• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Black Guns Matter

Crazy Eddie

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Agnostic
So which of my fellow freethinkers has some photoshop skills you'd like to show off for the world? It's a simple request, and you might find this amusing.

In celebration and/or protest of the recent decision by the 4th Court of Appeals that assault weapons are not protected by the second amendment, I want to see what it would look like if you gave AR-15s to all the protestors at Black Lives Matter events. I'm just curious whether or not the image of, say, 50 angry black people marching down the street with assault rifles would make the sportsman and responsible gun owners among us feel safer, but it's hard to know unless I have some idea what that would look like.

Here are some samples:

ows_144002532180502.jpg

20150831_20150831_Black_Lives_Matter_statefairpr.jpg

nick_cannon_blm_protest_750x522.jpg

blm_protest56.jpg

headline_Image_adapt_1460_high_mizzou_protest_111.jpg

rtr4wjs3.jpg

blm_protest_chicago.jpg

17291629536_40e12d2bce_k.jpg

So add some AR-15s to this crowd, let's see how it looks!

These marchers look sedated and sad. That is reassuring to me.

Hey, contrast the two men in the middle - first two picks. Black panther guy in basketball shorts vs iphone matching Raybans white activist. Why do white people look so stupid when they act like they understand black jokes? Doubt white raybans man understands, but Black Panther looks like he Is starting to get it. What an aimless expression. I'd say listless at the risk of sounding insulting. I do like that word though. At least Raybans looks like he is having a good time

Arming a radical group that glorifies thugs and cop killers like Joanne Chesimard? What could go wrong?!
Also LMAO at that third photo. How is not voting working out for you?
P.S.:
Waffle House could sue the ones in the 2nd photo.
WHlogoYellowBlack-2-e1423522739708.png

Fried foods matter!

Arming a radical group ...

Hey, if they're American Citizens, you wouldn't want to deprive them of their 2nd amendment rights just for being black... WOULD YOU?

How about that asshole trumpster who shot and killed the Indian dude -
Other than being a trump voter who was obviously influence by Cheato's rhetoric, do you think he exhibited any other symptoms of mental illnesses that should have kept guns out of his hands?
Maybe being a trump voter is sufficient evidence of mental illness in and of itself, wouldn't you agree? :D

I've been told that an armed protest march is a polite protest march.

Arming a radical group that glorifies thugs and cop killers like Joanne Chesimard? What could go wrong?!

Well, most anti-government conservatives and gun advocates should love it, just like they loved it when an armed group of radical thugs that glorified killing any cop that tried to stop them from stealing.

images
Cliven Bundy standoff.
fbi-investigates-cliven-bundy-supporters-who-allegedly-pointed-guns-at-federal-officers.jpg

Pic of criminal thug sniper with his sight trained on cops.

Oh wait, but those criminal thugs who pointed their guns at and threatened to murder many cops were white, and most anti-gubmint conservatives and gun advocates are rabidly racist, and really only oppose the Fed because its annoying Constitutional protection of basic human rights of minorities that conservatives want to violate at the State and local level.

Well, most anti-government conservatives and gun advocates should love it, just like they loved it when an armed group of radical thugs that glorified killing any cop that tried to stop them from stealing.
Stop derailing. This thread is called 'Black Guns Matter' and not 'Bundy Guns Matter'.
And yes, anti-government right-wingers are just the flip side of anti-government left-wingers.
There is no need to pick sides. They both suck.

Hey, if they're American Citizens, you wouldn't want to deprive them of their 2nd amendment rights just for being black... WOULD YOU?
I don't think a mob should get to march fully armed no matter their color.

How about that asshole trumpster who shot and killed the Indian dude -
How do you know he is a Trumpster?
Is Trump responsible for everything his supporters do?
Is Hillary responsible for everything her supporters do?
How is the tragedy in Kansas City relevant to this thread?
Maybe being a trump voter is sufficient evidence of mental illness in and of itself, wouldn't you agree? :D
Perhaps. But then we'd have to include many more things like supporting #BLM or #nodapl ...

Why not? How about two people? Three? Twelve?
Or should it be up to a cop's discretion to decide what constitutes a "mob"?

Perhaps. But then we'd have to include many more things like supporting #BLM or #nodapl ...

Non-sequitur.
But the constitution provides for the right to peaceably assemble - it doesn't say anything like "but may not bear arms while peaceably assembling".

How about Heavily armed Trump supporters patrol polling places?

And yes, anti-government right-wingers are just the flip side of anti-government left-wingers.
Anti-government left wingers? Isn't the normal accusation that left wingers worship the government, and want it to run everything?

I wouldn't like to see AR-15s at any protest.

Let me amend this. I don't want to see AR-15s at any protest other than a Second Amendment one. There they are legitimate props.

Funny you'd say prop. I think everyone should own an ar15 prop. And a nice m11. Guns are just psychological weaps if they're used right anyway. How many of the people in that crowd could hit a mailbox from 15 feet away? None probably. The wrong mailbox, if they managed to. But seeing them with a gun changes them. So they need props. We all do. Got to take the orange cap out of the tip, and have one on you for police searches. It may not be legal to remove the tips, but having a camera phone on you can get you out of that in court, because you were making a film, weren't you?

Stop derailing. This thread is called 'Black Guns Matter' and not 'Bundy Guns Matter'.

The gun IS black in the photo Ron Burgundy posted :shrug:

That's bizarre. If we read the full text of the 2nd amendment it is possible that in the the original 13 states intended ONLY mobs to march fully armed.

I'm sure I can think of a few groups that made a show of rifles and shotguns, back in the day...didn't always end well.

Anti-government left wingers? Isn't the normal accusation that left wingers worship the government, and want it to run everything?
They want a government to run everything, but they also often want to overthrow existing governments and establish their own. For example, from Weather Underground wiki page.
The Weather Underground Organization (WUO), commonly known as the Weather Underground, was an American militant radical left-wing organization founded on the Ann Arbor campus of the University of Michigan. Originally called Weatherman, the group became known colloquially as the Weathermen. Weatherman organized in 1969 as a faction of Students for a Democratic Society (SDS)[2] composed for the most part of the national office leadership of SDS and their supporters. Their goal was to create a clandestine revolutionary party for the overthrow of the U.S. government.[3]

With revolutionary positions characterized by black power and opposition to the Vietnam War,[2] the group conducted a campaign of bombings through the mid-1970s and took part in actions such as the jailbreak of Dr. Timothy Leary. The "Days of Rage", their first public demonstration on October 8, 1969, was a riot in Chicago timed to coincide with the trial of the Chicago Seven. In 1970 the group issued a "Declaration of a State of War" against the United States government, under the name "Weather Underground Organization".[4]

Back
Top Bottom