• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Evidence given by Rudy Giulianti of massive voter fraud in PA, Wi, MI, GA, VA, AZ, and NM states

A lawsuit is not evidence and an affidavit is not evidence. If I say you stole my car, and my neighbor signs a statement saying he saw you steal my car, it's not evidence. Strange as it sounds, the accusation of a crime is not proof of a crime.

Giuliani is currently consulting with researchers from Liberty University who are working to prove the existence of Schrodinger's Evidence, which is evidence outside of a courtroom and not evidence inside a courtroom.
They keep saying affidavits and "statistical analysis", without providing the statistical analysis to the public. Nor is there much in the way of statistical analysis that can show voter fraud or election fraud in the first place, as we are talking blind ballots in small precincts.

Maybe their "statistical analysis" is from the anti-vaccine luminary "Dr. Shiva".

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/de...terplot-analysis-of-michigan-precincts.11451/

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-dr-shivas-scatterplot-analysis-of-michigan-precincts.11451/

It is really interesting how these anti-vaxxer/truther conspiracy theory types that used to bark at the Republicans back during the Bush years have been fully brought into the GOP tent to the extent that they now seem to be dominating the party. "Dr. Shiva" has been one of the leaders of the "Fire Fauci" movement and ran for the Republican nomination to the Senate in his state. The conspiracy theorists all seem to think Trump is still their anti-establishment hero. It seems like it has been a deliberate calculated movement by the Republicans that started way back in 2010 with the DHS Bullet, Fema Coffin, and other assorted Obama-SOROS-NWO conspiracy theories. Now the entire Guiliani legal team is arguing from that NWO-Conspiracy theory position and the Republican leadership is largely silent on the issue and I would have to say wholly complicit at this point.

I assume the OP has slunk back into his QAnon party-hole.

\Maybe that's where the Kraken is hiding? I mean about a week ago a Trump supporter friend of mine said they were going to "release the Kraken!". Has anyone seen the Kraken?

\Maybe that's where the Kraken is hiding? I mean about a week ago a Trump supporter friend of mine said they were going to "release the Kraken!". Has anyone seen the Kraken?

I have. Even they want nothing to do with this crap. Apparently they are doubling down on the "Hunter Biden is a paedophile!!!!oneoneone"
Think of it as the new "Obama is a Kenyan and wants to put us all under Sharia law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Expect years of this bullshit.

I have. Even they want nothing to do with this crap. Apparently they are doubling down on the "Hunter Biden is a paedophile!!!!oneoneone"
Think of it as the new "Obama is a Kenyan and wants to put us all under Sharia law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It'll be the Obama years on steroids.

DEMOCRATIC SUPPORTER LETS SLIP OBAMAS DRUG SHAME - FORMER PRESIDENT SPENT "YEARS ON STEROIDS"

You read it here first, folks...

DEMOCRATIC SUPPORTER LETS SLIP OBAMAS DRUG SHAME - FORMER PRESIDENT SPENT "YEARS ON STEROIDS"

Jesus Christ fuck me sideways with a rusty rail spike - I wish you were joking. It's gonna happen.

Jesus Christ fuck me sideways with a rusty rail spike - I wish you were joking. It's gonna happen.

This is how tabloid "news" is generated. That's why they're such a reliable source (of cruelty, stupidity, and ignorant hate).

Not all 'information' is equal

Here: https://rsbnetwork.com/2020/11/live-trump-campaign-legal-team-holds-press-conference-in-dc-11-19-20/
Hopefully his speech will not be censored by big tech. This was stunning to me.

These are lawsuits that have been initiated by citizens. There is a lot I have learned about voting fraud just listening to him speak about it.

Zecharia_Sitchin wrote hundreds of pages in this detailed book (The 12th Planet) explaining how our human origins came from 'a race of extraterrestrials'. I learned a lot about the Sumerians just from reading these hundred of pages. Why is this not evidence of extraterrestrials being the origins of humanity? The book certainly contains tons of information.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zecharia_Sitchin
author of books proposing an explanation for human origins involving ancient astronauts. Sitchin attributed the creation of the ancient Sumerian culture to the Anunnaki, which he stated was a race of extraterrestrials from a planet beyond Neptune called Nibiru. He asserted that Sumerian mythology suggests that this hypothetical planet of Nibiru is in an elongated, 3,600-year-long elliptical orbit around the sun. Sitchin's books have sold millions of copies worldwide and have been translated into more than 25 languages.

