• Welcome to the Internet Infidels Discussion Board.

England headed for A Caliphate

You know, how you do when you white knight for members of your little faith group.
The "faith group" of... (checks notes)... people who appropriately apply logic and reason.
You mean the group that includes someone who conflates Muslim with Islamist? LMAO.
What portion of Muslims in the world right now would you estimate to be Islamists?

What portion of the Muslims who have entered Europe, Canada, the US, in the last decade would you estimate to be Islamists?

What portion of the unusually high portion of military aged single male Muslims who have entered Europe, Canada, the US, in the last decade would you estimate to be Islamists?
These questions are examples of appropriate applications of logic and reason of examining conflation (saying the concepts are the same)of Muslim with Islamist? Give me a break.

My answer to your questions is I have no clue nor care.
I'm negotiating.

Islamists are a subset of muslims, correct? Referring to Islamists as muslims is accurate, but it can be misleading depending on context.

If, say, 20% of the recent influx are islamists, then I would offer that generalizing to muslims one in five times would be within the bounds of understood language - especially when the caveat that he's talking about islamists, not all muslims has been reiterated multiple times.

You make generalizations on the assumption that your readers understand that you don't literally mean every one. All of us do, it's how language works.
Offering excuses for someone who knows better is cute but unconvincing especially when “muslim” is shorter to write than “Islamist”. BTW, I am not referring to Bomb#20.
I know who you're referring to. I also suspect that your reason for not answering my question of what proportion of muslims are islamists is because if you're honest about it... it weakens your argument.
 
Well, you maybe should care about the potential for one of the best armed nuclear powers in the European theatre to fall under the control of religious fundamentalists with the known intent of converting the world by force.
Seriously??

You think France is possibly going, in the foreseeable future, to be controlled not only by Muslims, but by Islamic fundamentalists with the intent of converting the world by force?

You might want to seek help with your paranoia. That suggestion is seriously at odds with reality.

I am struggling to think of a less plausible geopolitical scenario than this. It's absurd.
England. Not France.

You think it's implausible? Sure, most of N. Africa and SE Asia are just dominated by islamic religious principles because they thought it would be a fun time.
 
You seem to have willfully ignored the fact that I pointed out, which is that Western “civilization,” over the centuries, has commited far more atrocities than current Islamic terrorists.
Okay, you're mixing two very different timelines, and staggeringly different cohorts.. I don't think your assertion holds if you make it apples to apples.

If you look at the atrocities committed over, say, the last 1500 years by both european and arabic civilizations, I think arabic atrocities come out the worse.

If you look at atrocities committed by current christian zealots and current islamic zealots, I think islam comes out the worse.

Your comparison only holds when you compare over a thousand years of the very large category of mixed-religion europe, to the very tiny sliver of current islamic terrorists. It's a very poor
Funny it’s Islam versus “the west” but “the west” gets to subdivide all of its wrongs between groups when tallying up the atrocity scorecard. Islam is this singular thing that is trying to replace western civilization. Somehow we are to separate the Spanish and English colonial shenanigans and genocides and treat the non stop warring by the inbred royals Europe all the way into the world wars of the 20th as individual separate things. But Islam is just this one thing.

A thing that just happens to be invading the west to take over.
Not sure you actually read my post...
 
Last edited:
Anyway... what makes you believe that muslims in the US have a materially different view?
Actually, polling indicates American Muslims on average are quite a bit more supportive of free speech than British Muslims. It's not clear whether this is because they've absorbed that attitude by osmosis from the First Amendment and from American culture in general taking free speech more seriously than British culture does, or because the US imported better-educated Muslims. My guess is both factors contribute.
If even half the portion of US muslims favor criminalizing cartoons of mohammed, I think that's a bad thing. I also think it's likely to vary by when they immigrated. People who immigrated in the 20th century are unlikely to hold significantly different views than the average american. I'm less confident that such holds when you're talking about people immigrating within the last 20 years - especially those entering on a claim of asylum or refugee status. I think there's more risk than people give credit to.
 
The BBC is so silly.

