• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you asking me? Yes, I too think it's retarded. We have shortage of people in all kinds of fields. Sweden's economy is among the strongest in Europe. Yet we forbid immigrants from filling the gaps.

What I meant was the indigenous white Swedes, why not get them to do the work?

Historically these laws are just racist. They're intended to keep non-Swedish citizens as second class citizens. It's also mercantilist economic theory. Ie obsolete. This system doesn't benefit anybody. Certainly not the Swedes.

What's wrong with that though, I mean surely it's best to keep the country at least 80% white, preferably 90%, otherwise in 30 yrs you'll be over-run

- - - Updated - - -

The term for this is "psychological warfare". Stop being the puppet for ISIS and spreading their propaganda.

The fact that Sweden put up border controls just means that Europe has lost the psychological warfare to ISIS. They're better than us and we need to learn from our mistakes.

But border controls are what Europe needs right now, to keep out the muslims and Africans, you know all those fake refugees, we don't want them!

No it doesn't, how do u work that out - it's just friggin obvious and many people are saying it

You implied "turn[ing] Western opinion against the domestic muslims" is in the interest of ISIS (which I agree), because it's likely to make them "more likely to turn to radicalism".

Right after spending all of the thread on fostering a negative mood towards Muslims.

No it doesn't, how do u work that out - it's just friggin obvious and many people are saying it

You implied "turn[ing] Western opinion against the domestic muslims" is in the interest of ISIS (which I agree), because it's likely to make them "more likely to turn to radicalism".

Right after spending all of the thread on fostering a negative mood towards Muslims.

Border controls do not and should not equate to negative moods against anyone.
We have a serious security problem in Europe where a handful of radicals travel at will to Syria and back again. My own passport has a chip but border controls in Italy (when I have flown from Turkey) just looked passport without checking it or stamping it and let me through. No one has ever checked if I left Turkey to go elsewhere such as Syria. However it i salso likely that fake Syrian passports are being used.
Further there is no reason to doubt the ISL claim that it is sending people in with the refugees from Syria. Aiding this we can quote In Italy where many who came in refused to give ID or have their finger prints taken. Then they blended into Italy and other countries, with many making it to Germany.

The Paris may encourage more allied to move on from occasional strikes against ISL target to actual pin pointed attacks. Dithering by the allies may well have enabled ISL to us this time to dig deep tunnels under the towns they control in anticipation of future bomb raids.

We need full border controls but with consideration to aiding asylum seekers. This may still not happen as the Eurocrats remain in a state of paralysed indecision

"get them to work". This is free country. We don't force people to do anything here. I'd like it to stay that way.

Some jobs just aren't suited for everybody. I'm in IT. A lot of people just aren't smart enough. There's a lot of idiots in the work-pool. And as IT-revolution keeps going this will just be more and more extreme. Just wait until the robot revolution comes. A lot more jobs will require some sort of engineering degree. A lot of people just can't do the maths to pass.

Historically these laws are just racist. They're intended to keep non-Swedish citizens as second class citizens. It's also mercantilist economic theory. Ie obsolete. This system doesn't benefit anybody. Certainly not the Swedes.

What's wrong with that though, I mean surely it's best to keep the country at least 80% white, preferably 90%, otherwise in 30 yrs you'll be over-run

Over-run by what? Darkies? Is that what you are saying? Sounds racist to me. I'm not a racist. So no.

I don't want a socially stratified society. I realise that it is unavoidable. But I would like to have as little as possible. So I'd prefer it if we removed the laws intended to impose inequality just for the hell of it.

It goes together with my view of nationhood. I don't think it's possible to inherit guilt. What your ancestors did is their cross to bear. You should only be held responsible for what you do. The same goes for things to be proud of. Your ancestors built your country. You didn't, other than in the most peripheral sense. I don't see it as I've inherited the right to Sweden. That makes it hard for me to turn away immigrants.

The term for this is "psychological warfare". Stop being the puppet for ISIS and spreading their propaganda.

The fact that Sweden put up border controls just means that Europe has lost the psychological warfare to ISIS. They're better than us and we need to learn from our mistakes.

But border controls are what Europe needs right now, to keep out the muslims and Africans, you know all those fake refugees, we don't want them!

Yup, I get what you're saying... Darkies. Let's keep Europe white. Wouldn't want to muddy our superior aryan gene-pool with impure blood, now would we?

