• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why import the risk no matter how small. Why do Westerners have to be placed at risk just so the pc brigades can feel good and pat themselves on the back for being such wonderful hosts?

Agreed. We should not allow public disorder for the sake of political correctness. Where there is even a small risk our border security should be as diligent enough to support it.

The Mayor of Cologne must have a truly thick hide to tell the German females they must alter their behaviour because of the large number of ( refugees).

Actually the behaviour she advocated was already done. How can up to 10 women keep 40 violent drunks at arms length and also most of the women travelled in groups. Humans are social creatures and there were very few women alone in the middle of a crowd of thousands.

She made the error of driving the largest amount of migrants in the history of Germany (and in just one year) and certainly does not want to admit she was wrong.

The Mayor of Cologne must have a truly thick hide to tell the German females they must alter their behaviour because of the large number of ( refugees).

Actually the behaviour she advocated was already done. How can up to 10 women keep 40 violent drunks at arms length and also most of the women travelled in groups. Humans are social creatures and there were very few women alone in the middle of a crowd of thousands.

She made the error of driving the largest amount of migrants in the history of Germany (and in just one year) and certainly does not want to admit she was wrong.
Hopefully these people responsible for these open door policies get turfed out next elections.

Hopefully these people responsible for these open door policies get turfed out next elections.
You mean the right wing coalition government?

You mean the right wing coalition government?

The leaning of the government doesn't matter, since the need is for sensible border protection.

- - - Updated - - -

It's doubtful any of the major parties will formulate a sensible immigration policy, in part because the laws are increasingly not made in Germany anymore but in Brussels.

It's starting to unravel badly for Europe;

The men suspected of attacking women in Cologne on New Year's Eve were "almost exclusively" from a migration background, mainly North African and Arab, an official report says.
Cologne police also made "serious mistakes" in not calling reinforcements and the way they informed the public.
More than 500 criminal complaints were filed, 40% alleging sexual assault.

BBC

It's starting to unravel badly for Europe;

The men suspected of attacking women in Cologne on New Year's Eve were "almost exclusively" from a migration background, mainly North African and Arab, an official report says.
Cologne police also made "serious mistakes" in not calling reinforcements and the way they informed the public.
More than 500 criminal complaints were filed, 40% alleging sexual assault.

BBC

The present day Rape of the Sabines has been an ongoing saga.

Groups of refugees molested concertgoers at We Are Stockholm, Europe’s largest youth festival, in the summer of 2014, according to internal police memos obtained by Dagens Nyheter, a daily newspaper.

“These are so-called refugee youths, specifically from Afghanistan. Several of the gang were arrested for sexual molestation,” one police memo said.

Yet the official police report on the five-day festival attended by 170,000 young people aged mainly 13-19 made no mention of sexual harassment or assaults.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/11/swedish-police-accused-cover-up-sex-attacks-refugees-festival?CMP=edit_2221

But I suppose sacrificing indigenous European women so that "refugees" feel less traumatized is a small price to pay for multicultural vibrancy.

I can't think of any other society which so fecklessly casts its female population at the alter of political correctness. The West is dead.

CYQBL6CWEAATbPM.jpg

I guess the new mottos for the European immigration crisis should be:

"Better that a hundred women get sexually assaulted, than offend a single refugee" . Also,

"Better that a hundred women get sexually assaulted, than to be personally labeled a racist".

Though, I guess if we're going to include Rotherham in all this, we should change "hundred" to a "thousand" and "women" to "girls"

But I suppose sacrificing indigenous European women so that "refugees" feel less traumatized is a small price to pay for multicultural vibrancy.

The human rights of the "refugee" trump that of the indigenous females.

I can't think of any other society which so fecklessly casts its female population at the alter of political correctness. The West is dead.

Not quite dead but headed in that direction.

The human rights of the "refugee" trump that of the indigenous females.

Or, as we on the other side of the issue would actually say, both the refugees and indigenous females are deserving of human rights, and until a specific refugee impinges upon the human rights of indigenous females, it would be unjust to impinge upon the human rights of the refugee.

Or, as we on the other side of the issue would actually say, both the refugees and indigenous females are deserving of human rights, and until a specific refugee impinges upon the human rights of indigenous females, it would be unjust to impinge upon the human rights of the refugee.

A difficult task under normal circumstances made almost impossible when the police try to cover it up.

A difficult task under normal circumstances made almost impossible when the police try to cover it up.

It is very easy not to impinge upon the human rights of others, and I am not sure why the police would try to cover it up, unless they are the ones doing it.

It is very easy not to impinge upon the human rights of others, and I am not sure why the police would try to cover it up, unless they are the ones doing it.

I believe as in Sweden, the local government officials (who promoted uncontrolled immigration) conspired with police to suppress the media and avoid press releases. It also raises the question whether European countries really have a free press.

I believe as in Sweden, the local government officials (who promoted uncontrolled immigration) conspired with police to suppress the media and avoid press releases. The police have so far admitted it suppressed such information.

We know exactly why.

Daily-Mirror-front-page-August-27th-2014.jpg

How does that Daily Mirror cover provide us with any information as to German police impinging upon the rights of others and subsequently covering it up?

- - - Updated - - -

I believe as in Sweden, the local government officials (who promoted uncontrolled immigration) conspired with police to suppress the media and avoid press releases. It also raises the question whether European countries really have a free press.

But it says nothing about German police impinging upon the rights of others and subsequently covering it up.

Wow, the leftists here actually allowed you to call ethnic German and Swedish women "indigenous". I thought was reserve only for non-white peoples with the exception of maybe the Laplanders.

We are moving the Overton Window!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom