• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Comer's Invisible Witnesses

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
"We done up an' lost th'informint, an' th'witness too!"

'They are missing': Marjorie Taylor Greene confirms GOP has lost several Biden 'whistleblowers' - Raw Story - Celebrating 19 Years of Independent Journalism

But she claims to be in contact with one of them.
"Now, the truth that I can tell everyone this morning is we have not lost the submarine," Greene said. "That whistleblower is very safe. But he does fear for his life, and rightfully so."

While Greene claimed she was in contact with one whistleblower, up to nine other witnesses were missing or unavailable.

"That whistleblower came through for us, thankfully, through the help of Senator Grassley," she explained. "But other whistleblowers, yes, they are missing. They're either in court, they're in jail, or we cannot talk with them at this time because they can't be found."

"And our investigation is so important, Steve, that this will bring down the president of the United States," she added.

'They are missing': Marjorie Taylor Greene confirms GOP has lost several Biden 'whistleblowers' - Raw Story - Celebrating 19 Years of Independent Journalism

"Now, the truth that I can tell everyone this morning is we have not lost the submarine," Greene said. "That whistleblower is very safe. But he does fear for his life, and rightfully so."

While Greene claimed she was in contact with one whistleblower, up to nine other witnesses were missing or unavailable.

"That whistleblower came through for us, thankfully, through the help of Senator Grassley," she explained. "But other whistleblowers, yes, they are missing. They're either in court, they're in jail, or we cannot talk with them at this time because they can't be found."

"And our investigation is so important, Steve, that this will bring down the president of the United States," she added.
I recall an equally plausible story being told about some golden plates by one Joseph Smith... But for some reason people still believed it.

Why have we not seen any copies of any accusations leveled by this “not missing” whistleblower? Is he blowing a silent dog whistle?

They're in jail?

Why have we not seen any copies of any accusations leveled by this “not missing” whistleblower? Is he blowing a silent dog whistle?
He IS the silent dog whistle.

He IS the silent dog whistle.
So far (s)he is amazingly silent. I suppose that lends credibility, considering what happens when his/ her promoters open their mouths. But the question remains - credibility of WHAT exactly?

They're in jail?
Recall that this was said by a woman who believes that laptop computers existed 66 years ago.

They're in jail?
Recall that this was said by a woman who believes that laptop computers existed 66 years ago.

I had a laptop back then. It was amazing technology. Just two knobs, but it could render incredible graphics and everything!
EAS.JPG

Latest from Raw Story. Jim Jordan is refusing to release information about the claims of these missing whistleblowers to Democrats at his witch hunt hearings.

I had a laptop back then. It was amazing technology. Just two knobs, but it could render incredible graphics and everything!
EAS.JPG
And you never realized it was a tool for Deep State to track you. How naive.

Latest from Raw Story. Jim Jordan is refusing to release information about the claims of these missing whistleblowers to Democrats at his witch hunt hearings.
Yeah, I'm not caring much on the whistleblower identities, that's a cheap GOP ploy. I'm more interested in their allegations of them missing. Are they claiming they've been murdered... or are refusing to communicate with them?

And just how many people have access to this alleged information. I mean, it stops being a whistleblower and more a large group of people, a party?, at some point.

America got another chance to watch Rep. Jim Jordan’s circus act he calls a House hearing on Thursday, as he wasted the universe’s time on “weaponization” of the FBI.

To make their case, Republicans invited three former agents and “self-described FBI whistleblowers” to testify, as well as a lawyer who worked in the Office of the Special Counsel under former president Donald Trump. The three agents have had their security clearances suspended by the FBI because of Jan. 6 conspiracy mongering, and only one of them, former agent Stephen Friend’s previous testimony was available to Democratic lawmakers.Jordan refused to allow Democratic members of the committee to see any of these tales of whistleblowing.

Ranking Democratic committee member Rep. Stacey Plaskett, along with Reps. Dan Goldman, Gerry Connolly, Linda Sanchez, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz, proved that brains and not brawn can win the day, successfully exposing what all Jordan-chaired hearings are: Attacks on our democrac

Yeah, I'm not caring much on the whistleblower identities, that's a cheap GOP ploy. I'm more interested in their allegations of them missing. Are they claiming they've been murdered... or are refusing to communicate with them?
GOP: "You wouldn't know my whistleblower. They go to a different high school. In Canada."

Back
Top Bottom