• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Draft Rachel Maddow for 2020

Accolades are in order to the OP for timely initiating a discussion about Maddow and the presidency before he made a national fool of himself. His braking story was that a rich guy paid his taxes. Well done.
If nothing else, proves the AMT works.

Accolades are in order to the OP for timely initiating a discussion about Maddow and the presidency before he made a national fool of himself. His braking story was that a rich guy paid his taxes. Well done.

Her report actually made me like her more since it was a non-hack thing to do.

Yeh... a graduate of Stanford University, and a Rhodes Scholar with a doctorate in political science from Oxford

Well..

If Maddow wants the job, I'd vote for her. If she doesn't...well...I'm not one to force it. But...she'd do well.

Yeh... a graduate of Stanford University, and a Rhodes Scholar with a doctorate in political science from Oxford

Well..

If Maddow wants the job, I'd vote for her. If she doesn't...well...I'm not one to force it. But...she'd do well.

She is a brilliant entertainer and very knowledgeable, but I don't know if she has any administrative skills. It's just barely possible that she might piss a few people off... :)

Well..

She is a brilliant entertainer and very knowledgeable, but I don't know if she has any administrative skills. It's just barely possible that she might piss a few people off... :)

She's a brilliant clown; a scoop showing a 2005 tax returns showing he paid tax for that year. I'm not sure if she could compete with Trump when it comes to pissing people off. That's his domain. :)

She's a brilliant clown; a scoop showing a 2005 tax returns showing he paid tax for that year.

You forgot "laying bare Cheato's motive for wanting to do away with the AMT".

He?

I think Trausti was making a joke about this incident that happened the other day.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiuSxyoNFVE[/YOUTUBE]

Looks like Rachel's OK with it. No need to take to the streets on this one.

She does look a little masculine to me, actually.

I think Trausti was making a joke about this incident that happened the other day.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiuSxyoNFVE[/YOUTUBE]

Looks like Rachel's OK with it. No need to take to the streets on this one.

She does look a little masculine to me, actually.

Maddow reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when George is dating female Jerry. He tries to get it out of his mind until the end of the episode when she gets her hair cut short like Jerry's.

ya'll know that she is openly gay, right? She fucks women. On the Howard Stern show, she refused to answer if she ever fucked a man... but expressed that she is surprised when people act surprised that she is gay... she thinks it is the one thing that everyone easily assumes correctly about her... according to her.

You mean she has a sexual orientation shared by billions world wide?

Astonishing!!!

I'd like to see your math there.

How many people world wide have a sexual attraction to women?

I would guess none. But in a population as high as 7 billion, there's likely a few.

Sexual attraction is almost always to sets of characteristics that render the proportion of people a given individual is attracted to fairly small. It's unlikely that the intersection between the set 'attractive people' and 'women' is large enough to cover as much as a third of the latter set for most humans; and it is very uncommon to find an individual for whom the former is exclusively a subset of the latter, or for whom the intersection is the empty set.

The idea of exclusive sexuality is nonsense propagated by religious organisations that seek to use the enormous power of the human sex drive as a control mechanism.

Few if any people are attracted to ALL women. And few if any people are attracted to ONLY women. Despite the widespread societal demand that we must define ourselves in this way.

Heterosexual and homosexual are labels for tendencies, not absolutes; and knowing that someone is attracted to women more often than to men is about as useful a piece of information as knowing that they are attracted to blondes more often than to brunettes, or to thin people rather than to fat people. Why would anyone other than a person seeking a sexual relationship with a given individual even care?

Certainly I very much doubt that there are more than a handful of people worldwide for whom the sole criterion 'being a woman' is sufficient to trigger a sexual attraction response.

I can certainly think of loads of women to whom I am not sexually attracted in the slightest.

How many people world wide have a sexual attraction to women?

I would guess none.

You have missed by a few billion.

Heterosexual men. Bisexual men. Homosexual women. Bisexual women.

All have a sexual attraction to women. They like to have sex with women.

Of course not all women. That is an absurd strawman not worthy of comment.

I would guess none.

You have missed by a few billion.

Heterosexual men. Bisexual men. Homosexual women. Bisexual women.

All have a sexual attraction to women. They like to have sex with women.

Of course not all women. That is an absurd strawman not worthy of comment.

It isn't at all.

But I am unsurprised by your failure to understand this. You don't have a great history of thinking deeply about your beliefs or accepting the mere possibility that they might be imperfect.

Let's just assume I am never trying to change YOUR mind when I point out your errors - it's just a PSA, to defend others from your silly dogmas.

Feel free to not respond to my posts - given that you don't attempt to understand them, that would be your least embarrassing option.

Back
Top Bottom