• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Bob Woodward's New Book

Love the focus on Biden saying fuck and then mentioning Trump's illicit partnership with Putin almost like an afterthought. :rofl:

Also, fuck Bob Woodward. He used to be a good journalist and now he withholds information from the American public so he can profit from breaking it later when publishing a book. Seriously, thanks for the Nixon stuff, but I think it all went to your head.

Love the focus on Biden saying fuck and then mentioning Trump's illicit partnership with Putin almost like an afterthought. :rofl:
Well Trump would never call someone a son of a...

oh, my feathers, I can't even say it!

We need a president who would never, ever say an... indecency. A Christian president. A holy president. A felonious felicitous president.

Also, fuck Bob Woodward. He used to be a good journalist and now he withholds information from the American public so he can profit from breaking it later when publishing a book. Seriously, thanks for the Nixon stuff, but I think it all went to your head.
He had his Plan of Attack which was good journalism, but the following book, it started bothering me that he was sitting on this stuff.

It is possible that Mr. Woodward sat on this particular revelation in order to pull a "Comey" as well as to increase his profits.

It is possible that Mr. Woodward sat on this particular revelation in order to pull a "Comey" as well as to increase his profits.
I suspect Woodward is of an age where all his decisions are motivated by "legacy" and as such leans *hard* towards sensationalism nowadays.

Maybe he wanted to use this information to give us the October surprise. ;) But seriously, Trump supporters don't care what Trump has done or how demented or deranged he is. One of my very nice younger neighbors who has little children and seems very caring, just put a sign in his yard that says, "Vote common sense. Vote for Trump". 🤮 It still amazes me how this horrible man managed to manipulate so many decent people into thinking he cared about them, or even cared about anything besides himself.

Last edited:
Well Trump would never call someone a son of a...

oh, my feathers, I can't even say it!

We need a president who would never, ever say an... indecency. A Christian president. A holy president. A felonious felicitous president.
:D

During his debates with JFK in 1960, Nixon complained that Harry Truman swore too much, and said that Eisenhower had brought back decent language to the White House. What that had to do with JFK, I don’t know, but Kennedy just smiled and said that he didn’t think he himself could get Truman to change his cussing and cussed ways, but maybe Truman’s wife, Bess, could. Later, of course, it turned out that Nixon was maybe the most vulgar president in history, with all sorts of [expletive deleted] insertions in the transcripts of the Watergate tapes.

As for ol’ clean-talkin’ Ike, after appointing Earl Warren to the Supremes, and while the court was debating whether to strike down school desegregation, ol’ clean-talkin’ and good livin’ Ike took Warren aside during a White House dinner and said about people in the south: “These are not bad people. All they are concerned about is to see that their sweet little girls are not required to sit in school beside some big black bucks.” After the Warren Court struck down school desegregation, good ol’ Ike said that appointing Warren to the Supremes was “my biggest mistake.”

I suspect Woodward is of an age where all his decisions are motivated by "legacy" and as such leans *hard* towards sensationalism nowadays.
Yeah, probably, but that's no excuse to sit on something that could affect national security. We are talking about an enemy of the US influencing a cowardly and stupid US President.

The Russian honeypot trap. Trump?

Honeytrap Russian Spy Scandal Shows Ireland Is Europe’s Soft Underbelly

Dublin's storied pubs this week were buzzing with salacious gossip about a politician compromised by a Russian honeytrap. But the real issue is Ireland's incredible vulnerability to espionage and other forms of influence.

If Trump is this close to Putin and having private conversations with him, would it really be outside the realm of possibility that Putin could send Trump a Russian propaganda video showing Trump how much the Russian people love him and how much Ukraine and Zelensky hate him? If not that, at least create the narrative in Trump's mind. It would play right into his narcissism to believe Russia is good because they love him and Ukraine is bad because they hate him. He would fall for it easily and could then be manipulated to be in full support of Russia (if he isn't already).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom