• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

View attachment 27753

After the first round of experimentation, results indicate that using the smell test to diagnose Alzheimer's disease is ineffective and the study is being shut down. The remaining $997,675 dollars from the research grant will be reallocated to study how drinking mai tais on beaches in the Caribbean improves one's ability to track early onset symptoms of Alzheimer's in college girls down there on vacation.

Last edited:
Excuse me! I'm trying to rob the place here ... if you could move out of the way of the cashier. My mask is to hide my identity from the security cameras, not to ... oh, never mind.

Thanks! Here, give this a go:

51qpAoUm-VL._AC_.jpg

Look, I don't care how much everyone else is laughing. As far as I'm concerned, we both look like frigging Batman.

attachment.php

Okay, so in my right hand is a rare mermaid with both upper and lower portions of the body resembling that of a fish. My plan is to use parts from this donor woman in my left hand to replace the parts on the mermaid so she looks completely human.

Back
Top Bottom