Just wanted to add, today is a national holiday in America. Today is the day that we celebrate the arrival of a boatload of the religious right, who came here because of a conflict in their home country with a different faction of the religious right, .............. Happy Thanksgiving!

oh, my heart bleeds, and so what about a bunch of migrants from 500 yrs ago, totally irrelevant to today's issue of the illegal freeloaders descending en masse into Europe

You appear to have missed my point: the arrival of the pilgrims in America was a catastrophe for the local Indians.

oh, my heart bleeds, and so what about a bunch of migrants from 500 yrs ago, totally irrelevant to today's issue of the illegal freeloaders descending en masse into Europe

You appear to have missed my point: the arrival of the pilgrims in America was a catastrophe for the local Indians.

So there is a fork in the road as far as how to react to what happened in the past in America. Look to perform penance, or look at it as a warning going forward about levels of immigration. I choose the latter, because fuck guilt from my ancestors (or people just with my general genetic pool)

There is a major difference between the arrival of Pilgrims in the New World and immigrants from the mess in ME today. The Pilgrims may have been running from religious tyranny in their home country to a land whose people had nothing to do with their feeling it necessary to leave Europe. The Native Americans did not have spies and black ops and multinational corporate meddlers exploiting Europe. When these people arrived. there was no way the white man could blame the Native Americans for their troubles in Europe that caused them to emigrate.

Today's immigrant refugees are all running from terror that has its genesis in the country to which they are running. Some will regard them as traitors to their country, but in reality, they are just frightened people who want some way to carry on living more peaceably. The Pilgraims arrived with heavy weapons and a governing philosophy of acquisition and conquest. These modern refugees arrive simply hungry, unarmed, and truly not much of danger to the countries they enter. They do arrive with the burden of their own often backward culture and that can be very troublesome, but you won't find the uber rich give a shit how many of them there are as long as they can find a way to milk them for profit. For many years, the formula is to give these people all the shittiest work to do for minimum or less than minimum wage. The real problems in our government is the lack of imagination and good intentions for the entire body politic by a few financial and resource cheaters who are busy milking the entire population...even those with IT backgrounds.

Precisely. The people running the ruling parties of Europe are looking to perform penance for the countless crimes of white people, because they're steeped in a guilt culture, and because they are, on the whole, a bunch of racists. Europe's non-racists don't feel guilty about crimes committed by totally different people just because they're from the same general genetic pool, so they are in a position to look at it as a warning going forward about levels of immigration. The circumstance that this time around, the immigrants aren't coming from a guilt culture, but from a shame culture, just makes the situation all that much more dangerous.

Precisely. The people running the ruling parties of Europe are looking to perform penance for the countless crimes of white people, because they're steeped in a guilt culture, and because they are, on the whole, a bunch of racists. Europe's non-racists don't feel guilty about crimes committed by totally different people just because they're from the same general genetic pool, so they are in a position to look at it as a warning going forward about levels of immigration. The circumstance that this time around, the immigrants aren't coming from a guilt culture, but from a shame culture, just makes the situation all that much more dangerous.

Guilt or shame...these are both the stuff of human pathos and both shorten human lives and often shut down cooperation needed to solve relatively easy problems...if these just weren't somehow ground into our psyches and those of the immigrants.

surely it's best to keep the country at least 80% white, preferably 90%, otherwise in 30 yrs you'll be over-run
You might want to consider some perspective from a Norwegian-Arab-American. 700 years ago my Arab cousins had built the most scientifically advanced civilization in the world. 500 years ago my Norwegian cousins' farms in Greenland failed, so they starved to death, with food literally all around them, because the sons of vikings forgot how to fish.

This isn't about race. It's about culture.

Do you have any evidence whatsofuckingever for this claim? Because *all* of the suspects were in fact European Union nationals.

Pretty sure the papers were saying that one of these guys slipped in via Leros island in Greece.

Ah yes. The ´papers´, those wonderful bastions of fact-checking that they are. Of course, had you been paying attention, you´d know that that story has been rejected by the authorities. In point of fact, multiple authorities have confirmed that the passport is in fact a fake passport that´s popped up here and there in different hands and have rejected any claims that the attacker himself is known to be a Syrian national. In fact, it´s been suggested it might have been a deliberate false trail to stoke the flames of people like yourself.

And of course, all the others are second generation arabs living in Europe, so basically the same thing.

It´s almost like you don´t know what you sound like.

No, we don't want any more thanks.

You don´t speak for Europe, thanks.

There is a major difference between the arrival of Pilgrims in the New World and immigrants from the mess in ME today. The Pilgrims may have been running from religious tyranny in their home country to a land whose people had nothing to do with their feeling it necessary to leave Europe. The Native Americans did not have spies and black ops and multinational corporate meddlers exploiting Europe. When these people arrived. there was no way the white man could blame the Native Americans for their troubles in Europe that caused them to emigrate.
Indeed so.

