• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Booing Trump - New National Sport

Cheerful Charlie

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
Trump showed up a Madison Square garden for a mixed martial arts fight and was roundly booed by many when it was announced he was present. he was booed at the baseball game he showed up at in Washington, and was booed by celebrating Washingtonians celebrating their win the day afterwards. It looks like anywhere that sucker shows his face at a public event, he is going to get booed and we will hear the chant, "Lock him up!" We have a new national sport. It makes me laugh it does! It is going to be a long election year.

I hope the raccoons and possums of Mar-a-lago boo him every time he shows up on his golf course.

He was boo'd at an MMA event?! I'd say after watching the video, he got more cheers than jeers.

[YOUTUBE]1iET532wi58[/YOUTUBE]

Maybe they were cheering because they thought he'd be locked up in that cage.

In any case, whether Trump heard the boos or not, if it's not on Fox then it didn't happen.

Very Orwellian.
What, him going to Game 5 of the World Series (never throwing the first pitch either) in desperate hopes that it'd be over after Game Four... or that he went to an MMA event for some reason?

Very Orwellian.
What, him going to Game 5 of the World Series (never throwing the first pitch either) in desperate hopes that it'd be over after Game Four... or that he went to an MMA event for some reason?

Communal hate sessions where everyone enters a stadium, looks at a screen, and yells out their rage. Didn't you see the movie?

Very Orwellian.

Communal hate sessions where everyone enters a stadium, looks at a screen, and yells out their rage. Didn't you see the movie?

Sounds like twitter to me. Or Trump.

Frankly, a lot of the past 3 years has seemed very Orwellian to me.

Very Orwellian.

But they're not raging at the screen.
The screen is just showing them that if they rage (or cheer) right then, Trump will hear them.

The screen is just showing them that if they rage (or cheer) right then, Trump will hear them.

Ah, like Tinker Bell.

Ah, like Tinker Bell.
Oooh, that'd be a cool game.
If all you democrats who really, really BELIEVE in the constitution boo loud enough, Trump will resign!
I can't hear you!
I STILL CAN'T HEAR YOU!
Now, ONE... LAST... TIME...

Was reading on a WWE foum that they are trying to get Trump to appear again on there (he has before). I find it questionable if that would be a win for WWE though.

Was reading on a WWE foum that they are trying to get Trump to appear again on there (he has before). I find it questionable if that would be a win for WWE though.

I'm sure they'll vet the crowd this time. After all, he gets GREAT reception when he gets to pick the receptors.

Goldberg v Trump at the next Saudi Arabia event. If you thought Goldberg v Undertaker was bad, you won't believe your eyes with this one. Goldberg will slam his head into steel doors until he suffers two concussions, but not until Trump revels in his 100% cheer crowd reaction (some of it not even piped in the speakers!) and then delivers a long meandering speech about how he did "nothing wrong" during his "perfect call", and citing conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory. Once done, and Goldberg gets to the ring with two concussions, Trump will crotch shot the Goldberg to a no sell. Then he'll crotch shot again, and Goldberg will go down. Trump puts foot on Goldberg for the pin.

Saudi Prince enters the ring and raises up Trump's hand as they embrace. *end PPV*

Now a Trump appearance in Chicago or NYC (MSG) could be interesting. Might need to do a Trump v Reigns match just to be safe for the Pop.

Ah, like Tinker Bell.
Trump needs to know that he is not liked, and so do the Trumpers--that's it's ordinary American sports fans who really detest staged-rally, walking-Potemkin-village Don.
In Orwell, the Hate rallies are orchestrated--are you implying that the sports booing is the result of some deep state orchestration? What, to your knowledge, is the punishment by the state if an American doesn't follow the deep state directive to her or him to show up at the designated sporting event and boo?

There was a report that SGA warned, students booing Trump at the Alabama/Louisiana game would lose their seats.

Turns out, that was an incorrect spin.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...punish-students-who-boo-president/2511147001/
"The SGA strongly affirms its belief in free speech and the rights of all students to express their opinions," the statement said. "Today’s report erroneously assigned a political context to a message meant only to remind students about heightened security and the consequences of altercations or other behaviors unbecoming of a University of Alabama student."

Ah, like Tinker Bell.
Trump needs to know that he is not liked, and so do the Trumpers--that's it's ordinary American sports fans who really detest staged-rally, walking-Potemkin-village Don.
In Orwell, the Hate rallies are orchestrated--are you implying that the sports booing is the result of some deep state orchestration? What, to your knowledge, is the punishment by the state if an American doesn't follow the deep state directive to her or him to show up at the designated sporting event and boo?

I don't agree with your reading of Orwell at all. He was a keen observer of human nature. You don't need a conspiracy nor punishments to create am uncontrolled mass emotional outcry. They happen at sports matches literally all the time. I do think Trump should be more worried about his personal welfare than he is.

You don't need a conspiracy nor punishments to create am uncontrolled mass emotional outcry.

Right. Sometimes all you need is some asshole in an orangutan suit to get himself elected president.

Back
Top Bottom