• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

"A free wish for my birthday, you say? OK, I want to be President of the United States"
"Umm ... that's actually quite an important position and a lot of damage could be done if an unqualified person ..."
"Hey, it's my wish so make it happen. Then go and see young Dubya over there - it's his birthday next week"

05.jpg

And that's why spectators at diving events aren't allowed air horns any more.

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 5
05.jpg

Springboard, apply directly to forehead. Springboard, apply directly to forehead. Springboard, apply directly to forehead.

05.jpg

A former gymnastics competitor, Shari kept trying to perfect a perfect one-point landing in competitive diving.
Turns out, this ain't it.

hq-dar-272.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The documentary team kept trying to look casual as they continued probing the question of just where a tame bear shits.

hq-dar-272.jpg

Day 20: I still wear the 'piss-yellow' hat of a rookie. I take it as my due, which gives me credibility with the other, more experienced members of the team. The chief, however, is still angry that I ate the other rookie.

WINNER: :D

Day 20: I still wear the 'piss-yellow' hat of a rookie. I take it as my due, which gives me credibility with the other, more experienced members of the team. The chief, however, is still angry that I ate the other rookie.

Take it away!

Back
Top Bottom