• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Conservatives freaking out over the removal of Aunt Jemima

PepsiCo. Announces change.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAKegQIIRAB&usg=AOvVaw34Qwk-GGNqHcZXRKZZcyBx

Aunt Jemima pancake brand renamed to Pearl Milling Company. That's the company that created the self-rising pancake mix thst came to be known as Aunt Jemima.
Plus,
The company said Pearl Milling Company will also announce details of a $1 million commitment to empower and uplift Black girls and women in the coming weeks. The investment is in addition to PepsiCo's $400 million, five-year commitment to advance and uplift Black businesses and communities, the company said.

Pearl Milling? I'd license Janis Joplin's image and sell Aunt Pearl's Pancake Mix in a psychedelic box. You'd have ready-made music for the ads, too. Get 'Em While You Can (These Hotcakes)/Piece of My Waffle/Fry (Just a Little Bit Longer)/Combination of the Two (Hotcakes 'n' Sausage)/Me and Bobby McGee and a Stack o' Pancakes

Pearl Milling? I'd license Janis Joplin's image and sell Aunt Pearl's Pancake Mix in a psychedelic box. You'd have ready-made music for the ads, too. Get 'Em While You Can (These Hotcakes)/Piece of My Waffle/Fry (Just a Little Bit Longer)/Combination of the Two (Hotcakes 'n' Sausage)/Me and Bobby McGee and a Stack o' Pancakes

Hahaha!

Maybe foodcorp should rebrand it
Aunt Angela's
Put a pic of Angela Davis, holding an assault rifle, under it.

Then add:
"You want to see some rising?

I don't eat pancakes. They're OK, but I try to eat healthier foods. But I would totally buy a box or two of Aunt Angela's uprising mix.
Tom

Am I a bad person?

Back
Top Bottom