• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

View attachment 15428

gmbteach's new friend explains that she'll be free to come back and judge the caption contest just as soon as he's finished his pussy-grab on her and not before, and that it was almost certainly ruby sparks who deserved to win anyway since, pussy-grabs aside, his are usually the best entries.

View attachment 15428

gmbteach's new friend explains that she'll be free to come back and judge the caption contest just as soon as he's finished his pussy-grab on her and not before, and that it was almost certainly ruby sparks who deserved to win anyway since, pussy-grabs aside, his are usually the best entries.

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Ruby Sparks,

I understand.

This was funny:

Russians release sneak preview of some of the 'pee tape' evidence against Donald trump.

And you didn't get to win, so I'm fine if Gaynor wants to give it to you for the pussygrab reference, but in the future, don't use board names or insults in your captions.

Ruby Sparks,

I understand.

This was funny:

Russians release sneak preview of some of the 'pee tape' evidence against Donald trump.

And you didn't get to win, so I'm fine if Gaynor wants to give it to you for the pussygrab reference, but in the future, don't use board names or insults in your captions.

Thanks T2.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry. I had no idea Donald Trump was a member here.

Lol.

I'm also sorry if it wasn't clear to T2 that I was just kidding around for intended comic effect when I said that I made the best entries (ooh er vicar) or that I should have won the previous round. :)

I'm also sorry if it wasn't clear to T2 that I was just kidding around for intended comic effect when I said that I made the best entries (ooh er vicar) or that I should have won the previous round. :)

It's all good. :)
You should have won the previous round.

Gaynor, pick a winner, otherwise this is taking too long since I posted the picture the 17th and today it's the 20th. Okay?

Back
Top Bottom