• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Evidence given by Rudy Giulianti of massive voter fraud in PA, Wi, MI, GA, VA, AZ, and NM states

As loony as Trump and his sycophants are, can I possibly hope that the reason this fruitcake was let go is because she is too loony even for Trump?
If she were too loony, they'd have taken her off of the Press Conference. She feels more like a pacer in a track event, running out a very fast and difficult pace of crazy to see if it'd take.
I think she was let go because she was calling for widespread investigation into computer program tampering, and the Rep establishment really doesn't want to go there in say, Florida, and perhaps even places where Biden won, but only narrowly. Who knows what they may find.

I assume the OP has slunk back into his QAnon party-hole.

\Maybe that's where the Kraken is hiding? I mean about a week ago a Trump supporter friend of mine said they were going to "release the Kraken!". Has anyone seen the Kraken?

A typo for "Karen", surely; and yes the Trump team did release the older and bigger of their legal Karens.

Last edited:
Just read that OrangeFace is a no-show at the momentous Pennsylvania voter fraud rally in Gettysburg. How surprising! Looks like Rudy and company will have to soldier on alone. Laugh after laugh after laugh from these clowns.

He phoned it in.

Back
Top Bottom