Again, I'll make this point to you, I did in that other thread:
Just a quick note on the silly idea that somehow the Democrats stole the presidential election: They somehow also did this in Republican governed Arizona and Georgia. They somehow did this but lost seats in the House; they somehow did this, but may not take the Senate. Sure the Clownstick lawsuits will be allowed to work their way thru the courts, like our system allows, but that in no way means that Biden isn't President Elect. RVonse, this is clearly a misinformation campaign that you have bought hook line and sinker...as you obviously spend too much time reading garbage sites.

Zecharia_Sitchin wrote hundreds of pages in this detailed book (The 12th Planet) explaining how our human origins came from 'a race of extraterrestrials'. I learned a lot about the Sumerians just from reading these hundred of pages. Why is this not evidence of extraterrestrials being the origins of humanity? The book certainly contains tons of information.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zecharia_Sitchin

Again, I'll make this point to you, I did in that other thread:
Just a quick note on the silly idea that somehow the Democrats stole the presidential election: They somehow also did this in Republican governed Arizona and Georgia. They somehow did this but lost seats in the House; they somehow did this, but may not take the Senate. Sure the Clownstick lawsuits will be allowed to work their way thru the courts, like our system allows, but that in no way means that Biden isn't President Elect. RVonse, this is clearly a misinformation campaign that you have bought hook line and sinker...as you obviously spend too much time reading garbage sites.
But it really feels good to read those trash sites that confirm my biases. I can't help I'm an addict.

I have no choice but to conclude that RVonse is pulling y'all's leg.

This is how tabloid "news" is generated. That's why they're such a reliable source (of cruelty, stupidity, and ignorant hate).

This is how tabloid "news" is generated? They're taking their cues from you and Patooka?
Makes sense to me, in light of the preponderance of evidence. :D

RVonse is a 9/11 Truth'er, and some people like that, for whatever reason, hitched their wagon to a guy used car salesmen call dishonest.

RVonse is a 9/11 Truth'er, and some people like that, for whatever reason, hitched their wagon to a guy used car salesmen call dishonest.

Wow, its been years since we had any 9/11 threads here. Ah the good ol' days. Loved the links to guys who stacked concrete blocks in their back yards in order to 'conclusively show' that the towers couldn't have fallen from the airplane strikes / resulting fires alone.

Wow, its been years since we had any 9/11 threads here. Ah the good ol' days. Loved the links to guys who stacked concrete blocks in their back yards in order to 'conclusively show' that the towers couldn't have fallen from the airplane strikes / resulting fires alone.

This is such a pathetic post. You're one of those weird people who doesn't understand science and thinks that fire burns things, aren't you. :mad:

Still going here.: http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64

And, of course, the real story will be that Trump got addicted to steroids during his bout with COVID, and will be getting steroid prescriptions for years to come.

The paper loops and washers was my favorite.

Well, Everybody's Fucking in a UFO...

A lawsuit is not evidence and an affidavit is not evidence. If I say you stole my car, and my neighbor signs a statement saying he saw you steal my car, it's not evidence. Strange as it sounds, the accusation of a crime is not proof of a crime.

Giuliani is currently consulting with researchers from Liberty University who are working to prove the existence of Schrodinger's Evidence, which is evidence outside of a courtroom and not evidence inside a courtroom.
They keep saying affidavits and "statistical analysis", without providing the statistical analysis to the public. Nor is there much in the way of statistical analysis that can show voter fraud or election fraud in the first place, as we are talking blind ballots in small precincts.

Trump campaigned on a long series of lies, half truths, and three word slogans and his base was never in any mind to demand more. This is the Giuliani strategy and it simply doesn't work once one steps out of the group.

It's strange to see an attorney with so much experience make such bone headed mistakes. All their talk about appeals and going to the Supreme Court is a fantasy. An appeal has to be based on some claimed error in the procedure. The suit was dismissed for lack of a claim and lack of evidence. An appeal is a review of the conclusion, not the arguments. No appeals court is going spend more than the time it takes to look over a summary and see there are no issues to decide.

Since they have denied having evidence of fraud, this leaves two possible arguments. First, the states violated their laws in counting the ballots, or second, the state's election laws are unconstitutional. Neither argument was made. The core of Giuliani's claim is the vote counting was not perfect, therefore is invalid.

All judges who have heard the various suits have described this as absurd, in various words.

Back
Top Bottom