• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Brandon's losing the plot

I've had one for awhile. Perhaps it was just *disabled vets could get one. Now I don't feel so special.

*VA Disabled not Good Parking Spot Disabled.

Social Security disabled already got a free pass. Likewise, active duty military and I think reserves got in free.

At 62 you can buy a lifetime pass for the same price the rest of us pay for an annual pass.

Oh boy, grampa is losing it altogether;

Joe Biden was caught on camera making yet another blunder this weekend when he appeared to mistake a member of the Salvation Army for a secret service agent. After speaking to Border Patrol officers and taking a walk along the wall separating the two countries the President was led to a migrants center and was introduced to a member of the Salvation Army wearing a uniform. Biden stepped towards the aid worker - who was also wearing a Salvation Army badge, name tag and standing in front of a Salvation Army banner - shook his hand and whispered: 'I spent some time with the Secret Service in Poland and Ukraine.'

Daily Mail

Let's Go Brandon 2024!!

There is no way the DNC can put this guy up for re-election. Surely not?

So he said "Secret Service" when he meant to say "Salvation Army"? Is that it or is there more? I've misspoken many a times and it hasn't inhibited my ability to deliver babies one bit.
If you watch the video, you see the person doing the introductions saying, “And here we have folks who work for Salvation Army and also for Secret Service”. And maybe she said words that weren’t “Secret Service” but sounded like it. In fact probably she did, given the reaction of the Salvo guy.

But it’s obviously not a case of “losing it altogether” - it was a mishearing of the introduction.

Pathetic that someone would try to make a stupid case like this. Weak.

So he said "Secret Service" when he meant to say "Salvation Army"? Is that it or is there more? I've misspoken many a times and it hasn't inhibited my ability to deliver babies one bit.
If you watch the video, you see the person doing the introductions saying, “And here we have folks who work for Salvation Army and also for Secret Service”. And maybe she said words that weren’t “Secret Service” but sounded like it. In fact probably she did, given the reaction of the Salvo guy.

But it’s obviously not a case of “losing it altogether” - it was a mishearing of the introduction.

Pathetic that someone would try to make a stupid case like this. Weak.
So the right wingers are leaving out pertinent information that changes the story.

Say it ain't so.

:hysterical:

C'mon man!

Brandon is away with the fairies.

Whatever you say, dear.
There's a great big sign behind the guy that says "SALVATION ARMY" !! :hysterical:

They can't possibly think Brandon will be fit to run 2024.
I've done something similar, and I'm not even 50 (yet).

Do you know what I've never seen Dark Brandon do? I've never seen him claim passing a dementia test is a sign of genius. So he's still competent going by Q-tard standards.

I don't think Brandon knows the difference between Old Navy and the US Navy. :hysterical:

Seriously, you cannot possibly want the old duffer to run in 2024.

There's a great big sign behind the guy that says "SALVATION ARMY" !! :hysterical:
Right. Which would be entirely consistent with the woman who said, “and here are the folks from the Salvation Army who also worked with the Secret Service”. Or whatever she said that sounded like secret service.

You are so eager to smear that you make a fool of yourself by conflating hearing issues with dementia. I’ve seen people do that in public, it is so arrogant and mean - and wrong.

Back
Top Bottom