The number of children who were toilet-trained before starting school this year has increased significantly in a city where parents were given potty training guides with their first school offers.

BBC

For this article about kids pooping their pants, in every single picture, the people are white. They must have dug deep in the archive to find such pictures.

No wonder people are done with this institution.

York is ~93% White and so you should expect to see a classroom that looks like this:
View attachment 55507

That said, if you want me to start a thread for you that "HeLP, TeH BBC is MaKing it Look like White Kids are PoOPing their PanTS!!!111" I'll do it.
Regardless of what race the kids are, why is it in 2026 parents need (or the government feels they need) training on how to potty train their kids? How is it that every parent I've ever known since I was a kid figured it out without being handed guides by their government? Granted there's always been at most, one or two kids who in a classroom who were behind the curve on this.
 
If 20% of a population want Sharia law (for example) introduced you can probably ignore them. If 40% of the population want sharia law itroduced it is much harder to resist esp. you if you hold that the will of the majority must be respected.
I think it's much, much worse than that. Less than 10% of Americans want a complete abortion ban, but they managed to get RvW overturned.

It doesn't take a majority. It takes a few key people in a few key roles... and enough people afraid of being smeared as islamophobes that they won't speak out against it.

I mean, they managed to make it legal to publicly broadcast the call to prayer across the entire city of Minneapolis. They got unanimous city council approval to violate noise ordinances, and mayoral approval to do so. And they did that with only ~5% of the city's population being muslim.
 
The BBC is so silly.

The number of children who were toilet-trained before starting school this year has increased significantly in a city where parents were given potty training guides with their first school offers.

BBC

For this article about kids pooping their pants, in every single picture, the people are white. They must have dug deep in the archive to find such pictures.

No wonder people are done with this institution.

York is ~93% White and so you should expect to see a classroom that looks like this:
View attachment 55507

That said, if you want me to start a thread for you that "HeLP, TeH BBC is MaKing it Look like White Kids are PoOPing their PanTS!!!111" I'll do it.
Regardless of what race the kids are, why is it in 2026 parents need (or the government feels they need) training on how to potty train their kids? How is it that every parent I've ever known since I was a kid figured it out without being handed guides by their government? Granted there's always been at most, one or two kids who in a classroom who were behind the curve on this.

Emphasis added. It simply isn't regardless. The whole thing is a derail unless it's supposed to be about another conspiracy theory by evil leftists. It's just getting weirder by the day.
 
You know, how you do when you white knight for members of your little faith group.
The "faith group" of... (checks notes)... people who appropriately apply logic and reason.
You mean the group that includes someone who conflates Muslim with Islamist? LMAO.
What portion of Muslims in the world right now would you estimate to be Islamists?

What portion of the Muslims who have entered Europe, Canada, the US, in the last decade would you estimate to be Islamists?

What portion of the unusually high portion of military aged single male Muslims who have entered Europe, Canada, the US, in the last decade would you estimate to be Islamists?
These questions are examples of appropriate applications of logic and reason of examining conflation (saying the concepts are the same)of Muslim with Islamist? Give me a break.

My answer to your questions is I have no clue nor care.
I'm negotiating.

Islamists are a subset of muslims, correct? Referring to Islamists as muslims is accurate, but it can be misleading depending on context.

If, say, 20% of the recent influx are islamists, then I would offer that generalizing to muslims one in five times would be within the bounds of understood language - especially when the caveat that he's talking about islamists, not all muslims has been reiterated multiple times.

You make generalizations on the assumption that your readers understand that you don't literally mean every one. All of us do, it's how language works.
Offering excuses for someone who knows better is cute but unconvincing especially when “muslim” is shorter to write than “Islamist”. BTW, I am not referring to Bomb#20.
I know who you're referring to. I also suspect that your reason for not answering my question of what proportion of muslims are islamists is because if you're honest about it... it weakens your argument.
I did answer it - I don’t know. I might speculate as to the reason(s) behind your misrepresentation and bs suspicions, but a quick benefit cost analysis comes out negative.
 
