• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Does anyone NOT give a crap about Stormy Daniels?

It seems to me that Avenatti is trying this more in the Court of Public Opinion than in a Court of Law. If he had a strong case, he'd be waiting for trial rather tan tease it in the mdeia. It seems to me, he may not have a strong case.

Later,
ElectEngr

I think he enjoys the show, too, but he's also goading Trump. The man, er, hobgoblin, who has no control over his own mouth is stuck in a place where he can't say a damn thing no matter what Daniels accuses. His reflex to lie and defend himself can only expose him with this issue. I'm enjoying that, too. :)

He's playing it well. :)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...da4122-30e4-11e8-94fa-32d48460b955_story.html

Agreed... however, the mental image of Cheato squirming about this may not be close to reality. He's been dealing with blowback from his myriad sordid affairs for decades - it's sorta where he lives, so he may be used to it. His base doesn't give one fat flying fuck about it, so why should he?

Agreed... however, the mental image of Cheato squirming about this may not be close to reality. He's been dealing with blowback from his myriad sordid affairs for decades - it's sorta where he lives, so he may be used to it. His base doesn't give one fat flying fuck about it, so why should he?

I'm guessing something to do with a possible prenup with Melania and the probability that Daniels has proof, not just a story, but proof of the affair. Also, what Rhea said earlier in the thread. We don't know the full details of why yet, but this situation has got him by the balls.

this situation has got him by the balls.

... ah, you forget. The situation may have him by the short-and-curlies, but what makes anyone think he has balls? :D
I suspect that he's such a dullard, he doesn't have a clue what kind of trouble he's in.

Look, I know you're upset that this means your president might get in to trouble, but while you keep wearing your alt-right maga hat leave us libertarians out. We don't want anything to do with alt-right people like you. Yes, we'll defend your freedom of speech, but that doesn't mean we like alt-right people like you. Go take your maga hat somewhere else, we don't support your president.

Two words:

Tucker

Carlson

Tucker Carlson

Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson (born May 16, 1969) is an American conservative political commentator for Fox News. Carlson is also co-founder and former editor-in-chief of The Daily Caller website[2] and formerly hosted MSNBC's Tucker and co-hosted CNN's Crossfire. Carlson hosts Tucker Carlson Tonight, which moved from 9 p.m. ET to 8 p.m., Fox News Channel's number one prime time spot where previously The O'Reilly Factor aired.[3]

Okay, you mentioned a conservative political commentator. I assume you think this has some relevance to Underseer's support of Trump.

... ah, you forget. The situation may have him by the short-and-curlies, but what makes anyone think he has balls? :D
I suspect that he's such a dullard, he doesn't have a clue what kind of trouble he's in.

:lol: I stand corrected on the balls comment. But I think even the delusional dullard he is, I think his "extinction bursts" are getting worse. He becomes more reckless and extreme in his actions (and tweets) as expected of a malignant narcissist under pressure.

:lol: I stand corrected on the balls comment. But I think even the delusional dullard he is, I think his "extinction bursts" are getting worse. He becomes more reckless and extreme in his actions (and tweets) as expected of a malignant narcissist under pressure.

Yes, those outward signs are fair indicators that he's disturbed, perturbed, frustrated etc.. But is Trump even capable of the kind of self-reflection that would make him actually aware that he's in trouble, or is this more like a dog chewing ever more rabidly, on a bone he can't crack to reach the marrow? I think he's still sure that, like all of his transgression throughout his life, this "little problem" will go away - all he has to do is chew harder and longer.

Yes, those outward signs are fair indicators that he's disturbed, perturbed, frustrated etc.. But is Trump even capable of the kind of self-reflection that would make him actually aware that he's in trouble, or is this more like a dog chewing ever more rabidly, on a bone he can't crack to reach the marrow? I think he's still sure that, like all of his transgression throughout his life, this "little problem" will go away - all he has to do is chew harder and longer.

That's the definition of an extinction burst - try what has worked in the past but as it begins to have less effect, he increases intensity. I think this entire year so far has been a Trump extinction burst.

