• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Chinese anti-black racism

For that matter, in the US, there are slightly more males than females but in terms of blockbuster films, male characters vastly outnumber female characters, to the extent that a female only or primarily female character film is diverted into its own special hell of a category: the chick flick.
Interceptor is a chick flick?!

This makes me a bad person; I prefer women in leading roles over men in movies & video games because I'm heterosexual. It's a bonus if they perform the role well, I just think they are more pleasing to watch than some dude. Kill me.

For that matter, in the US, there are slightly more males than females but in terms of blockbuster films, male characters vastly outnumber female characters, to the extent that a female only or primarily female character film is diverted into its own special hell of a category: the chick flick.
Interceptor is a chick flick?!
Coming up with a number of exceptions doesn't break the general trend.

Is this primarily IN China as opposed to American-Chinese in the US?

I'd say it's far more prevalent in China than amongst Chinese people not in China--but there was the waitress that felt my wife was wrong to have married me for love--but would have been ok with it being a green card marriage.
There's a local restaurant that was trying to make black folks pre-pay. Just black folks, mind you.

It definitely exists outside of China.

This makes me a bad person; I prefer women in leading roles over men in movies & video games because I'm heterosexual. It's a bonus if they perform the role well, I just think they are more pleasing to watch than some dude. Kill me.
I'm more a fan of shared leads. Give me a good Jungle Cruise any day.

No matter what it is you're looking for, there's some sexy.

Duane "The Rock" Johnson is <3.

China is too busy taking over Africa to be racists towards them. They are at the Thanksgiving stage aka thanks for giving me your shit. Once they get to a point where they don't need Africans (aka got all their shit) then they start killing all the Indians.. I mean Africans.

Edit: they have to catch-up with countries like France first before they can really be racist.

China is too busy taking over Africa to be racists towards them. They are at the Thanksgiving stage aka thanks for giving me your shit. Once they get to a point where they don't need Africans (aka got all their shit) then they start killing all the Indians.. I mean Africans.

Edit: they have to catch-up with countries like France first before they can really be racist.
The world can't survive a real, organized ground war in Africa on that scale, And the world wouldn't allow that kind of unopposed takeover without a ground war.

Oh all this is going to get so unbelievably fucked.

I hope I can just survive these next 10 years...

I listened to a black African in an interview who chose to got to Cuina for school instead of Nart America or Europe. He thought it would be more accpting and found himself an outsider.

A black guy in my building was in China with his father in law during Tienanmen Square. He calls China the most racist country in the world.

I see it here in China Town. Go into a store off the tourist track with Chinese signs and you might have to wait for Chinese curomers frst, or be ignored altogether. Not all but often there is no eye contact and recognition in the street.

Whie there has been a rise in Asian hate crimes around here, sometimes I foind it hypocrytical when Chinese in Seattle complain of anti Chinese bias.

China, Japan, and Korea have a long cultural conflict history going back centuries. In WWII Japan imported Korean women as prostitutes for the militray. It may have changed I don't think decendents have been given citizenship.

Last edited:

The world can't survive a real, organized ground war in Africa on that scale, And the world wouldn't allow that kind of unopposed takeover without a ground war.

China isn't 'taking over' Africa, any more than the US 'took over' China.

When Americans wanted to buy lots of cheap tat, but couldn't make it cheap enough given American wage rates, they bought cheap tat made by cheap Chinese labour.

Now the Chinese have a bunch of American money, and want to spend it on cheap tat of their own - but the only place left with a vast un-tapped pool of cheap labour is Africa.

Getting the labourers to the factories, getting the factories the power and raw materials, and then getting the finished products to the ports to ship it to China requires infrastructure; And China is prepared to pay for that infrastructure, but only if it is allowed to secure it against destruction in the interminable African power struggles.

The less manpower and materiel they can get away with investing to achieve this the better, so they're going for security on the cheap, by encouraging the success of China-friendly regimes.

That's only a problem if China-unfriendly regimes decide to make it a problem. Sadly, Africa is riddled with regimes that have their own agendas, in particular various Muslim and Christian sects, and Western corporations who only want infrastructure for their resource extraction facilities. Wider infrastructural investment threatens such corporate interests, by giving the locals the means to be a nuisance.

When Americans wanted to buy lots of cheap tat, but couldn't make it cheap enough given American wage rates, they bought cheap tat made by cheap Chinese labour.

Now the Chinese have a bunch of American money, and want to spend it on cheap tat of their own - but the only place left with a vast un-tapped pool of cheap labour is Africa.

Getting the labourers to the factories, getting the factories the power and raw materials, and then getting the finished products to the ports to ship it to China requires infrastructure; And China is prepared to pay for that infrastructure, but only if it is allowed to secure it against destruction in the interminable African power struggles.

The less manpower and materiel they can get away with investing to achieve this the better, so they're going for security on the cheap, by encouraging the success of China-friendly regimes.

That's only a problem if China-unfriendly regimes decide to make it a problem. Sadly, Africa is riddled with regimes that have their own agendas, in particular various Muslim and Christian sects, and Western corporations who only want infrastructure for their resource extraction facilities. Wider infrastructural investment threatens such corporate interests, by giving the locals the means to be a nuisance.
I'm allowed to occasionally be paranoid.

I'm allowed to occasionally be paranoid.
My psychiatrist says I am paranoid.

Well, he hasn't actually said it, but I know that's what he's thinking.

Often, when playing certain video games online with friends that involve creating a character that is primarily played in third-person view, I create a female character. Few people think this is strange (or homosecual in some way - "identifying" as female.... But my reasoning is that I prefer to look at a female than a male.. not that I am identifying with my video game character... So I get what you are saying in that respect.

Back
Top Bottom