• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

CIA says "High Confidence" that Putin involved with Hacking

This is a self evident statement.

On this side of the pond it's a self-contained contradiction.

ETA: Imagine this... you leave the house in a car with your spouse. A couple of blocks from the house he/she asks "Are you sure you closed the garage door?".
"Yes" you reply.
"You're sure?"
"I'm SURE!"

When you get home the garage door is wide open. A brief inspection shown no sign of anyone having been there, so your spouse turns to you and accuses "You said you were SURE you closed this door!"
You respond "Yes, I said I was sure, but I never said I had reached that conclusion!"

Wouldn't flush there, and won't flush here - this isn't "police work or the courts".

This is nothing to do with what I said which is very simple and there is no complication involved.

This is nothing to do with what I said which is very simple and there is no complication involved.

Is that your "conclusion" or are you only "sure"?
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/sure

confident, as of something expected:
sure of success.

However believing something on the basis of strong belief or trust or past performance isn't a strong enough test without proof which I would like to see.

What I do not have trust in is the report given to MNBC by the CIA which holds no substance.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/sure

confident, as of something expected:
sure of success.

How very odd... in an effort to assign different definitions to "conclusion" and "sure", you come up with a dictionary definition that equates "confident" and "sure".
No wonder your posts read in a semi-coherent manner.

No, I'm sure you are above normal intelligence. (A compliment by the way). You must be to be in the business you are in.

I have for some time been confident that the CIA with other agencies deserve credit for their actions after 9/11 in minimizing the risk of terrorism. There were no facts given to me to conclude this so this was on a strong belief. namely I accepted this on trust and not proof. This is the definition of sure.

However in the light of its poor investigation and conduct into the Russian hacking where it still failed to demonstrate how Putin and the Russians changed the election results, I have questioned that, so I will re evaluate my view of this organisation as it does have a somewhat shady track record. For this I will need to see the evidence of how it has performed. As best as possible I can check the CIA website and other sources to best come to a conclusion.

:)

This is a REAL tweet from today:

View attachment 9406

Just who is in charge of their tweets?

What Russian US thaw? Putin is anticipating this will take place when Trump takes office unless he is assassinated or something.
Europe and the US need to work with Russia to combat terrorism.

CIA says "High Confidence" that Putin involved with Hacking

This is a REAL tweet from today:

View attachment 9406

Just who is in charge of their tweets?

What Russian US thaw? Putin is anticipating this will take place when Trump takes office unless he is assassinated or something.
Europe and the US need to work with Russia to combat terrorism.
I must have missed the Freeze in US russia relations caused by Obama. Putin pretty much just dicked Obama around. Probably should have let Syrian rebels sell WMDs from Syria to the fucking Chechenians.

This isn't about a thaw, it is about a predecided quid pro quo of Putin and Trump's team.

One piece I read over the weekend said Obama and Putin got along pretty well until the Arab spring. Putin refused to believe we didn't orchestrate it.

They did the new START treaty together.

One piece I read over the weekend said Obama and Putin got along pretty well until the Arab spring. Putin refused to believe we didn't orchestrate it.

Aren't there some Wikileaks releases proving we were responsible for some of the Arab Spring?

Aren't there some Wikileaks releases proving we were responsible for some of the Arab Spring?

The CIA doesn't approve of WIKI LEAKS.

Back
Top Bottom