• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Everything I Learned About WW II Is A LIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5881861191_90de8b5bc9.jpg

3c36c7f.jpg

Move+along+folks....Nothing+to+see+here.+Don+t+feed+the+troll+_b52e0d8ee24294378bcd72f5a0fcf741.jpg

Dr+Franklin.png

Is this part of the "Jews killed Jesus" weird sort of misinformed ignorant juxtaposition of current white male supremacist?

dystopian,
I don't know anything about Dutch Jews.

Of course you don't. Just like you don't know anything about world war 2; which is how you so easily fall for neo-nazi propaganda.

Edit: it just occured to me how utterly insane your statement is. You feel perfectly confident talking about the holocaust... but you don't know *anything* at about Dutch Jews? Really? REALLY? Not even a certain famous Dutch jew?

Where they might have gone or where they might have ended up.

We know exactly where ended up. The records are meticulous.

But if Hitler didn't exterminate most of the German Jews, I doubt if he did the so with the Dutch Jews.

I expect an apology for this. In this country we still have five minutes of silence every year for all the people killed in WW2. The Nazi's killed the overwhelming majority of our Jewish population. There's still people alive today who remember their neighbours getting dragged out of their homes and never being heard from again. People like you can only spew your idiotic conspiracy theories because you're ignorant of history and reality, far away from where it all happened as you are. What you're proposing is something that most people around here, myself included, would consider to be an insult against our entire country.

You have provided absolutely no coherent argument whatsoever that deals with the problem I specified. You've only repeated lies told to you by neo-nazi conspiracy nuts.

Last edited:
Of course you don't. Just like you don't know anything about world war 2; which is how you so easily fall for neo-nazi propaganda.

Edit: it just occured to me how utterly insane your statement is. You feel perfectly confident talking about the holocaust... but you don't know *anything* at about Dutch Jews? Really? REALLY? Not even a certain famous Dutch jew?
Frankly, it is amazing and disheartening to me to see how hard people like cultsmasher will work to insure they remain ignorant.
Where they might have gone or where they might have ended up.

We know exactly where ended up. The records are meticulous.
That is one thing that has to be said about the NAZIs. They did keep meticulous records. It was those meticulous records that help convict them in Nuremburg. It's shame that cultsmasher's "research" ignores such records. But then I doubt cultsmasher would consider reading the testimony and NAZI records presented as evidence during those trials.

You can believe what you want. I'm in no position to provide you with extradonary proof.
You're not even making logical sense. Hitler didn't order anyone murdered, and when he did order people murdered, well, it was wartime and shit happens.
The Jews faked well over 5 million Jewish deaths because, well, you know those Jews. All the fakes were to promote Jewish interests...but then why the other 5 million lives exterminated?
Either they were faked, too, to somehow promote Jewish interests, which you haven't explained, or they were real and the Nazis really were pretty motivated mass murderers.
You just ignore any issues that don't promote white patriotism and blame Jews for jewish patriotism. That's kinda fucked in the head, really.
But the U.S. isn't the angel you think it is.
Has anyone here tried to claim it is?

I just have to wonder exactly where this conversation you're in is actually taking place. I mean, besides entirely in your head.

you know, I ran into a kid on another board. As part of the discussion of the Confederate Flag, he bragged that he knew more about American History than any of the libruls wanting to tear the flag down. He's 14 and considering dropping out of his Georgia School where they liberuls teach a false American history.

I asked him how he makes sure that the American History he's all learned up on is true and not revisionist claptrap made up by Confederacy apologists or racists.

"Well, Duh, I read people who don't take the party line."

So his method of validation is, the more it disagrees with the textbooks, the truerer it must be. Brilliant.

Strangely, he dismisses ghosts and vampires and UFOs because those things aren't IAW the King James The Books. In that case, it's God's textbook so we can trust it.
When I pointed out that the Witch of Endor certainly did raise up Ghosts in The Books, he just said that's why they burn witches. And refused to revisit his 'no ghosts in the bible' claim.

It's really hard to corner someone who'll cut off his own evidence to wriggle out of the trap...

And WTF is “white patriotism”, coming from a guy that is about as WASP as one gets, as my mommy traced my bloodline back to 10-15 families of the Mayflower
It's the very funny effort of 'white power' supporters choosing a less offensive term so they can find each other and grouse about 'political correctness' ruining the language.

Frankly, it is amazing and disheartening to me to see how hard people like cultsmasher will work to insure they remain ignorant.

I would also have accepted not so subtle references to Baruch Spinoza, our *other* famous Jew... but I'd have to dock points for going outside the WW2 era and probably add points for the creativity required to make a reference to him in the style you used above.

I don't think that holocaust deniers like cultsmasher work hard at remaining ignorant. Ignorance is easy to attain and to maintain. Simply saying "that is bs" requires no thought and very little effort. I seriously doubt cultsmasher has read any real and vetted research on these issues. I suspect he or she is simply justifying his biases against Jews and Russians and whomever.

