• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

European nations recognizing Palestine?

Did you just quote these guys?

"The Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA) is a Washington, D.C.-based pro-Israel non-profit think-tank founded in 1976 focusing on issues of national security. JINSA's stated aim is to: Provide leadership and affect policy on crucial issues of national security and foreign policy; to promote American security cooperation with like-minded allies including, but not limited to, Israel; to engage the American defense community about the role Israel can and does play in securing Western, democratic interests in the Middle East and Mediterranean regions; and to improve awareness in the general public, as well as in the Jewish community of the importance of a strong American defense capability.

JINSA's advisory board includes such notable figures as Joe Lieberman, General James T. Conway, and Chief William J. McSweeney of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, while Vice President Dick Cheney, former U.S. Representative to the United Nations John Bolton, and former Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Douglas Feith were all on JINSA's Board of Advisors before they entered the Bush administration. JINSA is officially a non-partisan organization welcoming advisors from both sides of the aisle including Democrats such as former Congressman Dave McCurdy and former Congresswoman Shelley Berkley."

What did I tell you about going full retard? You never go full retard.

Wait, did you just imply that there is something wrong with the advice that comes from Joe Lieberman, Dick Cheney, et. al.? How can you possibly be so biased in your attempt to prove bias? Lieberman and Cheney proved to be absolutely correct about every prediction made about how the Iraq invasion would turn out, and now you want to ignore their warnings about Hamas?

Let me guess, you're doing something this insane because you hate America and want the terrorists to win, right? I mean, we know that all of you atheists are secretly Muslims, that's why you want to drive all the Jews into the sea.

Terrible isn't it?;)

How about the reality of Hamas fighting:

http://www.jinsa.org/gaza-assessment

They deliberately put civilians in danger to get support from leftists in the west.

"The Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA) is a Washington, D.C.-based pro-Israel non-profit think-tank founded in 1976 focusing on issues of national security. JINSA's stated aim is to: Provide leadership and affect policy on crucial issues of national security and foreign policy; to promote American security cooperation with like-minded allies including, but not limited to, Israel; to engage the American defense community about the role Israel can and does play in securing Western, democratic interests in the Middle East and Mediterranean regions; and to improve awareness in the general public, as well as in the Jewish community of the importance of a strong American defense capability.

JINSA's advisory board includes such notable figures as Joe Lieberman, General James T. Conway, and Chief William J. McSweeney of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, while Vice President Dick Cheney, former U.S. Representative to the United Nations John Bolton, and former Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Douglas Feith were all on JINSA's Board of Advisors before they entered the Bush administration. JINSA is officially a non-partisan organization welcoming advisors from both sides of the aisle including Democrats such as former Congressman Dave McCurdy and former Congresswoman Shelley Berkley."

Look at who actually did the report, not who paid for it.

Furthermore, you're automatically excluding any Jewish source--yet you happily accept Palestinian sources without question. That's not being fair.

Furthermore, you're automatically excluding any Jewish source--yet you happily accept Palestinian sources without question. That's not being fair.

Why are you always accusing people of what you do yourself? I accept both sides. I have been to both countries and I support both peoples. I just take shit written by a Neo-Con think tank with a barrel of salt. You would have to be a neo-con and a chicken hawk to believe an organization like that.

That's it. Anyone want to contribute to a kickstarter, to design and build a ruggedised irony meter for use in these threads? I am not 100% sure it is even possible to make one that will stand the strain, but there is a HUGE market for them if we can come up with a sufficiently robust design.

I can try and work something out, but even using advanced British raised eyebrow technology, I'm not sure that containing the sheer volume of irony required is technically feasible.

Back
Top Bottom