• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Black militia man shoots a police officer in the head in Florida

American Prisons are filled with the majority of black people and Derec is acting like the USA is letting black people get away with everything. lol

flags.jpg

Jesus F. Christ, you people. You know what's just about as pathetically sad as Derec running in here with a boner every day to tell us something bad a fucking black guy did? It's the reflexive need to push back on it by defending the indefensible with these insane rationalizations and justifications attempting to minimize [insert shitty thing some black guy did that day.]

Two things can simultaneously be true, folks.

Believe it or not, at the very same time,

a) Derec can be a blinders-on, cherrypicking twat for obsessively focusing solely on shitty indefensible things that black people (or muslims) have done,

AND (and this is the one that needs pointed out)

b) The bad thing that the black guy or muslim did in Derec's offense du jour can really be a bad thing, that doesn't need (or deserve) defending.

I'm as squishy Liberal as any Lefty on this board, I reckon, and Othal "O-Zone" Wallace sounds like a dangerous psychopathic shitbag to me. I wouldn't want to live next door to that asshole. He's a menace to society, and it's simple dumb luck that he didn't kill somebody. As it is, I hope he goes to jail for a long, long, long time. For the life of me I don't get the Left's motivations to defend shit like this--I feel lucky not to share it.

Do I wish Derec had the objectivity he pretends (exceptionally poorly) to have? Well, of course. That would be nice. But that isn't the world that we live in. And neither is it one in which it's "okay" for a violent, racist, armed-to-the-teeth professional shit-stirrer like Mr. O-Zone to shoot a cop (or anybody) in the fucking head.

But this is what happens when the powers that be pretend that white supremacism is the only type of supremacism and extremism that we should be concerned about ...

Show your work.

1. Identify the "powers that be." (McDonald's Corp? Mitch McConnell? Some guest lecturer at some university one time?)
2. Show that they "pretend that white supremacism is the only type of supremacism and extremism that we should be concerned about."
3. Establish an actual causal relationship between that behavior and the event described in the OP.

I'm pretty sure I've pointed out a number of times the Black Isrealites, antiwhite racists, and how they present a radical threat that warrants scrutiny as a potential terrorism source.

Nobody here seems to be pretending such do not exist. Merely , we identify that there are 10 white supremacist terrorist cells for every 1 black-or-other-supremecist cell, and that they are all bad.

I'm pretty sure I started a whole thread about it at some point, in fact? Or maybe it was just like, the second comment or whatever.

View attachment 34200

Jesus F. Christ, you people. You know what's just about as pathetically sad as Derec running in here with a boner every day to tell us something bad a fucking black guy did? It's the reflexive need to push back on it by defending the indefensible with these insane rationalizations and justifications attempting to minimize [insert shitty thing some black guy did that day.]

Two things can simultaneously be true, folks.

Believe it or not, at the very same time,

a) Derec can be a blinders-on, cherrypicking twat for obsessively focusing solely on shitty indefensible things that black people (or muslims) have done,

AND (and this is the one that needs pointed out)

b) The bad thing that the black guy or muslim did in Derec's offense du jour can really be a bad thing, that doesn't need (or deserve) defending.

I'm as squishy Liberal as any Lefty on this board, I reckon, and Othal "O-Zone" Wallace sounds like a dangerous psychopathic shitbag to me. I wouldn't want to live next door to that asshole. He's a menace to society, and it's simple dumb luck that he didn't kill somebody. As it is, I hope he goes to jail for a long, long, long time. For the life of me I don't get the Left's motivations to defend shit like this--I feel lucky not to share it.

Do I wish Derec had the objectivity he pretends (exceptionally poorly) to have? Well, of course. That would be nice. But that isn't the world that we live in. And neither is it one in which it's "okay" for a violent, racist, armed-to-the-teeth professional shit-stirrer like Mr. O-Zone to shoot a cop (or anybody) in the fucking head.

I don't see anyone on this thread (myself including) defending the black guy. What I do see is Derec using this tragedy to push his agenda and people responding to that. I've donated to the go fund for the police officer. If you are so pissed off about this I suggest you do the same.

Note sure if it's ok to post here but whatever https://gofund.me/8fded71e

And for the record, Othal Wallace can eat a dick too.

Hey Derec, FYI, the government that is letting black supremacists do whatever they want has joined the hunt for Othal Wallace. Just wanted to let Derek Chauvin's bleeding heart inside of you know, everything will be ok.