Today's immigrant refugees are all running from terror that has its genesis in the country to which they are running.
I'm not sure how Sweden is to blame for the problems of the Middle East; and I suspect you aren't referring to Yasser Arafat having learned his trade at terrorism classes taught by escaped Nazis. I take it you're blaming the U.S. and treating western countries as interchangeable parts?

... in reality, they are just frightened people who want some way to carry on living more peaceably. The Pilgraims arrived with heavy weapons and a governing philosophy of acquisition and conquest. These modern refugees arrive simply hungry, unarmed, and truly not much of danger to the countries they enter.
The Pilgrims also arrived hungry and appearing truly not much of danger to the country they entered -- that's why the Wampanoag were willing to feed them and teach them how to farm in the local soil. Lots of these modern refugees are arriving with a governing philosophy of acquisition and conquest.

As for armaments, to call these modern refugees unarmed is so 17th century. True, they have no muskets or cannons, let alone anything to compete with a $1.5 trillion boondoggle fighter jet that was designed to win the last war instead of the next one. What of it? This is no longer the age of Charles XII losing the Baltics on the battlefield to Peter the Great. This is the age of infowar. The modern conflict is in the hearts and minds of native Swedes born to immigrant parents. For that conflict -- the Medieval worldview versus the Enlightenment -- the refugees are armed to the teeth with heavy weapons. You've already mentioned one heavy weapon they have: the locals' blaming their own side for the suffering of the immigrants. But that's a mere battleship compared to the Medieval worldview's mega-weapon, a weapon against which the Enlightenment is woefully ill-equipped to fight: domestic violence against its own women. Figure out how to destroy that weapon, or else Enlightenment Sweden is going to die.

Guilt or shame...these are both the stuff of human pathos and both shorten human lives and often shut down cooperation needed to solve relatively easy problems...if these just weren't somehow ground into our psyches and those of the immigrants.
Hit the nail on the head. :thumbsup:

When was the last time you have heard of a xtian stoning?

Does witch burning count? This is an article from earlier this year: http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/20...rning-alleged-witch-to-death-in-KwaZulu-Natal

And another report coming out within the last 24 hours, although the events in question took place late in 2014 and in early 2015:
While belief in witchcraft is common throughout Africa, U.N. researchers said it appeared Christian rebels had used these superstitions to intimidate, extort money and exert authority over lawless areas.

"Sorcery is firmly entrenched in (Central African Republic) and ... the absence of state authority creates a breeding ground for a sort of popular justice twisted by anti-balakas to its benefit," said the researchers.​
http://news.yahoo.com/witch-burning-rebels-stoke-central-african-republic-violence-095916527.html
Now compare that to moslem atrocities done in the name of allah!

Just wanted to add, today is a national holiday in America. Today is the day that we celebrate the arrival of a boatload of the religious right, who came here because of a conflict in their home country with a different faction of the religious right, .............. Happy Thanksgiving!

European migration to the new world brought with them the means of building nations. They worked their butts off taming and building on the land. They didn't claim any benefits from the indigenous people, unlike African and Middle Eastern freeloaders are today.

And how the F does that make me a supporter of ISIS?:confused:

Yup, I get what you're saying... Darkies. Let's keep Europe white. Wouldn't want to muddy our superior aryan gene-pool with impure blood, now would we?

That's right, I'm glad you're in agreement.

Because if we do , then give it a few decades and the whites will be the oppressed minority in their own country, what's so great about that?

The common denominator is religion and culture. It is not ethnicity, language or Western oppression. Surely it's the inability of Islam to separate church and state, which means that it can't accept the necessary secular cultural values needed in a modern society as we have vin the Western world.
This is why they will never assimilate with Europeans, or any other Western democratic society.
Uncontrolled immigration to the West is signing the West's death certificate.

500 years ago my Norwegian cousins' farms in Greenland failed, so they starved to death, with food literally all around them, because the sons of vikings forgot how to fish.

Actually the Greenland king had issued a decree that it was forbidden to fish. Nobody knows why. That's why they didn't fish. They were in general very conservative. It was important to them to keep doing things like they did in Norway. Except fishing. The inuits, who settled Greenland after the Vikings had no such hang-ups and substituted wood for bone when all the trees had been chopped down. The Vikings went on expensive and resource consuming regular trips to America for wood. The Vikings were also inexplicably racist and refused to trade with the Inuit. And started wars repeatedly with them for seemingly no reason other than that they were "skralings". Ie racist slur.

The moral of the story is that conservatism is bad. And that being flexible and liberal is the road to success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom