• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Christian Craziness

steve_bank

Diabetic retinopathy and poor eyesight. Typos ...
Basic Beliefs
secular-skeptic
A Christian paid TV program is running, it is Sunday after all, on biblical interpretation predicting a battle for The Red Sea. A German 'strong man' will soon to take over Europe ad lead an attack on Iran.

Christisn, Muslim, and Jewish factions are all equally crazy and divisive.

The show

But you've got to admit, it's pretty cool how the Bible writers foresaw today's geopolitical setup, with the EU, NATO, the Commies and the Islamic states. And that Whore of Babylon ("Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth"). I know that's a Kardashian, but which one?

• Haha
Reactions: SLD
But you've got to admit, it's pretty cool how the Bible writers foresaw today's geopolitical setup, with the EU, NATO, the Commies and the Islamic states. And that Whore of Babylon ("Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth"). I know that's a Kardashian, but which one?
The whore of Babylon was Elizabeth II, every Rasta knows that.

Bruce?

Back
Top Bottom