• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Split City Vs Country Politics

To notify a split thread.
[Swammi temporarily dons his Moderator hat]

@ prideandfall and @ Toni —
Tempers have risen and it almost seems as though you are discussing each other, rather than the thread topic.

I think it would be very sweet if you "kiss and make up;" if you each post a summary of your views on the thread TOPIC, and on how those views might differ from the other's, but WITHOUT making it personal. Wouldn't both of you feel better if you did this?

I'll guess the two of you are on the same side of many of America's political divides. That makes the personal bickering especially sad to see.

Here is the exact quote:
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Wow! You got me! That is a rather ridiculous and horrendous "gaffe." I've often said Biden is not the brightest bulb on the tree.

With statements like that, I can see why you want to call Biden a racist. Out of curiosity: What do you think about Trump? Is he also a racist?

It isn't easy to read the archives from the old IIDB, and I don't know if you were even a member then, so I cannot comment about you in particular. I do know the uproar that existed back when that incident happened.
:confused2: What do I have to do with it? We were talking about Biden, Byrd or you. Do we need to sink to useless "You said I said she said they said ..." digressions?
Here it is, straight from the horse's mouth:

Here is the exact quote:
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Wow! You got me! That is a rather ridiculous and horrendous "gaffe." I've often said Biden is not the brightest bulb on the tree.

With statements like that, I can see why you want to call Biden a racist. Out of curiosity: What do you think about Trump? Is he also a racist?

It isn't easy to read the archives from the old IIDB, and I don't know if you were even a member then, so I cannot comment about you in particular. I do know the uproar that existed back when that incident happened.
:confused2: What do I have to do with it? We were talking about Biden, Byrd or you. Do we need to sink to useless "You said I said she said they said ..." digressions?
Here it is, straight from the horse's mouth:

Biden is like the second most Trump like figure in politics. Vain and unable to stop blurting out uncomfortable truths.

Back
Top Bottom