• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Bombshell -Trump knew Tillerson was in Putin's Pocket

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
Sally told him. Both the CIA and Russian intelligence have recordings and transcripts.
Tillerson is toast and he will probably bring down Cheato with him, when it comes out that Cheato asked him to make the call.

*yawn* another day, another bombshell...

Sally told him. Both the CIA and Russian intelligence have recordings and transcripts.
Tillerson is toast and he will probably bring down Cheato with him, when it comes out that Cheato asked him to make the call.

*yawn* another day, another bombshell...

Are the link and your comment supposed to be related?

If Trump picks Petraeus, I'd like to see live TV coverage of him asking his probation officer for permission to travel outside the state. And I'd like to see the probation officer refuse.

Well, Flynn resigned.

Yuppers. That didn't take long. SORRY - I named Tillerson. Brain fart.

Either Trump knew about Flynn's skulduggery (in which case he should be impeached), or he didn't (in which case he isn't even the Puppet-in-Chief).
It should be interesting to see Spicey later today telling us why one or the other is perfectly fine.

Last edited:
Really? The reason that he left the Trump administration is because he told a blatant, easily provable lie about using his position to engage in illegal activities? I don't get what the problem is.

Really? The reason that he left the Trump administration is because he told a blatant, easily provable lie about using his position to engage in illegal activities? I don't get what the problem is.

He told a lie to the VP, that is unforgivable. Telling it to the media, well that is just SOP.

He told a lie to the VP, that is unforgivable. Telling it to the media, well that is just SOP.

It's just an alternative truth.

For some reason it reminded me Obama being caught with a hot mic promising (to Putin) being more flexible after reelection. Wait, it was actually President Medvedev.

For some reason it reminded me Obama being caught with a hot mic promising (to Putin) being more flexible after reelection. Wait, it was actually President Medvedev.

I don't see why. One is a sitting President using the statutory power of his office to direct the foreign policy of the United States and the other is an unelected official who's not even in a job yet undermining the actions of the sitting President with a foreign power and then lying to the incoming administration about it.

I don't see why. One is a sitting President using the statutory power of his office to direct the foreign policy of the United States and the other is an unelected official who's not even in a job yet undermining the actions of the sitting President with a foreign power and then lying to the incoming administration about it.

Well, when you say it that way.

I trust Out Like Flynn won't suffer beyond not obtaining his position of power. I wonder if the dems will milk this Russian thing as is their SOP?

Ben-ghazi!
Ah. Excuse me.

@RoguePOTUSstaff is saying Pence is responsible for Flynn's firing.

The outstanding question is "what about Cheato?" It is inconceivable that Cheato didn't know that Flynn was compromised prior to appointing him...
In fact it is very likely that Flynn compromised himself at Cheato's direction.

Priebus is also under attack.

I'm a little confused about who is a member of what faction: Normally I would think that this is Priebus vs Bannon, with Flynn being of the Bannon faction. But if it's really Pence driving things, is Priebus in his faction or Bannon's? Or do they each have a faction?

And others are saying obama administration is responsible for that because Flynn wanted to end the Obama deal with Iran.

Maybe Obama can use his newly found super powers to fire the rest of Twitler's administration as well.

Priebus is also under attack.

I'm a little confused about who is a member of what faction: Normally I would think that this is Priebus vs Bannon, with Flynn being of the Bannon faction. But if it's really Pence driving things, is Priebus in his faction or Bannon's? Or do they each have a faction?

Priebus and Pence are from the GOP establishment faction. Bannon, Flynn, and most of the rest are from the alt-right faction. Flynn being in Bannon's faction is probably why he held on for as long as he did.

Back
Top Bottom