You mean when they commit treason and break into the Capitol based on lies?
If we did a January 6th drinking game, we'd all suffer from alcohol poisoning. That was one day of rioting, and it gets brought up all the fucking time!

OMG, how terrible that we haven't forgotten that people tried to overthrow the government of the United States at the behest of the then sitting POTUS who didn't like the election results! I mean, it's been five and half months already. It's not like we're talking about Mary Winkler here.

We should all be happy to do what your overlord Trump declares we should do and forget about the whole thing. Big nothing burger.

A few of my friends in my circle joked that January 6th should be a national holiday to add to the other holidays that embarrass white people. I don't share their opinions, but theirs is, Christmas is a Holiday for the delusional, Thanksgiving is a holiday for when a bunch of scoundrels screwed over native Americans, and July 4th is when a bunch of wusses waited until an ocean separated them from their better-armed bullies to fight back.

I think that's all racist and ignorant (seriously). But they are right about January 6th being an embarrassment.

26-year-old Daytona Beach officer shot in head, $100K reward for suspect information

WESH said:
A 26-year-old police officer has been wounded in a shooting near the area of Kingston Avenue in Daytona Beach, officials told WESH 2 News.
Officials said Officer Jason Raynor was approaching a suspicious vehicle on Kingston Avenue when he was shot by the suspect, who then took off.
Raynor, who was shot in the head, was taken to Halifax Health Medical Center.
Officials say Raynor is out of surgery and in critical condition, and has shown some improvement

The suspect is one Othal "O-Zone" Wallace, a member of black militias NFAC and New Black Panthers, the latter being blatantly black supremacist.

Heavy said:
According to Wallace’s Facebook page, he is a member of the NFAC militia and has walked in armed marches with the group during protests in Louisville against the police killing of Breonna Taylor and in Tulsa. He also marched with the group at Stone Mountain in Georgia.
[...]
According to a Facebook post by attorney Malik Zulu Shabazz, Wallace also recently joined the New Black Panther Party. Shabazz, in a now-deleted June 15 post, “I would like to welcome the young warrior O-Zone Wallace into the New Black Panther Party for Self Defense under our new leadership. Brother O-Zone, a Florida man, is a good man with serious field experience. Brother O-Zone respects me and my history and I respect him. I predict Brother Warrior O-Zone Wallace will be instrumental in the re-building of the New Black Panther Party and the entire movement at large.”
[...]
According to Young, investigators searched a nearby apartment belonging to Wallace and found a rifle, handgun, three bulletproof vests, multiple high-capacity magazines and boxes of rifle ammo.
View attachment 34188

I hope the officer recovers quickly and fully.
But this is what happens when the powers that be pretend that white supremacism is the only type of supremacism and extremism that we should be concerned about ...

I don't think the two men in those photos are the same individual and neither looks that much like Othal Wallace's mug shot:
f25395e0-9f6e-49b0-b20e-13c7f9daf909-Othal_Wallace.jpg

American Prisons are filled with the majority of black people
Is it the majority? I know for sure it is disproportionate to population, but not sure about it being a majority.
In any case, a solution would be to stop committing a disproportionate share of crime. For example, blacks commit homicides at ~5x the rate of whites.

and Derec is acting like the USA is letting black people get away with everything. lol
Often that is the case. Take this O-Zone. Long rap sheet. Many felony arrests, but they have been pleaded down to misdemeanors each time. That's getting away with shit.

I'm pretty sure I've pointed out a number of times the Black Isrealites, antiwhite racists, and how they present a radical threat that warrants scrutiny as a potential terrorism source.
I have not seen you do so before, but I am glad you do so now.

Nobody here seems to be pretending such do not exist.
The media and politicians are when they only condemn white supremacy but never black or Latin[ao] supremacy.

Merely , we identify that there are 10 white supremacist terrorist cells for every 1 black-or-other-supremecist cell, and that they are all bad.

Where do you get that number? I think the major difference is that white supremacists are shunned, but black supremacists are not. Take Al Sharpton. Racist, homophobe, but gets MSNBC gig and frequently seen with President Obama.
Or Louis Farrakhan. Racist, antisemite. A number of Democratic politicians like Rep. Danny Davis (R-Illinois) who praised him as a "great man" with no ill consequences to his career.

