• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Can the President be grinded into a sausage?

I don't give a rat's ass about what some long dead slave owners wanted.

Do we the living want public servants that act like monarchs?

I agree with that... Take a founding father and transport him to the present day. What would his reaction to cars, telephones, and the internet be?

"ANYONE can send a message to the entire country in a matter of seconds"!!!?!?! HOLY SATAN'S MINION!!!

"I can fly like a bird across the entire country in the same time it took me to walk my horse to the local grocery store"??? WE ARE GODS NOW!!!

"Going to have to revisit some things in those papers we are drawing up".. "but first, I have a headache... anyone got a hand crank drill and a few leaches"?

I think of Orangey as being more of a dildo than a sausage.
And you wouldn't want to use him for that, either.
As for mental imbalance -- any voter who heard him bellow, over and over, "I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN FIX IT", and didn't know, instinctively, that this guy was not thinking normally -- either has no discernible judgment of character or else is blinded by prejudice and party loyalty. To quote Dubya, on hearing Orangey's inaugural speech: 'That was some weird shit.'

Actually he is on the campaign trail already. His Youngstown rally was a campaign event for 2020. This guy loves running for President, not being President.

Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness', say psychiatry experts at Yale conference

Psychiatry experts also named homosexuality and infant feeding disorder as mental illnesses. In a court case it can mean psychiatrists will differ as to lawyers do. US politics is enough of a circus without adding clowns who give diagnosis without seeing them.

- - - Updated - - -

What about 'Trump Steaks?'

Probably lots of marbling. Perhaps my dog would eat one.

He has Bavarian ancestry so this could still be bratwurst.

Beggin' strips? Hell no. I get much cheaper substitute brand. Dog doesn't know the difference.

Back
Top Bottom