• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
And ya know, even Kurdish women fight. So, really, fuck these slimy wimpy "refugee" men coming into Europe whining about not getting their benefits.

5c618238dcad1387641d7e75dffdd7bd.jpg

Refugees did not do this attack. You are really full of hate for brown people aren't you? Try cooling it a bit.

Arkirk, what are you going on about? This is the "refugee" thread. You're really full of hate for people who defend themselves rather than flee, like these beautiful women. Chill, dude. Chill.

Last edited:
As opposed to a theoretically meritocratic system? There's a hilarious story about a conversation between Olof Palme and Yitzhak Rabin in which they were debating some obscure point of Old Testament interpretation, and Palme allegedly accused Rabin of relying on an inaccurate translation.
I guess that explains why mossad had him shot.

If it really were the Mossad doing it why was the guy caught?

This is a no brainer really You will find genuine asylum seekers (or those with a plausible case) will have no problem giving their date of birth, proper names etc so the data bases can be checked out to enable the application to progress.

What specifically do you mean by due process in this instance. If we use the context that it is the legal requirement that the state must respect all legal rights that are owed to a person then this is being exceeded.
Due process also often relates to the court proceedings where judges instead of legislators determine the fairness of individual cases (each according to their own circumstances).I am not aware this is an issue. So without further guessing it is not easy to understand what you are referring to.

And how do we check Syrian databases???

Yep, religions don't commit crimes. Just like people don't kill people, guns do. Or actually guns don't kill people, bullets do. Or actually bullets don't kill people either, it's tissue damage caused by entry of bullets that kills people.

Reductionism for the win!

Arkirk, what are you going on about? This is the "refugee" thread. You're really full of hate for people who defend themselves rather than flee, like these beautiful women. Chill, dude. Chill.

I guess anybody who tries to escape violence and instability in the hope of a better life for themselves or their families is a massive coward.

And I'm sure you've been in a comparable situation and have the requisite experience to comment. Otherwise, you'd just be another armchair warrior with an axe to grind, talking out of your asshole. And that can't be it, right?

I guess anybody who tries to escape violence and instability in the hope of a better life for themselves or their families is a massive coward.

And I'm sure you've been in a comparable situation and have the requisite experience to comment. Otherwise, you'd just be another armchair warrior with an axe to grind, talking out of your asshole. And that can't be it, right?

If men flee where women fight I will call them out on it, yes. Why you apologize for that, I dunno.

If men flee where women fight I will call them out on it, yes.

It's nice to see that you're willing to grasp at trite and tiresome gender role stereotypes to justify your obvious bigotry against Muslims, particularly Muslim men.

Why you apologize for that, I dunno.

Who needs to apologize for anything? You're the one accusing others of cowardice, all the while sitting in your safe little first world bubble. Who the fuck are you to talk?

Some see "supporting the troops", which only means supporting them as long as they are killing Muslims, as an act of bravery.

Yep, religions don't commit crimes. Just like people don't kill people, guns do. Or actually guns don't kill people, bullets do. Or actually bullets don't kill people either, it's tissue damage caused by entry of bullets that kills people.

Reductionism for the win!
Cars don't kill people either. It's the nut behind the wheel of the car that kills people.

A typical response from the left. Just can't tolerate a free democratic society. Soviet Union collapsed some time ago, get over it!

A typical response from the left. Just can't tolerate a free democratic society. Soviet Union collapsed some time ago, get over it!

So you defend the US terrorist invasion and occupation of Iraq and the terrorist drone campaign.

All that makes you is a supporter of terrorism and removes any morality from any of your positions.

One can only justly condemn terrorist attacks if they condemn all terrorist attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom