• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Dude, Where's My Car? - The Game

Keith&Co.

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
I'm here...
Spin-off of the Movie Alphabet thread. Make slight alterations to the movie title (add, subract, rearrange, re-interpret, insert homophones, belittle antonyms, conjugate, alter grammar) and tell us what the movie is now about.

Dude, Where's My Czar?

A group of Russian rebels take a wrong turn during the revolution.

A bereft farmer is on an epic tracking expedition through the wild west. Don't miss a moment of his search for his beloved Bessie, in the new must-see movie of the month -
Dude, Where's My Cow?

Prude, Where's My Car? - An overly puritanical suburbanite takes it upon himself to hide his neighbor's car after spotting a couple of teenagers making out in it.

Dupe, Where's My Car?

Guy wakes after getting blackout drunk. Posts in a zillion places that he's looking for his car. Sometimes posts in excess on the fsame platform. Even posts the question in a reply to a previous post of tge same question.

Duel!! Where's My Car?

A Shirts vs. Skins scavenger tournament gets a little out of hand when one of the items on the Skins' list is the Shirts' Team Captain's Model A rebuild. He will literally kill to regain his auto.

Dual Where's My Car?

The female-actors remake of the Shirts vs. Skins classic comedy. The women teams are Sashes and Scarves.
Both team captains steal and hide their opposite number's vehicle.

Dude, Where’s My Karma?

Religious cult moves into the neighborhood; hilarity ensues.

Ebert: 'Nuns On The Run' meets 'Beach Blanket Buddha.'

Dude, Where's My Cart?

A riveting second by second account of two teenage binge drinkers trying to shop in a major supermarket for 2½ hours.

Dude, Where's My Carpet?

Aladdin wakes on a desert island, far from Agraba, with no idea how he got there, or how to get home.

Dude, There is my Car!

Sequal to Max Max, Fury Road. After liberating the citadel, Max Rockatansky sets off into The Wasteland to reclaim his V8 Interceptor. The movie is more about the dog he finds along the way (dogmeat XII), and its still fucking awesome.

A Dude Wears My Car!

I mean, it doesn't fit me anymore, but at least ask first!

And bring it back with a full tank, or I'll have to charge you...

1e86a7d6de15ec4ac3ba16db3f28c222.jpg

Dupe - Where's My Car?

A re-make of "Dude, Where's My Car?" including some new, hilarious out-takes from the original.

Varlet, Whence is Mine Chariot? - A formerly lost Shakespearean tragedy about two medieval friends who after a night of overindulgence in mead are unable to locate their vehicle.

Varlet, Whence is Mine Chariot? - A formerly lost Shakespearean tragedy about two medieval friends who after a night of overindulgence in mead are unable to locate their vehicle.
What light upon yon window breaks? It be our Uber, Horatio, but yon carp-suckle hath lit his high-beam lanterns whilst DOWNTOWN! Seriously, fuck this guy. Rise, man, we walk this night!

Back
Top Bottom