• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

Thanks!

Trump-St-Johns-1-1-1200x800.jpg

Oh goodness! Trump is creating photos for his own memes now!

Hey, hey! Did anyone drop this? I saw a whole bunch of these in that church just lying around. I picked this one up, and was wondering if someone dropped it. The book is the Holy... Bible. Hmm... no author listed on the front.

Guard against those men who make a great noise about religion, in choosing representatives. It is electioneering. If they knew the nature and worth of religion, they would not debauch it to such shameful purposes. If pure religion is the criterion to denominate candidates, those who make a noise about it must be rejected; for their wrangle about it, proves that they are void of it. Let honesty, talents and quick despatch, characterise the men of your choice.

John Leland (1754-1841)

Thanks!

View attachment 28032

Oh goodness! Trump is creating photos for his own memes now!

Hey, hey! Did anyone drop this? I saw a whole bunch of these in that church just lying around. I picked this one up, and was wondering if someone dropped it. The book is the Holy... Bible. Hmm... no author listed on the front.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get a blasphemous photo op at St. John's Episcopal church.

Alright let's take it from the top, let's get it right troops our performance is tonight. A 1 and a 2 and a 3....queue music.

They initially looked tough, but that image was undercut somewhat when they ran away screaming as the ghost of Lincoln possessed his statue and began stomping on them.

Starwater wins this time. Pick a good pic, starwater!

Alright let's take it from the top, let's get it right troops our performance is tonight. A 1 and a 2 and a 3....queue music.

Back
Top Bottom