• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Census Citizenship Question

Hint for those taking the census test... the correct answer for "are you a citizen" is "yes". There. It's out of the bag. now what?

Reminds me of my High School Chemistry Regents exam (the one where the answers were published in a newspaper the day of the exam... everyone showed up for the exam with a copy of the newspaper and they just canceled the test and gave everyone an A).

Hint for those taking the census test... the correct answer for "are you a citizen" is "yes". There. It's out of the bag. now what?

The question would be "Are you a citizen of the United States?".

The one thing I will disagree with the cartoon is that I don't think it is Trump spinning the wheel. Even if Trump loses the 2020 election, I can see the next Republican President using the exact same arguments. It's not going to go away, it's too much of a free kick to garner support for the base.

I sincerely look forward to the next would-be Donald Trump. I believe that using "the exact same arguments" will invite disaster upon that person. Those arguments are not supported rationally, but by the strength of Trump's personal entertainment value. Without the personality to support the personality cult, I believe "the base" will fall apart.

The question would be "Are you a citizen of the United States?".

which clarifies my short hand... thank you so much... Dems are so dumb they may have not realized that was what I meant on a US Census question. I keep overestimating... gotta stop doing that. Thanks for the reality check.

Back
Top Bottom