• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Brandon's losing the plot

There's a great big sign behind the guy that says "SALVATION ARMY" !! :hysterical:
Right. Which would be entirely consistent with the woman who said, “and here are the folks from the Salvation Army who also worked with the Secret Service”. Or whatever she said that sounded like secret service.

Yes of course, the guy standing in front of the "SALVATION ARMY" sign wearing the Salvation Army uniform could have been part of the crack secret service. Because secret service wear uniforms so we know they are secret service. :hysterical:

You are so eager to smear that you make a fool of yourself by conflating hearing issues with dementia. I’ve seen people do that in public, it is so arrogant and mean - and wrong.

So you are down with Brandon running for 2024?

There's a great big sign behind the guy that says "SALVATION ARMY" !! :hysterical:
Right. Which would be entirely consistent with the woman who said, “and here are the folks from the Salvation Army who also worked with the Secret Service”. Or whatever she said that sounded like secret service.

Yes of course, the guy standing in front of the "SALVATION ARMY" sign wearing the Salvation Army uniform could have been part of the crack secret service. Because secret service wear uniforms so we know they are secret service. :hysterical:

Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t think it was complicated that the message had implied the man had done BOTH things, and that a person might talk to him about either of those things.

Like when you meet a cop and as someone brings you forward to introduce and tells you, “here is a person who is a cop and has also served on the US olympic team for men’s gymnastics,” and you think, “oh, I’ll mention that I was a spectator at the London Olympics” and some asshole on the internet says, OMG!!!1!! Can’t you see he’s wearing a police uniform? Ha ha ha how stupid are you?!1

I did not think this would be a concept you can’t understand.

You are so eager to smear that you make a fool of yourself by conflating hearing issues with dementia. I’ve seen people do that in public, it is so arrogant and mean - and wrong.

I’m not familiar with any Brandons running for president.

Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t think it was complicated that the message had implied the man had done BOTH things, and that a person might talk to him about either of those things.

You just keep trotting out more convoluted and desperate excuses. Keep 'em coming, they are hilarious. :hysterical:

I’m not familiar with any Brandons running for president.

I'll take that as a hard no.

Secret Service Uniformed Division

UD_digital.jpg

So much for what you know.

Are you losing the plot?

Secret Service Dress Uniform

Olivet%20alumni_Anthony%20Deutsch_OfficialPortrait_U.S.%20Secret%20Service_2018_Web.jpg

Looks unsurprisingly similar to the SA uniform.

I have no desire to see us have a leader. An able administrator also is what I believe the founders had in mind for the office.

Man, I sure wish I had a nickel for everything <Edited by Mod> has bass-ackwards in its head.... I'd be able to take you all out for lunch (somewhere mid-range.. drinks not included).

I've been self-mutilating myself by watching flat-earther reaction videos (because I would never give those lying cunts a single click). this poster here has the exact same MO and "style" as those "everybody is lying and everything is a conspiracy" folks.

I have no desire to see us have a leader. An able administrator also is what I believe the founders had in mind for the office.
All great large organizations need a successful leader who can make the tough decisions to drive an organization. Adminstrators delegate responsibility. Leaders develop strategic goals, direct the activities, and motivate the employees to acheive the goals.

All great large organizations need a successful leader who can make the tough decisions to drive an organization. Adminstrators delegate responsibility. Leaders develop strategic goals, direct the activities, and motivate the employees to acheive the goals.
Hail, Caesar!

Unless it's SpaceX, Tesla, or Starlink. They run on the innate leadership abilities of nerds.

Hail, Caesar!
Naw. Just salute and call me sir!!

Hail, Caesar!
Naw. Just salute and call me sir!!
The type of political 'great leaders' we have had often in the past fifty years or so have divided us and threatened our unity, and still do so.

Its a shame that the role "leader" has morphed into "dear leader" or "great leader" in the minds of some.
I know of someone that was a bad leader, therefore having leaders is bad.
Then they go watch football on TV and talk endlessly about who the best leader, err, I mean Coach was... and blame bad plays on them... and put them in the hall of fame, etc..

A five-point cheat sheet, which was photographed by a number of media outlets that attended the session, which also included survivors of previous shootings, reminded the president to ask "What would you most want me to know about your experience?" and "What can we do to help you feel safe?"

The president had also written under point number five: "I hear you," prompting criticism after a photograph of the crib sheet was shared on social media.
How is this differant?
Trump has always been a stable idiot, whereas Biden become senile relatively recently and declining fast.

Seriously, is this the guy for 2024?

President Joe Biden had quite an end to his trip Wednesday evening, stumbling up the stairs of Air Force One again, as he headed back to the United States after a three-day visit to Europe that included stops in Ukraine and Poland. The president, 80, memorably fell up the stairs of Air Force One just two months into his administration in March 2021. In June, he also fell off his bike while spending a weekend away in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.

Daily Mail

Let's Go Brandon!!

Seriously, is this the guy for 2024?

President Joe Biden had quite an end to his trip Wednesday evening, stumbling up the stairs of Air Force One again, as he headed back to the United States after a three-day visit to Europe that included stops in Ukraine and Poland. The president, 80, memorably fell up the stairs of Air Force One just two months into his administration in March 2021. In June, he also fell off his bike while spending a weekend away in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.

Daily Mail

Let's Go Brandon!!

Pitiful. Just fucking pitiful.

This is the guy for president in 2024?!

President Joe Biden told Polish President Andrzej Duda that he wanted to add a 'ski' to his last name as a kid, because he grew up surrounded by so many Polish immigrants.

Daily Mail

Wasn't it Puerto Ricans that he grew up with?

Let's Go Brandonski !!!

A five-point cheat sheet, which was photographed by a number of media outlets that attended the session, which also included survivors of previous shootings, reminded the president to ask "What would you most want me to know about your experience?" and "What can we do to help you feel safe?"

The president had also written under point number five: "I hear you," prompting criticism after a photograph of the crib sheet was shared on social media.
How is this differant?
Trump has always been a stable idiot, whereas Biden become senile relatively recently and declining fast.
Trump was a corrupt traitor and committed sedition

Back
Top Bottom