• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

can god be evolve?

Syed

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
muslim
atheist ask that who created god?

can god be evolve and became creator all thing?

if no why not?

because god doesn't exist.
atheists don't believe in god and the idea of god has changed over time... the idea of god has evolved and not because of atheists.

It is logically impossible for there to be a creator of all things.

The creator of all things would have to create itself. Which it could only do after it had created itself.

A creator of all things cannot evolve, because by definition there would be nothing for it to evolve from.

Either something has always existed; or something came to exist spontaneously.

Either way, that something wasn't an intelligent entity; such things observably arise from evolutionary processes acting on pre-existing things over long periods of time.

Not that I imagine you will even try to understand any of this; instead I predict that you will respond with a short question that demonstrates your complete failure to grasp any of what I said - and that insists that God is 'special' and need not conform to logic.

atheists ask why the prophet Muhammad liked receiving anal sex and having his wives put clay and wooden dildos in is asshole?
besides that why did Muhammad like the taste of semen?

atheist ask that who created god?
Aw, you missed the point.
Atheists are pretty sure man created the gods. We only ask the question to point out holes in people's absolutist claims that everything needs a creator.
can god be evolve and became creator all thing?
Individuals don't evolve, Syed. I know that's been pointed out ot you before. So, no, Syed, no god can evolve.
if no why not?
Because you don't want to learn what 'evolve' means, it makes your question rather obviously a total failure.

I got a negative reputation ding for my comment.
I think Karkov is an atheist.
who would've thought that he has a boner for a god believing cave dweller that brought us instructions on the proper way to beat your wife and the correct way to hold your penis when taking a leak?
fuck the prophet Muhammad he's dead and his religion should be too.

The Quran was shit out by a hog after the prophet had anal sex with it. Was it a boar or a sow? And what breed of hog was it? Since syed is known as an international expert on his cult, I'm asking him, Was it a boar or a sow? And what breed of hog was it?

Eldarion Lathria

The creator of all things would have to create itself. Which it could only do after it had created itself.

A creator of all things cannot evolve, because by definition there would be nothing for it to evolve from.

then how does life evolve when it doesn't exist in beginning?

You are mixing up the origin of life from the evolution of life.

But in a practical sense, the evidence suggests that "life" "evolved" from chemical reactions that resulted in favorable areas of repetitive advantage.

That fact that we define one thing as "life" and the prior thing as "not life" is kind of arbitrary, so the point at which chemical reactions crossed over into it and it reached a certain amount of complexity for the first time exists only because we chose to define those things as different from each other. In reality, it's all a continuum as difficult to pinpoint as "dawn."

Yeah, as Rhea points out; it doesn't. Life arises, and then evolves.

Evolution explains the diversity and complexity of current life, not its existence.

Most current theories of abiogenesis suggest that self-replicating chemicals, such as RNA and/or polypeptide chains can arise spontaneously in the conditions known to have existed on Earth a few thousand million years ago; Once such things are able to replicate, evolution can begin and complexity increases over time.

Both hypotheses - evolution and abiogenesis - assume as a starting point something very simple, and then explain how that simple beginning can lead to the complexity we observe today.

Any concept of divine creation has to either assume the eternal existence of a complex entity, or the spontaneous coming into existence of that entity. Neither of these are any better as explanations than simply assuming that life popped into existence spontaneously at its current level of complexity - so when the question is 'How did life start' or 'How come life is so complex and diverse', the core problem is 'how did complexity arise'. Saying 'it was created this way by a god' doesn't actually help to address the question; because the God you need to create things as we see them today is itself a hugely complex entity, which is itself in need of explanation.

The ultimate question of how complexity arises cannot be answered by appeal to deities, because such an appeal just moves the question back a step, without achieving anything. Only answers that are based on a simple starting point can possibly address the question.

The Quran was shit out by a hog after the prophet had anal sex with it. Was it a boar or a sow? And what breed of hog was it? Since syed is known as an international expert on his cult, I'm asking him, Was it a boar or a sow? And what breed of hog was it?

Eldarion Lathria
I think he did both male and female hogs and bet you they were all prepubescent.

Didn't the teachings and general tone of the Quran change from beginning to end?
I've read that in the space of the Quran's dictation, God changed His mind on several issues, and that because of this evolution, later Suras take precedence over earlier scripture.

No. Only populations of biological life forms experience biological evolution. Fictional characters in books do not evolve biologically, but the stories about them evolve in a different sense of the word. They evolve through cultural and political processes.

Well, if someone evolves into a god and then travels back to before the beginning of the universe and creates it, then he would have created the universe.

So where did the Universe that this ''not a god'' entity come from? How did it come about before this entity, who was not a god, evolved into a God that created our Universe?

Can you explain this difficulty, Syed?

just like atheist say universe come from NOTHING so god come from nothing

the magic word billions of year take to evolved god

anything can happen in billions years right?

So where did the Universe that this ''not a god'' entity come from? How did it come about before this entity, who was not a god, evolved into a God that created our Universe?

just like atheist say universe come from NOTHING
For the syedillionth time, that's not what atheists say.
so god come from nothing
If you're going to allow that ANYTHING can 'come from nothing,' then there's no need for a creator.
If you think nothing can come from nothing, then neither can your creator.
You can't have it both ways....

Clearly you're trying to use the atheist stance to mock the atheist sance. Problem remains, you've never really grasped the atheist stance, so mocking it comes up shallow and embarrassing.

just like atheist say universe come from NOTHING so god come from nothing

The difference is that there is evidence for the universe, there is no evidence for god.
Big difference. :)

Back
Top Bottom