• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Dude, Where's My Car? - The Game

Duke, Where’s My Horse?

John Wayne and gang misplace their mounts after a hard night in the saloon. No hilarity; The Duke doesn’t do comedy.

Dude, War's My Car.

Quentin Tarantino remake of Death Race 2000. Christoph Waltz names his car, War, hires Uma Thurman to drive.
Ford really regrets sponsoring this bloodfert that makes John Wick II look like Muppets Take Manhattan.
Samuel L. Jackson as the Sports Announcer. Rumor has it, they just showed him the dailies and recorded his unrehearsed reaction. "MotherFUCK that's a lotta goddamned viscera on that windshield!!"

Crude, Where's the Tar?

Two stoners find themselves stranded in the Middle East looking for oil for their car.

Car, where's my Dude!

Guy drives his high-tech intelligent car to his friend's house to discover that the entire house has been sucked into a wormhole. Space adventure with flying space-car and space-Asian-takeaway ensues.

Where's my Dude Car!

The guys wake up to discover the car has been replaced by a people mover.

Horton Hears A Car

Jesse and Chester, two bumbling stoners, wake up one morning from a night of partying and cannot remember where they parked their car, which prompts them on a journey to find it. Along the way, they encounter the voice of a giant space elephant who observed the partying, and knows where the car is.
Problem is scale. From Horton's point of view, they're right next to the car the entire time. "You're practically on top of it!" he keeps saying, even when they move 15 miles.

Dude, When's My Car? - Professor Emmett Brown's DeLorean gets hit by lightning while nobody is in it, activating its time circuits and sending it to god-knows-when. He and Marty embark on a series of hilarious misadventures attempting to locate the date to which it transported before one of Biff's ancestors (or descendants) finds it and uses it for nefarious purposes.

Dude, where's my covid?

A bumbling buffoon is devastated as his family and friends drop like flies from a virus. He sets out on a journey to find its origin. Hilarity ensues as everyone he meets gets it.
It finally dawns on him that he is the origin. In his moment of realization he begins to speak " Dude..." then drops dead.
The audience erupts with a final uproarious laugh and one by one they keel over and die because they weren't practicing safe social distancing.

Dude, Where's My Gar'?

Wayne's World 2040. Garth's growing dementia makes it difficult to be sure he'll show up for any broadcast, while Wayne's refusal to take his meds makes it hard for him to remember such issues.
Most of any 'broadcast' is Wayne wandering around the Set, asking the off-screen director where his jello is.
Alexa answers, "Now playing mellow playlist."

Dude, Where's My Scar?

Did you catch the scene in Hercules where the villain from Lion King made a cameo? As a pelt?

Sued, Where's my Bar? - A law student is served with a legal writ, breaking his train of thought while he is on his way to take the famous exam. Upon regaining his faculties he realizes to his horror that he has forgotten the location of the place where he is scheduled to start it, and he has only 30 minutes to get there.

Pooed, In My Car

It's what happens because the highway rest areas are closed because of the virus.

Groot, Where's My Car?

The Guardians visit Earth. Starlord cannot find Rocket or the SUV they rented, and he is instantly worried. Meanwhile, in the distance, sirens. Lots of sirens.

All the sirens.

Moot: Where Is My Car?

Debunking of the often-asked question as to the whereabouts of the car. There is no evidence of the car being anywhere, and this point has been thoroughly refuted multiple times.

Dude, where's my covid?

A bumbling buffoon is devastated as his family and friends drop like flies from a virus. He sets out on a journey to find its origin. Hilarity ensues as everyone he meets gets it.
It finally dawns on him that he is the origin. In his moment of realization he begins to speak " Dude..." then drops dead.
The audience erupts with a final uproarious laugh and one by one they keel over and die because they weren't practicing safe social distancing.

Come to find out...this Dude was the President.

Back
Top Bottom