I'm pretty sure I started a whole thread about it at some point, in fact? Or maybe it was just like, the second comment or whatever.
I do not recall seeing it.

Hey Derec, FYI, the government that is letting black supremacists do whatever they want has joined the hunt for Othal Wallace. Just wanted to let Derek Chauvin's bleeding heart inside of you know, everything will be ok.

Not sure about that. Maybe he'll escape to Cuba like Joanne Chesimard, murderer and heroine of #BLM and Women's March 2017.

OMG, how terrible that we haven't forgotten that people tried to overthrow the government of the United States at the behest of the then sitting POTUS who didn't like the election results! I mean, it's been five and half months already.
#BLMers have been doing a lot more damage with their rioting and occupations. And not only property damage, but deaths too. Including an 8 year old girl in Atlanta.

We should all be happy to do what your overlord Trump declares we should do and forget about the whole thing. Big nothing burger.

My overlord? I did not even vote for him either time.

I don't think the two men in those photos are the same individual and neither looks that much like Othal Wallace's mug shot:
Looks like him to me. In any case, it has been confirmed that he was member of these militias.

Back in the 90s and early 2000s the group that killed the most police officers was the Sovereign Citizen Movement. Whom were largely made up of white people, politically right wing, and believed in conspiracy theories to back up there ideology.

Not necessarily. There are many black "sovereign citizens".
Example Korryn Gaines, who threatened police with a long gun and got shot herself.
Or William "Nietzsche" Kinney, who led the Antifa Red House occupation because he wanted to live in house without paying the mortgage.

New Black Panthers are bad guys. Just nowhere near the scale of the scumbags on the right. Finding one scumbag doesn't prove the two sides are equal.

Why do you think they are not "nowhere near the scale" as the right-wing militias?
Racist scumbag is racist scumbag. No matter your hue.

Which antifa henchman is not being prosecuted?
Most crimes committed during the #BLM/Antifa riots are not being prosecuted.

Example: NYC looters.
Most Riot, Looting Cases From Last Year Dropped by NYC DAs

NBC NYC said:
One year ago, parts of New York City felt out of control as crowds of looters were seen smashing storefront after storefront.
The mayhem continued night after night from late May into June. At one point, there was even a so-called “looting dance party” on the streets of SoHo.
The mobs seemingly pillaged at will. Many were caught on tape, some with their faces visible. Others even posted on social their own videos of their actions those nights.
[...]
Since then, the NYPD says the Bronx district attorney and the courts have dismissed most of those cases – 73 in all. Eighteen cases remain open and there have been 19 convictions for mostly lesser counts like trespassing, counts which carry no jail time.
Jessica Betancourt owns an eyeglass shop that was looted and destroyed along Burnside Avenue in the Bronx last June.
“Those numbers, to be honest with you, is disgusting,” Betancourt said when told of the few cases being prosecuted.

It's no use arresting these scumbags if leftist DAs are dropping charges against vast majority of them. Similar things are going in other cities, esp. Portland where 90% of rioting charges have been dismissed by their lefty DA.

Not even Molotov-throwing terrorists Colinford Mattis and Urooj Rahman were charged by the NYC prosecutors, and if not for Barr's DOJ, they would have gotten off scot-free.

When someone tries to equate the significance of a single isolated act by an individual - whether it's this guy or the guy who killed 16 people at a Boulder Supermarket - with the significance of a right wing white supremacist MOB storming the Capitol to prevent Congress from doing its Constitutionally mandated job ...

And again January 6th. Of course, that single day of rioting in a single city pales in significance to the months of #BLM/Antifa rioting in many cities that caused a lot of property damage and deaths. Including to federal government buildings btw.

When Property Damage is equated with killing police officers and wounding over a hundred police officers...
#BLMers and other far-left activists have murdered police officers too. But that is hardly mentioned because the Left is committed to the false narrative that #BLM are the good guys.
But what about David Dorn, murdered in cold blood by #BLM rioters and looters last year?
Second man charged in connection with death of retired St. Louis police captain David Dorn, 3 others charged with burglary

Meh. White people shoot at cops all the time after being pulled over. I don't remember Derek ever posting about one of those incidents.

If a white right wing militiaman had shot a cop in the head and was at large, I am sure you or Elixir would start a thread about it with the quickness.
Probably both of you would start thread, and you'd have to merge them too.

Back
Top Bottom