• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Brandon's losing the plot

Biden may be not insane but he is definitely senile. And people who control this senile idiot are insane and dangerous.
It's not a good choice, both parties are utter scam.

Forgetting things occasionally isn't senility.
Exactly. Forgetting to take the chicken out of the oven is not senility. Forgetting to take the cat out of the freezer is.
You're assuming it's not a self-freezing cat.

(Growing up my mother's cat would try to steal meat out of the freezer. Ensuring the cat wasn't stuck in the freezer was a very real issue.)

Brandon does it again;

President Biden misspelled the number “eight” Wednesday during a speech about economic issues in suburban Maryland — shortly after saying in apparent error that his father “never went” to college. “We have a thousand billionaires in America. You know the average tax rate they pay? Eight — E-I-G-H percent — 8%,”

NYP

Two words, Biden isn't senile.

He can't possibly be considering another four years.

Brandon does it again;

President Biden misspelled the number “eight” Wednesday during a speech about economic issues in suburban Maryland — shortly after saying in apparent error that his father “never went” to college. “We have a thousand billionaires in America. You know the average tax rate they pay? Eight — E-I-G-H percent — 8%,”

NYP

Two words, Biden isn't senile.

He can't possibly be considering another four years.
and who would you consider to be a better choice? Show us you true colors.

Biden may be not insane but he is definitely senile. And people who control this senile idiot are insane and dangerous.
ok, let's go ahead and accept that it does not feel like a GOOD choice to you, personally... whatever a GOOD CHOICE would look like.... how about you share which of the two is a LESS GOOD choice and why?
Both Charles Manson and Myself are two "LESS-THAN-GOOD" candidates for President... is that the end of it? Charles Manson and I are identical choices because we are both in the category in proximity to "not perfect"? OR, maybe, one might be able to say which of us (the Serial Killer or law-abiding Engineer) is the "LESS-BAD" choice?
That's not a good choice for the whole world.
The most powerful country in the world is being run by a scam like Nuland&Co.

ok, let's go ahead and accept that it does not feel like a GOOD choice to you, personally... whatever a GOOD CHOICE would look like.... how about you share which of the two is a LESS GOOD choice and why?
Both Charles Manson and Myself are two "LESS-THAN-GOOD" candidates for President... is that the end of it? Charles Manson and I are identical choices because we are both in the category in proximity to "not perfect"? OR, maybe, one might be able to say which of us (the Serial Killer or law-abiding Engineer) is the "LESS-BAD" choice?
That's not a good choice for the whole world.
The most powerful country in the world is being run by a scam like Nuland&Co.
The conspiracy theories forum is thataway. ------>

That's not a conspiracy theory. Senile piece of shit you call president does not run US. He is simply mentally incapable.
The same with stupid piece of shit before him, Trump was not running anything, unelected corrupt scam around him was running it. He is just too stupid and incompetent to run anything.
You don't have a choice, you will be run by the same bunch of an unelected, corrupt, evil and fairly incompetent assholes.

Last edited:
That's not a conspiracy theory. Senile piece of shit you call president does not run US. He is simply mentally incapable.
The same with stupid piece of shit before him, Trump was not running anything, unelected corrupt scam around him was running it. He is just too stupid and incompetent to run anything.
You don't have a choice, you will be run by the same bunch of an unelected, corrupt, evil and fairly incompetent assholes.
Okay. Prove it.

Okay. Prove it.
Yes, prove it - is Barbie a Bernie bot, or not? That, and also that the unidentified bunch who run it are unelected, corrupt, evil, and incompetent as well. Barbie has dropped so many bombs at least one or two much have hit something that he/she/whatever can cite as proof..

What happened to "fuck their feelings"?
Your usual gibberish, I have no idea what you are referring to and whatever it is, nothing I said.

A gaffe is a gaffe... its a mistake. President Biden is notorious for it. He doesn't think that the rugby player defeated a bunch of thugs in the 20s.

To you but Tom Elliot didn't see it that way.

