• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

DNC Leaks

Interesting. The DNC shows what can happen when you rig the system and the RNC shows what can happen when you don't.

Buddy: the republicans are masters at rigging the system. The republican establishment desperately tried to stop Trump and elect either Bush or Little Marko. They were far more open about it! But Trump was just a much better politician than the other guys.

But I do agree with your central point that the Dems seem to be in a better position today due to having a more conventional politician than the republicans. However, I still think that it will be a very close race.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz, another person to be sacrificed by the Clintons to pay for the corruption of the Clintons.

You can't blame Hillary for this, DWS had to be sacrificed. She knows all about Hillary's assignation of Vince Foster. She had to go.....

You say this in jest, but the uncomfortable truth is that the decades-long Republican project to convince people Hillary is a villain has been so effective that plenty of Democrats believe it, too.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz, another person to be sacrificed by the Clintons to pay for the corruption of the Clintons.

Clinton wanting to be president is not corruption.

Nobody was forced to do anything.

It was done because of ambition.

It's not just ambition. Wanting to be president is not corruption. But Clinton is corrupt even for a politician, and Debbie was a willing accomplice and a willing fall-person for the corrupt way Clinton pursues her ambition.

Why are you defending Hillary? I would have thought you believe Wall Street to be the epitome of evil and she is fully owned by Wall Street.

Clinton wanting to be president is not corruption.

Nobody was forced to do anything.

It was done because of ambition.

It's not just ambition. Wanting to be president is not corruption. But Clinton is corrupt even for a politician, and Debbie was a willing accomplice and a willing fall-person for the corrupt way Clinton pursues her ambition.

Why are you defending Hillary? I would have thought you believe Wall Street to be the epitome of evil and she is fully owned by Wall Street.

Hillary is the same thing Obama is.

A centrist that doesn't have a huge problem with the corporate system.

As opposed to Trump. A nut job that spews one insane lie after another.

Hillary is the same thing Obama is.

A centrist that doesn't have a huge problem with the corporate system.

As opposed to Trump. A nut job that spews one insane lie after another.

This is true.

The corporate system is here to stay, however that system can be changed. Clinton has been working within that system to promote and encourage change for a long time.

Here are some examples, including one of her speeches to Goldman Sachs:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiX4KrhsY3OAhVY1mMKHbj1CUQQFggzMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailykos.com%2Fstory%2F2016%2F2%2F6%2F1481011%2F-Hillary-s-Goldman-Sachs-speech-10-000-Women-Proving-the-Case-for-Women-Entrepreneurs&usg=AFQjCNF8YP0TzhnC6_gpftW6wac9c4BGTQ&sig2=cOL9HXXyTTlfJMc1ku-D-A&bvm=bv.127984354,d.cGc

So you who thinks Wall Street is evil, are defending Wall Street Hillary because Trump is worse.

Are you expecting that lesser-of-two-evils will move things in a better direction? That's very not-radical of you.

So you who thinks Wall Street is evil, are defending Wall Street Hillary because Trump is worse.

Are you expecting that lesser-of-two-evils will move things in a better direction? That's very not-radical of you.

If you can't move forward you at least try not to move backward.

You don't vote for some dangerous insane jerk because the only other choice is not much different from Obama.

I keep making the point that even if Hillary did everything the Republicans accuse her of doing she is STILL a better choice than Trump. Trump is psychologically and emotionally unfit to be president. He has fascist tendencies. He has a thin grasp on reality. He is dangerous, and there's no way around this.

Yes, it does seem as a deflection of sorts, but it seems to me that the Russian connection could be true and that still would not excuse the behavior of the DNC.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I think that it's a pretty big story. Could be the first time that a foreign goverment was caught trying to influence US election. Of course, this probably happens all the time.
Think Iran refusing to release the hostages until after the election.

1469406873435.jpg

haha, this is a real tweet:

1469315486253.png

a second tweet, apparently he did not know about the coincidence detector and the reclaiming of it:

1469316607523.jpg

It's going to be Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump, which do you either like more, or dislike less? No one else is likely to carry a single state, much less 270 electoral votes. If neither candidate advances your agenda, which one is least harmful to it?

I keep making the point that even if Hillary did everything the Republicans accuse her of doing she is STILL a better choice than Trump. Trump is psychologically and emotionally unfit to be president. He has fascist tendencies. He has a thin grasp on reality. He is dangerous, and there's no way around this.

Yeah, but this image of her making a crazy face is really important!

crazy-hillary.jpg

Interesting. The DNC shows what can happen when you rig the system and the RNC shows what can happen when you don't.

Buddy: the republicans are masters at rigging the system. The republican establishment desperately tried to stop Trump and elect either Bush or Little Marko. They were far more open about it! But Trump was just a much better politician than the other guys.
I don't know. Maybe time will tell if he was a genius who understood the landscape, or he was the "right man" at the "right time".

If you can't move forward you at least try not to move backward.

I think you mean "move backward slower than faster", and that's a matter of opinion in the first place.

You don't vote for some dangerous insane jerk because the only other choice is not much different from Obama.

Is that why you're refusing to vote for Stein?

Back
Top Bottom