• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Cheetolini calls Senate to White house

Kind of like when Obama invited the Republican Party to Camp David, for a "celebration of the century". ;)

Just how much can the Intel briefing mean here? I was under the impression that only certain Senators have high enough levels of clearance, that such clearance wasn't across the board for the Senate. So the Trump Admin can't tell them everything that would be crucial because it'd be classified. Of course, the Trump Admin leaking classified information illegally because they simply didn't know better wouldn't surprise me.

Kind of like when Obama invited the Republican Party to Camp David, for a "celebration of the century". ;)

Just how much can the Intel briefing mean here? I was under the impression that only certain Senators have high enough levels of clearance, that such clearance wasn't across the board for the Senate. So the Trump Admin can't tell them everything that would be crucial because it'd be classified. Of course, the Trump Admin leaking classified information illegally because they simply didn't know better wouldn't surprise me.
If anything of real importance was to be discussed, the meeting would be in the dining room at Mara Lago over the best looking slice of chocolate cake ever.

Last edited:

If anything of real importance was to be discussed, the meeting would be in the dining room at Mara Lago over the best looking slice of chocolate cake ever.

Unless... he plans to have one of his henchmen mow them all down with an AK. He wouldn't want to get blood all over that tremendous Mar-a-Lago patio!
That would certainly put a stop to the Senate investigation into his collusion, and pave the way for a the full-on dictatorship he obviously aspires to.

There are secure rooms in the capitol building specifically designed for this purpose. Is it a way to show dominance? "I'll make them come to me?" Another shrug of the stupid.

There are secure rooms in the capitol building specifically designed for this purpose. Is it a way to show dominance? "I'll make them come to me?" Another shrug of the stupid.
If it were that important, the meeting should have happened before the recess. Or maybe he'll brag about a cyber attack (from a program under Obama, and originally started by W) that botched the NK missile test.

If it were that important, the meeting should have happened before the recess. Or maybe he'll brag about a cyber attack (from a program under Obama, and originally started by W) that botched the NK missile test.

Somehow, hacking into the North Korean telemetry doesn't seem that far fetched.

Later,
ElectEngr

Later,
ElectEngr

Gives the crazy little fat kid something in common with our own crazy big fat kid: blame Obama!

Later,
ElectEngr
It shouldn't be, because we are actively trying to do so.

That would certainly put a stop to the Senate investigation into his collusion, and pave the way for a the full-on dictatorship he obviously aspires to.
You know, i wonder if he thought that being president would be just like being a CEO... You tell people 'this is what we're going to do' and they toddle off to do it.
But they aren't cooperating and he cannot fire elected officials for not cooperating... Must come as a shock.

You know, i wonder if he thought that being president would be just like being a CEO... You tell people 'this is what we're going to do' and they toddle off to do it.
But they aren't cooperating and he cannot fire elected officials for not cooperating... Must come as a shock.

I dunno, but Don the Con was the CEO of LLCs, so he didn't even have a board of directors to answer to, nor any risk of stockholder revolt/take over....

^^^ exactly that

I don't think he actually seriously considered being President. He didn't even prepare a victory speech for the night of the election. What Trump's campaign amounted to was the biggest publicity stunt ever. It's also the world's biggest publicity stunt gone-wrong ever.

But yeah, getting the kind of pushback after being surrounded by yes men and at-will employees for his entire adult life must be driving him batshit. I'd say that's great, but we're talking about an inexperienced intellectual no-weight (as opposed to lightweight) who's in possession of the nuclear codes.

Back
Top Bottom