Side note: He's posted almost 3,000 tweets in time in office. lol

Seems like the Watergate scandal, where the guilty ones' attempts to cover it up only made it worse. As to Bill Clinton with Monica Lewinsky, he has seemed weaselly and evasive to me.

Trump's Legal Threats Backfire - The Atlantic
Back when he was a private businessman, Trump learned how to use law as a weapon. The lesson he took from that is that if your pockets are deep enough—and your conscience dull enough—it doesn’t matter that you are wrong. The other party will go broke before you will lose.

USA Today tallied the heavy-handed Trump litigation strategy back in June 2016. Over three decades, Trump fought 3,500 lawsuits—and faced 200 mechanic’s liens—mostly arising from disputes over unpaid bills. His strategy was to contest everything, and never quit: “The Trump teams financially overpower and outlast much smaller opponents, draining their resources. Some just give up the fight, or settle for less; some have ended up in bankruptcy or out of business altogether.”
But that strategy is now backfiring very badly.

Maybe Trump should consider making amends with Hillary and then putting her on his legal team. Because when it comes to dealing with this kind of stuff .....Hillary has the proven skills to make this all go away. Hands down.

Tucker Carlson

Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson (born May 16, 1969) is an American conservative political commentator for Fox News. Carlson is also co-founder and former editor-in-chief of The Daily Caller website[2] and formerly hosted MSNBC's Tucker and co-hosted CNN's Crossfire. Carlson hosts Tucker Carlson Tonight, which moved from 9 p.m. ET to 8 p.m., Fox News Channel's number one prime time spot where previously The O'Reilly Factor aired.[3]

Okay, you mentioned a conservative political commentator. I assume you think this has some relevance to Underseer's support of Trump.

Tucker Carlson is and always has been a Libertarian. That many conservatives and even you can't tell the difference, even when he openly supported Ron Paul is very telling.

Not according to his bio.

In favor of the Iraq war, but not the way it played out.
"Demonizing" immigrants.
Anti-abortion.
Calls himself "right wing" and a conservative.

His libertarian positions are being in favor of gay marriage and not being terrified of Russia. And one time he supported Ron Paul in 1988.

It seems to me that I can tell the difference and you can't, so that "proves" you are right.

"Demonizing" immigrants.
Anti-abortion.

His libertarian positions are being in favor of gay marriage and not being terrified of Russia. And one time he supported Ron Paul in 1988.

It seems to me that I can tell the difference and you can't, so that "proves" you are right.

He openly supported Ron Paul twice. That's just openly, he probably supported him more than that. He said he was Libertarian. He was a senior fellow with Libertarian Cato Institute.

"Demonizing" immigrants.
Anti-abortion.

He openly supported Ron Paul twice. He said he was Libertarian.

Are you pro-choice? Are you in favor of legalized gay marriage?

By your standard, you are now a libertarian.

"Demonizing" immigrants.
Anti-abortion.

He openly supported Ron Paul twice. He said he was Libertarian.

Are you pro-choice? Are you in favor of legalized gay marriage?

By your standard, you are now a libertarian.

I never supported Ron Paul or was a senior fellow with the Cato Institute, so you make no logical sense.

Underseer does not support Trump, so just about any nonsense your post on this subject has some relevance to that claim.

But you do agree with libertarians on two issues.

So what. Tucker Carlson agrees with libertarians on much more and the libertarians chose Tucker Carlson to be a policy guru at their Institute, not to mention consistently chose conservative/libertarian Ron Paul as their favorite person. So when I wrote two words "Tucker Carlson," and you call him a conservative, you're admitting the right-bent of Libertarian party and show how it deserves the term. And when you wrote to Underseer in this thread, "We don't want anything to do with alt-right people like you," that was complete and utter bullshit. You guys choose right-wing kooky types all the time, not just like Tucker Carlson and Alex Jones, but also real insane kooks like CIA-is-putting-fluoride-in-our-drinking-water,-better-buy-gold-fast Ron Paul, the gynecologist. And what makes Tucker Carlson particularly relevant is that he was one of the artards pretending to be an independent in the '90's who was lambasting Clinton for the blowjob.

Back
Top Bottom