• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

Sadly, while the packaging included directions on how to open it, they didn't include directions on how to eat it.

Covid's impact on the labor market was seen all across American industries, even including the confectionary production, which due to the inability to maintain a quality staffing was seeing an alarming growth in defective production, as shown here with this irregular perpendicular Kit Kat bar.
I'm gonna have to go with this one. Maybe I went a little too chaotic with this one.

Covid's impact on the labor market was seen all across American industries, even including the confectionary production, which due to the inability to maintain a quality staffing was seeing an alarming growth in defective production, as shown here with this irregular perpendicular Kit Kat bar.
I'm gonna have to go with this one. Maybe I went a little too chaotic with this one.
@Jimmy Higgins where you at?

Sorry... yeah I know my annual performance review at IIDB will get docked for delayed responses in the humor threads. :D

PWEMQLRQPII63PGGBB2LE2XCSY.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: SLD
Sorry... yeah I know my annual performance review at IIDB will get docked for delayed responses in the humor threads. :D

All these older kids here, and I'm the only one from a town that's so small, if everyone breathed at the same time, you'd run out of oxygen. Man, there is nothing there. - Actual HW quote.

You know why I brought you here today! My opponent, Jimmy Higgins, once again, was late . My fellow Americans, no more shall we stand for this injustice!
Just you wait, Jimmy Higgins, just you wait!

Okay, let's try this one.
thumbhistory1.jpg
Dude, we've already done that one... can't you remember every photo? We've only had 15,000 or so posts up to this point. :D

Regardless:

Ted always hated coming back to work after the weekly lunch out with the office on Taco Tuesdays.

I'm just saying, if it isn't God, how do those pins keep getting reset? It isn't like you can mechanize that process, it'd be impossible.

or

Tired of Max's tirade on free trade Bob (sitting), is preparing to "clear the room".

thumbhistory1.jpg

If you order the "Isolator 3000" in the next twenty minutes, we'll send you a second bottle of oxygen, free!

Back
Top Bottom