• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Did Trump get a face-lift?

Rhea

Cyborg with a Tiara
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Humanist
I feel like his eyebrows are all high now and his eyes are slanted.
GettyImages-1064313760-804x540.jpg

donald-trump.jpg

It would be hard to tell with just the pictures in the OP. In the first he is attempting to express some form of emotion (we all know he is an emotionless robot, so it can only be an attempt), so he is tensing his facial muscles, and arching his eyebrows. In the second one, he has apparently fallen asleep during a very important meeting deciding the fate of the economy/nation/world, and his facial muscles are relaxed.

I don't really see any difference and a full recovery time from a face life is at least 30 days. If he had one recently, he'd be all bruised and he'd look even worse than usual. So I don't see how he would have had the time to have one since he's been president. He once said that when he looks in a mirror, he sees the face of a 35 year old man. Being that he's delusional enough to believe that, why would he think he needs a face life? To me, he looks like a man in his 70s, an unattractive, scowling man in his 70s.

It doesn't look like it to me, but I've been noticing Putin's facial work for some time now.

This is Trump in 2000.

54f221-20160301-trumpventura.jpg

It looks to me he has his eye lids "lifted" to appear more wide eyed.

He'd have to be hidden from view for ~a month or so with even minor surgery. At that age, recovery takes a while. It's like when Melania got work done some time last year and wasn't seen in public for a month. That stuff takes time to heal.

He'd have to be hidden from view for ~a month or so with even minor surgery. At that age, recovery takes a while. It's like when Melania got work done some time last year and wasn't seen in public for a month. That stuff takes time to heal.

Or else you could wear orange paint on your face.

I find it amazing how we only talk about politicians' appearance is when they are female. Never is appearance of male politicians discussed. Oh wait ...

I find it amazing how we only talk about politicians' appearance is when they are female. Never is appearance of male politicians discussed. Oh wait ...

Yah, good point! This is certainly unusual!

At any rate, I was probably mistaken, I don't know much about these things and it sounds like it would not be something he had time to do. I had been surprised at the high brows. It's also the look sleepy people make when they are trying to stay awake in meetings, if you've ever seen that. Like they are trying to make their eyebrows lift up their eyelids.

Excellent observation. I'd call this progress. Good job, Derec. :)

The fact is Trump was always very feminine.

He is now a bald grossly fat man who wears wigs and shoulder pads.

Like a woman.

Excellent observation. I'd call this progress. Good job, Derec. :)

It's not progress - it's always been like that. It's just that feminists ignore it.
Be it John Edward's expensive hair cut, Huckabee's weight etc., male politicians' appearance has always been fair game.

We aren't discussing a male politician here.

We are discussing (or, some of us, making fun of) Trump.

Like a woman.

As a woman, I find those remarks to be very insulting. :glare: Trump is an ugly man. Don't associate his appearance or behavior with women. There is nothing feminine about that asshole.

And I agree that it's not a good idea to base our opinions of anyone based on appearance, but even if he was the best looking man that ever lived, he'd still be an asshole.

Like a woman.

As a woman, I find those remarks to be very insulting. :glare: Trump is an ugly man. Don't associate his appearance or behavior with women. There is nothing feminine about that asshole.

And I agree that it's not a good idea to base our opinions of anyone based on appearance, but even if he was the best looking man that ever lived, he'd still be an asshole.

I'm not talking about Trump now.

I'm talking about the delicate little Trump with bone spurs.

young Trump 2.png

Feminine.

Attachments

• young Trump.JPG
    young Trump.JPG
    256.7 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom