• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Evidence given by Rudy Giulianti of massive voter fraud in PA, Wi, MI, GA, VA, AZ, and NM states

Wow, its been years since we had any 9/11 threads here. Ah the good ol' days. Loved the links to guys who stacked concrete blocks in their back yards in order to 'conclusively show' that the towers couldn't have fallen from the airplane strikes / resulting fires alone.
The paper loops and washers was my favorite.

Oh fuck yes! The paper loops and washers. Oh I may have to search YouTube just for ol' times and find that one.

Please explain (because google didn't.) Someone made a model of paper loops to simulate the WTC collapse??
Paper loops with washers, the washers were the floors. Then they dropped a mass along a piece of string to start a collapse, which showed how the collapse arrested before getting to the bottom, therefore WTC was demo'd. Scaling gravity, moments of inertia, the general structure of an inner and outer core all being issues with their model, but that didn't stop their stupidity.

I wasted too much of my life in those threads!

A lawsuit is not evidence and an affidavit is not evidence. If I say you stole my car, and my neighbor signs a statement saying he saw you steal my car, it's not evidence. Strange as it sounds, the accusation of a crime is not proof of a crime.

Giuliani is currently consulting with researchers from Liberty University who are working to prove the existence of Schrodinger's Evidence, which is evidence outside of a courtroom and not evidence inside a courtroom.
They keep saying affidavits and "statistical analysis", without providing the statistical analysis to the public. Nor is there much in the way of statistical analysis that can show voter fraud or election fraud in the first place, as we are talking blind ballots in small precincts.

Trump campaigned on a long series of lies, half truths, and three word slogans and his base was never in any mind to demand more. This is the Giuliani strategy and it simply doesn't work once one steps out of the group.

It's strange to see an attorney with so much experience make such bone headed mistakes. All their talk about appeals and going to the Supreme Court is a fantasy. An appeal has to be based on some claimed error in the procedure. The suit was dismissed for lack of a claim and lack of evidence. An appeal is a review of the conclusion, not the arguments. No appeals court is going spend more than the time it takes to look over a summary and see there are no issues to decide.

Since they have denied having evidence of fraud, this leaves two possible arguments. First, the states violated their laws in counting the ballots, or second, the state's election laws are unconstitutional. Neither argument was made. The core of Giuliani's claim is the vote counting was not perfect, therefore is invalid.
I'd say that the Court Jester's job was to make as much media noise as possible to keep the Trumpster's engaged and pushing money into Clownstick's new PAC, so he has more money to spread around in the Greedy Old Pervert village going forward. The court filings are merely there so that they can yell/sharpie screaming 'see evidence; see action'. Its hard to imagine that the Clownstick operation was at all confused as to how flimsy the filings were. These same operatives knew how to set up PAC's so most all the 'Stop the Steel' money would flow their piggy slush funds. It's like SarahPAC on steroids...

All judges who have heard the various suits have described this as absurd, in various words.
Yep, and funny how they pretty much didn't have to deal with fraud claims either...

The great strength of conspiracist logic is it's unfalsifiability.

If the courts say there was fraud, then there was fraud.

If the courts say there's no evidence of fraud and throw out the case, then that just proves that the fraudsters have even gotten to the judges.

If the courts allow an appeal all the way to the Supreme Court, and the supremes decide that there's no fraud, or insufficient evidence, or no case to answer, or that they won't even take on the case, well, that proves that the fraud goes all the way to the top.

If the courts say there's no evidence of fraud and throw out the case, then that just proves that the fraudsters have even gotten to the judges.

If the courts allow an appeal all the way to the Supreme Court, and the supremes decide that there's no fraud, or insufficient evidence, or no case to answer, or that they won't even take on the case, well, that proves that the fraud goes all the way to the top.

The world is full of lies. You can't trust any source of information except your gut and your authoritative mouthpieces. There is no other option amidst all this confusion. Has RVonse taught us nothing, bilby?

The world is full of lies. You can't trust any source of information except your gut and your authoritative mouthpieces. There is no other option amidst all this confusion. Has RVonse taught us nothing, bilby?

When you have never attained something remotely approaching an "authoritative grasp" on much of anything, I can see a few things happening, perhaps not all but many and comorbidly: an inability to discern armchair "common sense" from actual understanding (aka Dunning-Kruger); an inability to accept that authoritative acts are not authoritative realities (strong-man worship), and an inability to spot when "authoritative sources" are misinformation mouthpieces; an inability to step away from authoritative mouthpieces owing to an inability to form their own opinions usefully in the first place.

Just read that OrangeFace is a no-show at the momentous Pennsylvania voter fraud rally in Gettysburg. How surprising! Looks like Rudy and company will have to soldier on alone. Laugh after laugh after laugh from these clowns.

This may be related.

Trump campaign adviser Boris Epshteyn tests positive after attending legal team's press conference - The Hill

It would be a matter of course if the face-melting press conference were a superspreader event.

Saved by the bell.

Since when has this clown show taken virus protocols seriously. I think they realized they picked the wrong state for their super spreader event, and that the public tone has changed, that the public really sees the "Stop the Steal" morons as actual morons. Not to mention that they would have been fined and possibly arrested for flouting virus guidelines.

The best part about the Democratic voter fraud scheme is it's undetectable and leaves no evidence. There will never be another Republican President in this century. It was expensive, but worth every penny.

However, in hind sight, if we had known what such a crew of clowns would be on the case after the election, we probably gone with the Gold Level package, instead of the Platinum. They've pretty much taken the sport out of the thing.

Side note: If I had to make up a satiric name for a parody of the Trump Campaign, it would be Boris Epshteyn.

The best part about the Democratic voter fraud scheme is it's undetectable and leaves no evidence. There will never be another Republican President in this century. It was expensive, but worth every penny.

However, in hind sight, if we had known what such a crew of clowns would be on the case after the election, we probably gone with the Gold Level package, instead of the Platinum. They've pretty much taken the sport out of the thing.

Side note: If I had to make up a satiric name for a parody of the Trump Campaign, it would be Boris Epshteyn.

Yeah, that whole 'voting' thing really paid off. The republicans seem to have caught on thought that this whole "people voting" thing is going to cost them elections, though, and they seem pretty focused on combatting it.

OK, now I understand the evidence that old version of Elizabeth Holmes has:
Some fucker heard/think Chavez used electronic voting in Venezuela and won or something, therefore democrats did the same using voting machines from Venezuela.

Remind me again, why people think lawyers are smart?

Because they get paid even when they're spouting nonsense.

I've gotta admit, I'm surprised Dershowitz hasn't made as much of an appearance. He does have similar ambulance chasing qualities.

Dersh is now too tainted by Epstein for TRump to want him on his team.

I've gotta admit, I'm surprised Dershowitz hasn't made as much of an appearance. He does have similar ambulance chasing qualities.

Dersh is now too tainted by Epstein for TRump to want him on his team.

Nobody is that tainted. Dershowitz has a better sense of self preservation than to buy a ticket on the Trumptanic. Expect to see him again when Trump is indicted and there's actually something at stake.

Back
Top Bottom