The BBC is so silly.

The number of children who were toilet-trained before starting school this year has increased significantly in a city where parents were given potty training guides with their first school offers.

BBC

For this article about kids pooping their pants, in every single picture, the people are white. They must have dug deep in the archive to find such pictures.

No wonder people are done with this institution.

York is ~93% White and so you should expect to see a classroom that looks like this:
View attachment 55507

That said, if you want me to start a thread for you that "HeLP, TeH BBC is MaKing it Look like White Kids are PoOPing their PanTS!!!111" I'll do it.
Regardless of what race the kids are, why is it in 2026 parents need (or the government feels they need) training on how to potty train their kids? How is it that every parent I've ever known since I was a kid figured it out without being handed guides by their government? Granted there's always been at most, one or two kids who in a classroom who were behind the curve on this.

Emphasis added. It simply isn't regardless. The whole thing is a derail unless it's supposed to be about another conspiracy theory by evil leftists. It's just getting weirder by the day.
It may be a derail about "England headed for a caliphate", but my interest is still piqued regarding why all of a sudden parents turned into morons in 2026 to the point where they need to have their government hold their hand.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
Regardless of what race the kids are, why is it in 2026 parents need (or the government feels they need) training on how to potty train their kids? How is it that every parent I've ever known since I was a kid figured it out without being handed guides by their government? Granted there's always been at most, one or two kids who in a classroom who were behind the curve on this.

It is because of the influx of people from the third world. The BBC try to disguise this with their use of the all white people in the pictures.

And don't forget, the UK government provides the new arrivals with pamphlets telling them not to rape the local women.

The UK and Europe is screwed.
 
Regardless of what race the kids are, why is it in 2026 parents need (or the government feels they need) training on how to potty train their kids? How is it that every parent I've ever known since I was a kid figured it out without being handed guides by their government? Granted there's always been at most, one or two kids who in a classroom who were behind the curve on this.

It is because of the influx of people from the third world. The BBC try to disguise this with their use of the all white people in the pictures.

And don't forget, the UK government provides the new arrivals with pamphlets telling them not to rape the local women.

The UK and Europe is screwed.
But even third world people can (and do) potty train their own kids. Right? Please say yes.
 
If 20% of a population want Sharia law (for example) introduced you can probably ignore them. If 40% of the population want sharia law itroduced it is much harder to resist esp. you if you hold that the will of the majority must be respected.
I think it's much, much worse than that. Less than 10% of Americans want a complete abortion ban, but they managed to get RvW overturned.

It doesn't take a majority. It takes a few key people in a few key roles... and enough people afraid of being smeared as islamophobes that they won't speak out against it.

I mean, they managed to make it legal to publicly broadcast the call to prayer across the entire city of Minneapolis. They got unanimous city council approval to violate noise ordinances, and mayoral approval to do so. And they did that with only ~5% of the city's population being muslim.
The noise exemption was in place for bells and other forms of religious sounds. In 2023, the exemption was extended to include amplified religious sounds and the hours allowed while reducing the maximum number of minutes per occurrence from 10 to 6. It was changed in order to allow Muslims the same worship prerogatives as other religions.

As far as I know, the citizens of Minneapolis are fine with the change. I’ve seen no reports of complaints.

Advocating the replacement of current criminal snd civil law with sharia law is not a constitutional question of 1st amendment rights, so your example is not very applicable.
 
You think it's implausible? Sure, most of N. Africa and SE Asia are just dominated by islamic religious principles because they thought it would be a fun time.

SW Asia surely. But SE Asia shows that you don't need Islam to have delicious spicy foods. 😋
 
Regardless of what race the kids are, why is it in 2026 parents need (or the government feels they need) training on how to potty train their kids? How is it that every parent I've ever known since I was a kid figured it out without being handed guides by their government? Granted there's always been at most, one or two kids who in a classroom who were behind the curve on this.

It is because of the influx of people from the third world. The BBC try to disguise this with their use of the all white people in the pictures.

And don't forget, the UK government provides the new arrivals with pamphlets telling them not to rape the local women.

