• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Draft Rachel Maddow for 2020

Did RM once say that she wore the same amount of makeup as the other guys at MSNBC?
Which means still about 1/4 of Trump's makeup... which also explains why he doesn't sleep much. He spends two hours putting it on and one hour scrapping it off.

With a cement trowel & a chisel no doubt. ;)

You have missed by a few billion.

Heterosexual men. Bisexual men. Homosexual women. Bisexual women.

All have a sexual attraction to women. They like to have sex with women.

Of course not all women. That is an absurd strawman not worthy of comment.

I get your point, but you misused the word "orientation" in this context. Sexual orientation is not the same a sexual attraction.

It depends on what sexual orientation actually means.

You're using it in the traditional straight/bi/gay format. Many, including me, do not think that model is accurate. At the biological level I do not think there is such a thing as a "homosexual". Or a "heterosexual" for that matter. Rather, it makes a lot more sense if there are two systems, one for being attracted to men and one for being attracted to women. Heterosexuality is simply the usual case where the system that it turned on is the one for the opposite gender. Homosexuality is when the "wrong" one is turned on. Bisexuality is both systems turned on--and the various degrees of it come down to how turned on each system is. Asexuality is neither system turned on.

Back
Top Bottom