• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Emailgate Update - For Hillary No News is Good News. Sadly, there is New News. ;)

I stand by what I wrote earlier.

Thank Whatsitsname we are back to the grand OP!

You’re a grand OP
You’re a high minded post
And forever in controversy should you say
You’re the emblem of
The arguments I love
The home of the free speech and the ghey
Every heart beats true
‘Neath the red state and blue
Where there’s always a post or nag
Should old acquaintance be forgot
Keep your eye on the ol' thread tags
The grand OP!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...owell-rice-tenures/ar-BBp8pTl?ocid=spartanntp

Looks like Colin Powell and Condalisa Rice will get indicated as well?

Georgia Godfrey, chief of staff for Rice, said Rice did not use email as secretary nor have a personal email account.

We're supposed to believe that? How did Rice get her invitations to team coffees and her Friday Funnies email from Sandra, featuring cats in anthropomorphic clothing and quotes of what they're thinking? Magic?

Georgia Godfrey, chief of staff for Rice, said Rice did not use email as secretary nor have a personal email account.

We're supposed to believe that? How did Rice get her invitations to team coffees and her Friday Funnies email from Sandra, featuring cats in anthropomorphic clothing and quotes of what they're thinking? Magic?
Yea, but she's a republican, so she must be trustworthy.

Her government email account?

Her email server is always referred to as an unsecured one. But I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere that it is an unsecured one. I have set up a couple of email servers and it is almost impossible to set one up that is unsecured.

That is almost the only reason to go to the expense and trouble of setting up your own email server, to secure it and the emails. To avoid having your emails sitting on a public email server like gmail, comcast, or yahoo.

If the server is unsecured does anyone really believe that Hillary set it up herself? Or that she told who did set it up to set up the server unsecured? If it was left unsecured isn't it a problem for the person who set up the server, not the person who uses it? Does anyone here consider themselves to be responsible for the security of the email servers that you just use?

Her email server is always referred to as an unsecured one. But I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere that it is an unsecured one. I have set up a couple of email servers and it is almost impossible to set one up that is unsecured.

That is almost the only reason to go to the expense and trouble of setting up your own email server, to secure it and the emails. To avoid having your emails sitting on a public email server like gmail, comcast, or yahoo.

If the server is unsecured does anyone really believe that Hillary set it up herself? Or that she told who did set it up to set up the server unsecured? If it was left unsecured isn't it a problem for the person who set up the server, not the person who uses it? Does anyone here consider themselves to be responsible for the security of the email servers that you just use?

Clinton server faced hacking from China, South Korea and Germany http://www.politico.com/story/2015/...erver-hacked-china-south-korea-germany-214546

Ohhh, faced hacking. Eyup. Unknown sender with attachment.

My reading is their server was originally set up by professionals through a router and modem with normal protections against 'suspicious' emails, something my, then, 9 year old son accomplished in 1989. Who in the world opens attachments and enclosures from unknown sources anyway. I'm pretty sure the Clinton's didn't set up their router or wireless modem either so passwords were probably WKA at least.

The stuff flying around in the media come from dummies who don't know anything beyond the visible capabilities on their keyboards.

Her government email account?

Did you not read the bit of the story I specifically quoted?

Wellllll, when she's elected, she'll soon straighten the NSA out. If the US can't supply decent and secure phones to the US's top functionaries, its time for some changes.

Back
Top Bottom