• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't prove a negative.

1.3 million refugees.

A handful of stories about a handful of problems.

Just like there are problems with all groups of humans.

Again I was being generous with the bigots obsessed with the less than 1% and ignoring the greater than 99%.

A small percentage of humans have been causing problems for a while.

Nothing unusual.

The real story is all the people doing just fine.

The bigot wants us to focus on the 0.01 % and ignore the 99.99%.

It is the bigot that should be ignored.

1.3 million refugees.

Again I was being generous with the bigots obsessed with the less than 1% and ignoring the greater than 99%.

I was asking you to back up your original figures of 99% innocent and 1% jihadists. Back those up.

1.3 million refugees.

I was asking you to back up your original figures of 99% innocent and 1% jihadists. Back those up.

Less than 1%.

Prove I am wrong.

Prove there is any unusual danger from 99.99% of Muslims.

1.3 million refugees.

Less than 1%.

Prove I am wrong.

So you cannot back up your original or your present, tenfold decreased, figures. Both were pulled out of the air or from closer to where your autonomous mind sits.

Your logical working out is OK; pity your premises are completely wrong for most of the time, based on nothing more than your undying faith in left-wing "gods" and their outdated ideas. As usual with people like you, anyone who disagrees with any, even insignificant, part of this leftist religion is regarded as a moron or mortal enemy.

Less than 1%.

Prove I am wrong.

So you cannot back up your original or your present, tenfold decreased, figures. Both were pulled out of the air or from closer to where your autonomous mind sits.

Your logical working out is OK; pity your premises are completely wrong for most of the time, based on nothing more than your undying faith in left-wing "gods" and their outdated ideas. As usual with people like you, anyone who disagrees with any, even insignificant, part of this leftist religion is regarded as a moron or mortal enemy.

The figures are a challenge. A provocation to bigots.

Prove they are wrong.

This thread is a few anecdotal stories that mean nothing. A bunch of normal human activity.

Newsflash: Europe was not crime free before these poor people were forced to emigrate because of wars caused by Western interference.

Less than 1%.

Prove I am wrong.

Prove they are wrong.

This thread is a few anecdotal stories that mean nothing. A bunch of normal human activity.

Newsflash: Europe was not crime free before these poor people were forced to emigrate because of wars caused by Western interference.

When there's a terrorist attack in Europe you pretty much know the Islamists were behind it.

Prove they are wrong.

When there's a terrorist attack in Europe you pretty much know the Islamists were behind it.

When there is a massive terrorist attack of an entire nation you can bet the US is doing it.

Prove they are wrong.

When there is a massive terrorist attack of an entire nation you can bet the US is doing it.

When there is a massive terrorist attack of an entire nation you can bet that untermensche doesn't know what the word "terrorism" means.

When there is a massive terrorist attack of an entire nation you can bet that untermensche doesn't know what the word "terrorism" means.

You can bet if the US carries out the terrorism there will be clueless Americans that try to justify it.

The world knows the US attack of Iraq in 2003 was a massive act of terrorism.

Even if some Americans are blind to the obvious. They would have to be hit over the head with an attack to know it was terrorism.

So, any takers on a wager about the religious identity/preference of the Manchester New Year's stabbist?

One of the leading British judges, Sir James Munby, said that Christianity no longer influences the courts and these must be multicultural, which means more Islamic. Rowan Williams, the former Archbishop of Canterbury, and Chief Justice Lord Phillips, also suggested that the English law should "incorporate" elements of sharia law.

What influences the law is good sense.

If more good sense is found in sharia law than in insane Christianity that would not surprise me.

"External speakers in higher education institutions", provide that "orthodox religious groups" may separate men and women during events.

The horror!

We know that leads directly to terrorism.

Now I'm certain you're a complete idiot with a strong hatred of possibly your own ancestors and Western Culture. Unless you're a muzzie.
Sharia law divides offences into two general categories: “hadd” offences, which are serious crimes with set penalties, and “tazir” crimes, where the punishment is left to the discretion of the judge. According to the Oxford Islamic Studies, these Hadd offences include:

Theft — amputation of the hand

Adultery or illicit sex — death by stoning or one hundred lashes

Homosexuality — death

Making unproven accusations of illicit sex — 80 lashes

Drinking intoxicants — 80 lashes

Apostasy (leaving the faith) — death or banishment

Tazir are severe crimes that do not measure up to the strict requirements of Hadd offences. Punishment can range from the death penalty, fines, imprisonment and caning at the discretion a judge.

You would embrace the above barbarism in place of freedom and Western values? If I were you, I'd make an appointment with a good psychiatrist. ASAP: glare:

As bad as the insane racist drug war the US has carried out these last few decades.

But some are too stupid to understand that saying there may be some good in sharia law does not mean it is all good.

As bad as the insane racist drug war the US has carried out these last few decades.

But some are too stupid to understand that saying there may be some good in sharia law does not mean it is all good.

I am surprised that a leftist-anarcho-syndicalist would find good in a dictatorial religion like Islam, and have not a single good word for dictatorial Christianity. All three savage dictatorial Abrahamic religions were created by men to organize, direct and control their savage, mercurial, irrational fellow men. Jews and Christians have moderated their stance for historical reasons, the Islamists have not, also for historical reasons, and jihad and dawa for the imposition of sharia law over the whole world remain their goals.

Good luck with your anarchism and anti-capitalist theories. And a happy New Year of Our Lord 2019... ;)

I am surprised that a leftist-anarcho-syndicalist would find good in a dictatorial religion like Islam, and have not a single good word for dictatorial Christianity. All three savage dictatorial Abrahamic religions were created by men to organize, direct and control their savage, mercurial, irrational fellow men. Jews and Christians have moderated their stance for historical reasons, the Islamists have not, also for historical reasons, and jihad, dawa, for the imposition of sharia law over the whole world remain their goals.

Good luck with your anarchism and anti-capitalist theories. And a happy New Year of Our Lord 2019... ;)

If there is a law against murder in sharia law do we say it is a bad law because it is part of a religion?

I am surprised that a leftist-anarcho-syndicalist would find good in a dictatorial religion like Islam, and have not a single good word for dictatorial Christianity. All three savage dictatorial Abrahamic religions were created by men to organize, direct and control their savage, mercurial, irrational fellow men. Jews and Christians have moderated their stance for historical reasons, the Islamists have not, also for historical reasons, and jihad, dawa, for the imposition of sharia law over the whole world remain their goals.

If there is a law against murder in sharia law do we say it is a bad law because it is part of a religion?

Is it bad in Christianity and not in sharia?

No.

But that is a dodge, not an answer.

I never said everything about Christianity was bad or that all Christians were bad.

I don't paint with such a broad brush.

What I say is: The insane drug war is very bad.

The drug war is a bunch of laws, like those laws listed that are part of sharia law.

No.

But that is a dodge, not an answer.

I never said everything about Christianity was bad or that all Christians were bad.

I don't paint with such a broad brush.

What I say is: The insane drug war is very bad.

The drug war is a bunch of laws, like those laws listed that are part of sharia law.

It all depends on which insane-making drugs you are talking about.

Treating addiction as a criminal matter is the insanity.

Outlawing one of the safest known drugs is the insanity.

It is punishment of sin.

It reeks of Christianity and it's insanity.

In the 1970's marijuana laws were relaxing and sanity about marijuana was beginning.

Then Reagan comes in and declares that marijuana is the most dangerous drug on earth and the insane drug war that exists to this day begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom