• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Derogatory Names For Trump

the level of political discourse in the US does seem to be spiralling downwards.

How will you know when you have reached rock bottom?
824px-Peacekeeper_missile_after_silo_launch.jpg

I was actually thinking more along the lines of Derogatory Names for political opponents rather than the actually political process itself.
Hey, we've been holding our own over here, as well: we had Scummo, Slomo, Smoko, Scuntmo, Smirko, Scotty from Marketing, Liar from the Shire, and the Minister for Everything.
Here in QLD he was also known as the Prime Minister of New South Wales

From First Dog On The Moon, Typhoid Scott.

Trumpty dumpdied in their pants
Then hired several Russian plants
But all of their cultists and "Fox and Friends"
Couldn't get Trumpty elected again.

I was actually thinking more along the lines of Derogatory Names for political opponents rather than the actually political process itself.
Hey, we've been holding our own over here, as well: we had Scummo, Slomo, Smoko, Scuntmo, Smirko, Scotty from Marketing, Liar from the Shire, and the Minister for Everything.
You forgot to metnion KRudd

That's like 15 years old, several PMs in the past, and he uses it himself. Sad effort!

That's like 15 years old, several PMs in the past, and he uses it himself. Sad effort!
Shouldn't that be "a couple of years old, 15 PMs in the past"?

Back
Top Bottom