• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Can someone make a poll on this color deficiency test?

I'm always frustrated when in a talk someone says "And the red line is..." and I'm thinking "Which one is the red line? They all look black." If the line is really thick then I can see the color, but if it's a thin red line, it's a no go.

Argh! I hate thin lines!

They don't look anything like black to me but a one-pixel red line and a one-pixel green line I can't tell apart.
Well, if background is black then they can be told apart easily.

Argh! I hate thin lines!

They don't look anything like black to me but a one-pixel red line and a one-pixel green line I can't tell apart.

Hmm.. I hadn't considered that. I may have to experiment...

The case where it comes up is usually a graph of some kind. The backgrounds are almost always white. Short of using Photoshop on it what is one to do?

The case where it comes up is usually a graph of some kind. The backgrounds are almost always white. Short of using Photoshop on it what is one to do?
Depends on the program. Some let you have black background so you can distinguish between different color lines.

Depends on the program. Some let you have black background so you can distinguish between different color lines.

If you have the program. Every time I've had the problem it has been with an image.

If you have the program. Every time I've had the problem it has been with an image.

Well you can always use photoshop to turn background black :)

Back
Top Bottom