Four more years. You're having a laugh.

So TSWizzle, you say it’s “gibberish,” seemingly claiming that you don’t know where that phrase is from.

And you you persist in calling Biden “Brandon” as if we don’t all know that phrase is fromTHE SAME PEOPLE.

I believe it is not possible to wallow in the one and not know the other, unless one is, perhaps, senile.

So don’t try to sell anyone on not knowing what he’s referring to on a thread in which you repeatedly quote the same people. :rolleyes:

The party of Trump should recall the adage that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones when trying to paint Biden as senile.

The critics usually turn out to be hard line Conservative Rightists, people who have their own agenda.
Even when the critics rail against Biden and never say who they are FOR. They are definitely FOR someone. Who?
Intellectually you [can] be against Biden and not supportive of Trump. Politically that is likely not possible.
Indeed. So for someone to be so dersively and vociferously against Biden, they are, politically, favoring Trump.
and what alternatives do you have to offer anyone, at this point? All of them, worse? Whitmer from Michigan might be a sell. Who else?

Trump and deSantis certainly are not any sell. A madman and a right Wing statist. Cough it up, don't sneak around and hide it; what do you want?
What alternatives does TSwizzle offer? He has never answered this question.
So anarchy? Burn the whole democracy down and he thinks something good will magically appear that he favors?
and who would you consider to be a better choice? Show us you true colors.

A honest debate would include a straightforward answer to this question.

What happened to "fuck their feelings"?
Your usual gibberish, I have no idea what you are referring to and whatever it is, nothing I said.

A gaffe is a gaffe... its a mistake. President Biden is notorious for it. He doesn't think that the rugby player defeated a bunch of thugs in the 20s.

To you but Tom Elliot didn't see it that way.

Four more years. You're having a laugh.

So TSWizzle, you say it’s “gibberish,” seemingly claiming that you don’t know where that phrase is from.

And you you persist in calling Biden “Brandon” as if we donb’t all know that phrase is fromTHE SAME PEOPLE.

I believe it is not possible to wallow in the one and not know the other, unless one is, perhaps, senile.

So don’t try to sell anyone on not knowing what he’s referring to on a thread in which you repeatedly quote the same people. :rolleyes:
Be kind - For ironic effect, TSwizzle is simply modelling senility for us.

He’s asked me “what happened to “fuck your feelings””. Why ask me ? Where did the phrase originate? No clue, don’t care.

I do know the origin of Let’s Go Brandon. It’s quite funny. Particularly when it gets the po-faced Biden bros all riled up.

I do know the origin of Let’s Go Brandon. It’s quite funny.
It was a reporter who was either painfully oblivious or just plain lying. Hard to tell which, I suppose.

Like Carlson Tucker and Sydney Powell and all the other people like that.
Tom

Okay. Prove it.
Prove what exactly? That Biden is senile? That's fucking obvious.
That neocons are corrupt and lying assholes? Are you fucking kidding me? read their bios, for fuck's sake.
They are paid to openly discuss how Russia should be split into 5 territories.
Have you ever heard about Ben Hodges? That piece of shit could give Zhirinovsky run for his money.
Are you that clueless?

Okay. Prove it.
Prove what exactly? That Biden is senile? That's fucking obvious.
That neocons are corrupt and lying assholes? Are you fucking kidding me? read their bios, for fuck's sake.
They are paid to openly discuss how Russia should be split into 5 territories.
Have you ever heard about Ben Hodges? That piece of shit could give Zhirinovsky run for his money.
Are you that clueless?

Still struggling with the whole "showing your receipts" concept aren't you buddy? Good luck with your word salad.

Still struggling with the whole "showing your receipts" concept aren't you buddy? Good luck with your word salad.
Denying is not a good defense. Biden is utterly corrupt piece of shit. Plus he is senile now.
The fact that some CIA people started talking could indicate disagreement in Deep State whether or not Biden should play a role for the second term. They probably think that Brandon Biden would lose this time.
Biden is simply too frail in brain department.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom