash gullible children

Halloween being scary for all the wrong reasons: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/secularvoices/2017/10/16/ken-ham-wants-trick-kids-halloween/
The DVD clip - tremendous. In these modern times. Basically what happened is this. My voice indicates that it is entirely reasonable to deliver pre-digested claptrap if I do this hand thing enough times.

Back
Top Bottom