The Jews must of had their ducks in a row, to mastermind such a conspiracy immediately after the end of WWII with the Nuremburg Trials.
You need to keep in mind two old sayings. "In war, truth is the first casualty," and "History is written by the victors." There are many conspiracy theories out there.
Yup.
Such as the moon landings being faked, the U.S. being behind the 9-11 attacks, etc. To the best of my ability to judge, what I am going to tell you isn't one of those crackpot conspiracies.
Well thank goodness. I was afraid you were going to say the Holocaust was a lie or something.
You can see something interesting by typing into your browser, "Old Red Cross documents that list concentration camp deaths." You should be able to find some old Red Cross documents that say that only about 271,000 Jews died in Nazi "concentration camps." Not 6 million.
Maybe only 271,000 Jewish died in concentration camps. But how many millions died in the Execution camps?

You can see something interesting by typing into your browser, "Old Red Cross documents that list concentration camp deaths." You should be able to find some old Red Cross documents that say that only about 271,000 Jews died in Nazi "concentration camps." Not 6 million.
Maybe only 271,000 Jewish died in concentration camps. But how many millions died in the Execution camps?

I don't think that his premise is that the conspiracy is over a labelling issue of the places where they were killed as opposed to it being over the number of Jews who died. The other would be a really lame conspiracy which would only happen if the Illuminati High Chancellor's wife forced him to hire his idiot nephew and he wanted to give the kid some busywork to keep him out of everyone's hair.

The Nazis killed an estimated 11 million people of which 6 milllion are estimated to be Jews. This is pretty much been established through serious research.

Laughingdog,
Here's the thing. Hitler may not have been perfect. But as far as you and most other people are concerned, he was a GOD! If the U.S. didn't do everything it could do to slander him, we would be flying a Nazi flag. Also, in the early 30's, Stalin caused up to 10 million Ukrainians to starve to death. He didn't even need "death camps" to do it. That on top of his many other atrocities. Hitler was an angel compared to Stalin. Yot who did we back. Also, what you call "serious research" I call "serious bullshit."
Yes Stalin was a bad guy, a very bad guy. And the US didn't back him. We had a tentative alliance that didn't last much past August 9th, 1945. In fact, our lack of trust is one of the main reasons for the dates of August 6th and 9th being notable in our history. The USSR was beginning to attack Japan and we didn't want any Soviet presence in Japan.

Stalin was a terrible leader, but the reality is that Hitler attacked the USSR and forcing a dual front for the Germans was definitely in the Allie's best interest.

Hitler, on the other hand was the lynch pin in a hateful campaign running up to WWII, of which itself then was the forceful attempt to improve the world through genocide and eugenics. Hitler was movie script evil. He was so bad, he is the watermark for badness that leads to countless Godwins all over the world everyday. This stuff isn't up for debate. What isn't understood by folks like you is that the Holocaust was an engineering marvel of atrocity. The Nazis could not have accomplished it without steadfast record keeping because the numbers are just mind boggling. Transportation, execution, disposal of that many bodies in such a short period of time was only possible through stringent practices and required the record keeping that was itself used against the Nazis in the trials to determine their guilt of war crimes.

For example, they SHOW pictures of swimming pools they had at some internment camps. Why do that for people you just plan to exterminate. The explanation of "show camps" doesn't work very well.
Why doesn't the 'show camps' explanation work?
What's wrong with the idea of Nazi Germany trying to convince countries that it wasn't at war with that the rumors of mass slaughter were wrong, and displaying these exhibits to try to get better press?
Wauk discussed exactly that in either War and Remembrance. It seems plausible enough as an idea. What reference or evidence did you use to discard the idea?

Was that something else documented in a report written in a language you don't read?

What's wrong with the idea of Nazi Germany trying to convince countries that it wasn't at war with that the rumors of mass slaughter were wrong, and displaying these exhibits to try to get better press?

What? You mean the Nazis used propaganda? I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked!

What? You mean the Nazis used propaganda? I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked!

offtopic; but WW2 propaganda posters are amazing no matter what side produced them.

cultsmasher, using Yahoo Answers as a source does not inspire confidence in your arguments.

Like I said way back on page 2. Standards of evidence.

It looks like that answer is at least in the ballpark.

His problem is that he's using the fact that a good portion of the German Jews fled as evidence that the Jews weren't killed--not realizing that most of the dead Jews weren't German.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think that holocaust deniers like cultsmasher work hard at remaining ignorant. Ignorance is easy to attain and to maintain. Simply saying "that is bs" requires no thought and very little effort. I seriously doubt cultsmasher has read any real and vetted research on these issues. I suspect he or she is simply justifying his biases against Jews and Russians and whomever.

No, they work hard at finding sources to "confirm" their ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom