• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

5d93481b4d92da97b61f5d741411a2a1.jpg

Ryan was starting to suspect that 'And YOU get to ride on Invisible Mom's lap!' wasn't the special favor Dad made it out to be.

5d93481b4d92da97b61f5d741411a2a1.jpg

Years later, when Ryan grew up and started posting his old pictures on social media, he sadly realized that he had been made a fool: That delipated theme park was not Disneyland and that cheap slide was not Space Mountain...

"Hey Dad, wait for me!"

"Sorry, Jimmy, but this other kid I found up there is way cuter"

Tie...WINNERS :D

Ryan was starting to suspect that 'And YOU get to ride on Invisible Mom's lap!' wasn't the special favor Dad made it out to be.

Years later, when Ryan grew up and started posting his old pictures on social media, he sadly realized that he had been made a fool: That delipated theme park was not Disneyland and that cheap slide was not Space Mountain...

Whomever posts a picture first, takes it away!

BESW_pruefung_2007_Hufpflege_Huftechnik_11.JPG

I have here on the floor the instructions to post a picture...Click the "insert image" option...
Then you have two options, one says "from computer" and the other says "from URL"...Click the one which says "from URL" and take out the "retrieve file and reference locally" option...Then simply paste your picture and click "OK"...

Amy, pay attention, because if this horse kicks me in the face, the last thing I'm gonna give a fuck about is the damn picture, ya know?

I'm trying to come up with a caption, but really can't seem to think of anything that doesn't involve jerking off the horse.

I'm trying to come up with a caption, but really can't seem to think of anything that doesn't involve jerking off the horse.

Well, I already went there, so feel free...

I just find it too obvious. I want to say something witty and clever but just can't get beyond "THOSE TWO ARE JERKING OFF A HORSE!!!!!!"

I just find it too obvious. I want to say something witty and clever but just can't get beyond "THOSE TWO ARE JERKING OFF A HORSE!!!!!!"
Maybe something about why they're jerking off a horse?
Come on, you can do this.

"Gosh what an odd first date." or "4H club membership means never having to say..." I dunno, something.

Or the bonding that happens when two young people meet over a horse's cock:
"And then you start to stroke along.."
"I know, i have one of my own."
"Me, TOO!"

Maybe something about why they're jerking off a horse?
Come on, you can do this.

"Gosh what an odd first date." or "4H club membership means never having to say..." I dunno, something.

Or the bonding that happens when two young people meet over a horse's cock:
"And then you start to stroke along.."
"I know, i have one of my own."
"Me, TOO!"

:laughing-smiley-014

BESW_pruefung_2007_Hufpflege_Huftechnik_11.JPG

Our all-female jockey team has a really tough final exam to pass to be sure you aren't a dude in drag: The 1 horsepower punch in the junk. Brace yourself Amy...

Back
Top Bottom