The UK and Europe is screwed.
But even third world people can (and do) potty train their own kids. Right? Please say yes.

93% of the people in York are White. A random classroom looks like that with no implication that the majority of the kids in the classroom are poop-in-the-pants kids. This conspiracy theory is bonkers!

ETA: Given your curiosity and TSwizzle's need to discuss it, I made a thread for you both (and anyone else):
https://iidb.org/threads/help-teh-b...white-kids-are-pooping-their-pants-111.30335/
 
Last edited:
The noise exemption was in place for bells and other forms of religious sounds.
Not at all hours of the night. The pre-dawn (Fajr) prayer call can be as early as 3:30 AM in the Summer! The night call (Isha) is not as egregious, but 11 pm is still very late for those who need to go to bed early because of work.
In 2023, the exemption was extended to include amplified religious sounds and the hours allowed while reducing the maximum number of minutes per occurrence from 10 to 6. It was changed in order to allow Muslims the same worship prerogatives as other religions.
But it is not the same as other religions. What's wrong with Muslims having a reminder on their phones instead of waking everybody else up too?
As far as I know, the citizens of Minneapolis are fine with the change. I’ve seen no reports of complaints.
Or maybe they are afraid of being labeled "islamophobic".
 
The noise exemption was in place for bells and other forms of religious sounds.
Not at all hours of the night. The pre-dawn (Fajr) prayer call can be as early as 3:30 AM in the Summer! The night call (Isha) is not as egregious, but 11 pm is still very late for those who need to go to bed early because of work.
Do you know if “can” is an “is”?

Derec said:
In 2023, the exemption was extended to include amplified religious sounds and the hours allowed while reducing the maximum number of minutes per occurrence from 10 to 6. It was changed in order to allow Muslims the same worship prerogatives as other religions.
But it is not the same as other religions. What's wrong with Muslims having a reminder on their phones instead of waking everybody else up too?
The exemption holds for any religious sounds. Not everyone has a cell phone.
Derec said:
As far as I know, the citizens of Minneapolis are fine with the change. I’ve seen no reports of complaints.
Or maybe they are afraid of being labeled "islamophobic".
Anonymous complaints?
 
For this article about kids pooping their pants, in every single picture, the people are white. They must have dug deep in the archive to find such pictures.

No wonder people are done with this institution.

Silly Swizzle. The "diversity über alles" doctrine is for things that are positive, never for things that are negative.
 
Do you know if “can” is an “is”?
What do you mean? "Fajr" is not optional.
The exemption holds for any religious sounds.
As I said, other religions do not blare calls to prayer at 3:30am. And there is a difference between a bell tolling and some muezzin wailing.
Not everyone has a cell phone.
Very few if any people do not have one these days. That is not a reason to inconvenience everybody else.
Besides, there are also lower tech options ...
s-l1200.jpg

Anonymous complaints?
How do you know there haven't been such complaints? It's not like the isalmophilic powers that be in Minneapolis would be eager to highlight them.
 
For this article about kids pooping their pants, in every single picture, the people are white. They must have dug deep in the archive to find such pictures.

No wonder people are done with this institution.

Silly Swizzle. The "diversity über alles" doctrine is for things that are positive, never for things that are negative.

Apparently, Swizzle's conspiracy theory has another supporter. I guess you could say you two are starting a real movement.
 
The exemption holds for any religious sounds.
As I said, other religions do not blare calls to prayer at 3:30am. And there is a difference between a bell tolling and some muezzin wailing.
So? Other religions blare noise at other times. Annoying is annoying regardless of the source or type or timing of sound. I live near loud bells, and their tolling can be obnoxious.

Besides the Call to Prayer is not simply an alarm to pray.
Derec said:
Anonymous complaints?
How do you know there haven't been such complaints? It's not like the isalmophilic powers that be in Minneapolis would be eager to highlight them.
I wrote I’d seen no reports of complaints. If you seen reports of complaints, post a link. Otherwise, please stop conflating your suspicions with fact.
 
Back
Top Bottom