• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Brandon's losing the plot

"you"=West.
I spent the entire portion of the Vietnam War era during which I was alive as a resident and citizen of a non-combatant nation.
Well, Australia was combatant nation and it was and still is somewhat related to GB monarchy.

The west had independent press in the 60s. Now you have some independent internet personalities here and there. All major news organizations are pretty much controlled by Deep State.

UK Vietnam War
Featured snippet from the web
The British involvement in the Vietnam war consisted of supplying weapons, equipment and advisors to the United States. However, it also included combat missions flown by Royal Air Force aircraft from bases in Thailand against targets located in Laos and North Vietnam.
Well, I would not call it "being out of that war"

Again, that's not the point. The point is that West no longer have independent and free press
Certainly when it comes to major news organizations.

You don't have a choice, you will be run by the same bunch of an unelected, corrupt, evil and fairly incompetent assholes.
... I'll take that as your answer to my earlier question. You trust no one in government and the party in charge makes no difference at all, since it is "run by the same bunch of... assholes". So you perceive the "difference" between Trump and Biden as Trump being an intentional criminal and Biden being the "innocent fool" run by criminals.... How do you choose who to vote for, given that is what it seems you are saying your point of view is?
I think it's well known that I am russian in Russia. Don't have to choose but if I had to, I would probably stay home.
American voters are mostly concerned with internal shit and there are some differences between two parts of uniparty there. But my issue is US's utter shittiness toward other countries, specifically toward Russia.
I am sorry to hear that.. My condolences. Perhaps I knew that at some time, but was not important enough to me to remember. So, hypothetically, who WOULD you vote for? An elderly organized crime boss with purely criminal intent, or a senile public servant that might be overly influenced by unnamed, mysterious forces?
Now that I am aware (Again?) that you are in Russia, it is impossible for me to believe a single thing you say, not because you might be dishonest, but because you wish to preserve your life by holding the only view you are allowed to speak of without being jailed and subject to violence from primitive and barbaric animals (your government).
I'm not going to ignore you, but I am not going to consider anything anyone says while inside Russia as possibly being honest in any way. Such honesty would be deadly. I recommend you stop posting - you never know how an animal might react if they feel cornered.

"you"=West.
I spent the entire portion of the Vietnam War era during which I was alive as a resident and citizen of a non-combatant nation.
Well, Australia was combatant nation and it was and still is somewhat related to GB monarchy.

The west had independent press in the 60s. Now you have some independent internet personalities here and there. All major news organizations are pretty much controlled by Deep State.
Sounds just like the QOP. Funny.

but because you wish to preserve your life by holding the only view you are allowed to speak of without being jailed and subject to violence from primitive and barbaric animals (your government).
This is very convenient for you. You can ignore any first hand testimony as being under duress

You don't have a choice, you will be run by the same bunch of an unelected, corrupt, evil and fairly incompetent assholes.
... I'll take that as your answer to my earlier question. You trust no one in government and the party in charge makes no difference at all, since it is "run by the same bunch of... assholes". So you perceive the "difference" between Trump and Biden as Trump being an intentional criminal and Biden being the "innocent fool" run by criminals.... How do you choose who to vote for, given that is what it seems you are saying your point of view is?
I think it's well known that I am russian in Russia. Don't have to choose but if I had to, I would probably stay home.
American voters are mostly concerned with internal shit and there are some differences between two parts of uniparty there. But my issue is US's utter shittiness toward other countries, specifically toward Russia.
I am sorry to hear that.. My condolences. Perhaps I knew that at some time, but was not important enough to me to remember. So, hypothetically, who WOULD you vote for? An elderly organized crime boss with purely criminal intent, or a senile public servant that might be overly influenced by unnamed, mysterious forces?
Now that I am aware (Again?) that you are in Russia, it is impossible for me to believe a single thing you say, not because you might be dishonest, but because you wish to preserve your life by holding the only view you are allowed to speak of without being jailed and subject to violence from primitive and barbaric animals (your government).
I'm not going to ignore you, but I am not going to consider anything anyone says while inside Russia as possibly being honest in any way. Such honesty would be deadly. I recommend you stop posting - you never know how an animal might react if they feel cornered.
Over the past year Russia has seen increasingly restrictive and ambiguous laws being implemented aimed at silencing criticism and promoting self-governance, i.e., live in fear of what you say could get you in trouble. So I would consider any comments from barbos with that in mind.

Nothing was detected. it's a complete hoax.
How many times do I need to repeat that to you?

PizzaGate was a complete hoax, and so is AlfaBankGate.
You must go the Trump school of the Big Lie where it is taught that people start believing things just because others have repeated them enough. That's not how it works. Repetition doesn't make things true. If you want to change my mind, don't repeat yourself, SHOW EVIDENCE!

... At least make a logically coherent argument once in a while. I mean at this point I don't have any reason to even give you the benefit of the doubt. Your performance here has been soooo shabby.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom