• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

7-24.jpg

Here is the very still that helped the FBI make its breakthrough in its enquiry on the relationship between Trump and the Russians. We can clearly see here how the two Russian skaters, FSB agents in truth, were able to communicate a coded message directly to Trump using their hands and fingers.
EB

Seriously - she looks about 60-something. WTF? Guess it's a rough life.

Seriously - she looks about 60-something. WTF? Guess it's a rough life.

I think the deformations in her body are due to centrifugal forces. She is spinning pretty rapidly at that point, accelerated by drawing her arms and legs in. The photograph was taken at high speed so the motion is frozen.

That being the case, my caption is...

7-24.jpg

Heisenberg's second corollary: Given a skater's current position one cannot know what the fuck she's thinking. But one can certainly guess.

7-24.jpg

Today's StarTrek rerun has started, and we're still out here on the ice.

The air dropping of Russian Mail Order brides ran into complications after forgetting parachutes.

OMG... I won the Double! Caption and Movie contests. There are so many people to thank. I'd like to thank *get off the stage music cues*

Damn it!

Oh well...

So falling in the same category, though different season, here is the next image.

Best-photos-from-the-rio-olympic-games-si-44.jpg

British fencer (on the right) -- Let me go down now, you fucking moron! :)D)

British fencing reporter (BBC live) -- Oh my God! Oh my God! I'm afraid this is where we have to admit that Chinese athletes still don't seem to get the notion of fair play quite right yet. I wonder what the referee is going to say to that!
EB

Last edited:
Other athletes insisted that the Russian coaching staff was inappropriately interfering in the competition, but they insisted those claims were just fake news.

View attachment 14599

-Confess you Jimmy Higgins... confess you are winning contests because the judges are relatives of yours!
-Ok! OK! but don't tell humbleman... you know that m*ther f*cker... he will laugh of me....

For his entire childhood, Frank was able to endure the mocking and bullying by telling himself that he was going to grow up to be a beautiful swan. When he became an adult, however, he was forced to realize that he was just an ugly duck.

Back
Top Bottom